Acne Feels

Anyone else /pizzaface/ here? What's your story?

Attached: 1524802092281.png (893x881, 167K)

I like to think that i'm one of those Boys who's acne makes them look better

Attached: DBFE598A-9415-440A-B919-A6F4F34CA24B.jpg (474x582, 54K)

>be me
>acne since 12 yo
>21 now
>hasnt gone yet
>JUST

also, im the only one with acne scars and acne in my uni classroom. all my classmates have perfect smooth good looking faces
haha i hate genetics. mom dad why.

Attached: vnvnv.jpg (600x600, 52K)

>be a cute little shota with a tight butt hole all through school
>graduate high school
>suddenly acne everywhere wtf
That's my story. I'm nearly 21 and I still have fuck tons of acne
If that's you you're cute af

I had acne for 2 years and it went away after I stopped playing football and started showering. Just take a shower you filthy faggot

just scrub your face with baking soda nerds

Recovering for cystic acne, left with some really bad scars and discoloration. For me it was a combination of lack of sleep, lack of sunlight (Vit. D), and lack of zinc (diet and jacking too much). Only took me 8 years of horrible acne to figure that out. No ointments or washes worked, my hygiene was on point. Only thing the dermatologist could do was recommend me accutane which I didn't want to go on. Everyone is different, but D3 Supplements, Zinc supplements, and sleep is cheap so it's worth a shot anyways. Still, I've given up on love in this life. After a while you look in the mirror and realize that you're a diseased monster in the eyes of others and start to think about where everything went so wrong. Deep inside we know how people look at us, we see the disgust in their eyes, we see the stares and know what they mean. It can't be helped I guess, we got a bad roll in life.

>be me
>pizza faced fat ass in middle school and high school
>look like shit and feel like shit all the time
>go cold turkey on fast food mid junior year
>lose weight and pizza rapidly
>start working out in the summer
>senior year starts
>look like a human for once and make more friends.
>eat mcfat burger one night after work
>break out next morning
Its all about what you eat robots

>tfw no shota bf
why is the world so cruel...

Not him but I almost got /ss/'d by an onee-san in highschool who was my swimming instructor when I was a shota. She'd stare deeply in my eyes, caress me, tell me I was very cute, and kiss my forehead a lot. My mother found out before things could get any further than that, stopped swimming lessons, and now I am an ugly KHHV. I had one chance in life and it was ruined.

You bring up something interesting. I'm not 100% gay but I realized that I'm fascinated with blow jobs from the female and male perspective. Especially futanari ones. I'm thinking about putting on makeup and having threesomes with a guy and a girl wear I suck the dude's dick

>talks about being a shota with a tight hole
>not gay btw
???

I wrote about my tight butthole but I started wearing a buttplug because my biggest fetish is sucking off a dildo while being fucked in the ass with a strap on/dildo. I just forgot to mention that

Just go on Accutane bro

I didn't want to risk the side effects. My life is already shit enough with an ugly face, I don't want the chance to make it any shittier by fucking up my intestines or liver while it has no effect on me. It's just a choice people make and I have really bad luck.

No you just look good to begin with, lucky bastard

My acne is gone but my acne scars still make me look like shit. Fuck

Would you date an acne girl, user?

Attached: FF23C26D-AC05-4947-A422-D0249E598531.jpg (385x476, 39K)

>had acne sophomore year hs
>go to dermatologist
>take pills
>acne goes away

Listen friend, it's probably worth a shot. These pics are from before and after accutane(then some scar treatments). I spent 4 years dealing with constant stares and looking like a leper, and then accutane changed my life. I just lost a bit of my hairline, but it was totally worth it. I also had a terribly oily face/hair(look in the first pic vs the second) but accutane permanently freed my from needing to wash 6 times a day. I still look like a goof, but I look/feel so much better.

Don't let it stress you out man, I had severe scarring but scars are always better than having bright red all over your face and bleeding all the time. I don't miss waking up to blood on my pillow every morning.

We're all gonna make it bros.

Attached: la creatura.jpg (3629x1764, 1.81M)

It's too late for me, I don't get bad acne anymore, maybe just a pimple or two that goes away quickly every now and then if I fuck up pretty heavily in the sleep or diet department. All I have left are scars in problematic areas and darker discolouration on those areas. How long did it take for you to lose the bad scarring (evident scarring at least?) what did you do to mitigate it? Grats on your recovery bro, you look fucking great.

A C C U T A N E

Finishing up my 5th month, and almost all of my acne is gone. I still get some problems if I don't wash my face, but it's so incredibly clear, it's never been like this as long as i can remember.

of course, i still have tons of nasty ass acne scars

>acne makes them look better

how is that possible

I took Accutane in 2016 (Senior year of HS) and it did wonders, I RARELY get pimples.
Thankfully the only side effect I got from Accutane was that I had dry lips and skin when I was on it.

Unfortunately however, I do have some small acne scars which are fairly hard to see unless you're real close but thanks to Almond oil over the past three years it's been clearing up before I do laser surgery.

Stick in there my acne bros and girls.

Attached: 46D56A66-277A-40CF-9714-EA29C2A87B9E.png (640x1136, 279K)

For some slow, natural results, the first thing you should do is buy some quality collagen powder and ingest 1-2 scoops a day. This naturally helps your skin fill itself in. There's also a supplement called phytoceramides which will really plump your skin up. I did those two for about a year after accutane, it helps a little. I wouldn't worry about discoloration or darkness, but I had severe dark spots and made sure to wear sunblock any time I went out. They make creams for that, but some of them are fishy and people say your spots come back if you stop.

Currently, I'm doing a monthly procedure called microneedling. It's painful, but it's less risky than lasers or acid stuff. I only have one more procedure to go(3 total), and it keeps helping your scars for months(it stimulates collagen directly on your scar areas). So if you can save some cash, the needling is a nice solution. You could probably do a less severe procedure if you aren't as messed up. And thanks man, it was a rough 6 years of acne overall, but I'm glad to be free of it in my adult life.

My acne is definitely mild now but I'm 25 and still get it everyday. I've given up on it ever going away.

Attached: 1376086511043.jpg (789x849, 70K)

If that's you bro, respect and god bless
Looking good

Show me this girl without makeup
and without making a dumb face
and then I can tell you how attractive she is

If you needed any more proof nobody on this board is over 18 this thread confirms it.

Yeah, that's me. I requested the before-and-after pics from my dermatologist because I wanted to show fellow robots how accutane saved me. It can be hard to understand how severely this stuff impacts your personality and self-image. I was pretty good at smiling and toughing it out, but working in retail for 3 years while looking like that really took a toll on my mental state. I used to think I was a 1/10, but after accutane I started to see myself in a much better light.

Unfortunately a lot of guys have persistent acne far into adulthood.

Attached: 20180124_214339.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Like just edit your genes bro

Wow I feel this

Attached: 1546085249134.jpg (512x512, 83K)

A friend of mine with very severe acne used Accutane and it worked really well for him
There was a period where it looked worse (but only slightly because of how severe it was) because of the dried/peeling skin, but it cleared his face up like magic.
Really glad my acne wasn't that bad when I was younger, but it wouldn't have made a difference regarding how effectively I utilize my physical features because I'm tistic

what's y'alls skincare routines? was on accutane but it came back so for me it's
>la roche posay effaclar cleanser
>paula's choice 2% BHA exfoliant
>la roche posay toleraine moisturizer + sunscreen
>aztec secret indian healing clay face mask 2x a week

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.
After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.
Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after-shave lotion with little
or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Attached: tripjakbr.png (1600x900, 438K)

Same, differen cream really helps though, you should get some.

at night:
>'fresh' face cleanser
>belif moisturizing bomb moisturizer
>bactrim
>some acne perscription gel
>lancome under eye cream

for day routine remove bottom two and add
>supergoop 50spf sunscreen
>hourglass veil primer
>smashbox green and pale primer sticks
>nars creamy concealer
>hourglass primer water so it doesnt go off

I had really bad acne for a while, but I managed to clear it all up over time with OTC products a while ago. I had a little bit of scarring so I went to the doctor, and she prescribed me tretinoin and referred me to a derm. Tretinoin introduced a lot of new acne and permanent scars in cheeks. Before i had only mild scarring that was covered by my shitty hair anyway.

Fuck doctors. Got doxycycline and clindamycin prescription last week from derm

I'll never forget my acne days. I was pizzaface in HS and really ashamed about it.

It's finally gone, but now im losing my hair instead.

fuck you genetically inferior bitches hahaha eat shit for life

10% benzoyl peroxide cleared up my acne overnight.
I still have scars, yeah, but it feels good not having a bunch of bleeding bacteria filled bumps protruding from my face.

Almost 25 and still have acne.
I shower daily and wash my face about once or twice a day so hygiene is not a problem here.

Went to a dermatologist 2 days ago and got some antibiotics that i have to take for 6 weeks.
I really hope it helps

I'm 21 and acne is long gone but i still get this big-ass pimples in the forehead that leaves a huge red mark once they are gone and it can take WEEKS to disappears or it leaves dead skin that gives to my face some sort of dirty looks
Good fucking damnit

Attached: 1544506235190.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Starting on accutane tomorrow wish me luck

good luck user, accutane is 100% why im cleared up now

Had acne from 15 to 25 years old and now it's gone because of accutane, but I need to take it for a year or whatever except it dries my face so much I hate being on it

Hey user, I'm also currently undergoing microneedling treatment. I have my second session today, the plan is to go for three. The first was with a 1.5mm needle and today we'll do 1.7mm. How bad/deep were your scars before treatment and how are they looking now? Also how much better do you expect your skin to get by the end?
I had ok results but was expecting a bit more. I've read that you should wait to judge the efficacy of the treatment after no less than three sessions though.

Look into dermarolling.

Burn yourselves alive if you have a face like this to prevent anyone from feeling disgust at looking at your corpse face

Im /post-pizzaface/ here. I have shit ton of /pizzamarks/ on my face

Stockholm?

Oregano

>nofap day 6
>acne all gone

See ya later bros

First couple of months will be tough, but you'll make it
ding-dong diddly

Im almost 27 and still get cystic acne. Its not nearly as bad as it used to be but its still worse than anyone else i know. I have scars that will stay with me forever, some of them make it look like i have a permanent active cyst. I have a huge lump right at the tip of my nose that has been there since middle school. That cyst really fucked me up. It was horrendous and i swear it would come and go on a regular basis all throughout high school, flaring up for months at a time. I will never understand why my dermatologist never did anything about it. Completely destroyed any positive self image i might have had.

Lmao orig of course

Hey, awesome. I just finished my second one a few weeks ago. The first treatment doesn't do much at all, if you're severe like me. The first is more to soften up the hard edges of the scars. I've been seeing better results after the second.. It's hard to tell on progress, which is why I request before/after pics. And yes, don't be hasty or worried about efficacy. My derm told me that after the third I'll see the best results, and that improvement will continue for months afterward. I don't expect to look perfect, but I have some especially bad spots that I want to look better. Best of luck user.

>had acne since I was 12
>best hygiene out of everyone in family
>shower at least once a day
>wash face at least once a day
>wash hands plenty of times throughout the day
>have tried all sorts of acne products from basic salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide to prescriptions of adapalene gel and other crap from a dermatologist
>have tried cutting out sugar and eating healthy
>used to exercise consistently
>sometimes moisturize face consistently for several days, sometimes dont for several days
>tried everything short of accutane bc 18 year old manlet and dont want to squander any small chance i might have of getting taller, not to mention that its basically poison.
>tfw genes have doomed me to a life of endless disgust with my own body

Attached: 1534809629578.png (212x238, 14K)

That's great to hear. I'm back from my session now. It was painful as hell but my skin reacted better this time around, it's not as red and sore as the first time. We'll see what kind of results I get. Good luck to you too.

lol embrace your pizza face senpai

Yeah, it's amazing how much it hurts. The numbing didn't work on me so they switched to a different cream.

I was the same, I obsessed over my hygiene and behavior but I was still . All of the products besides accutane didn't help. Just do it man, any side effect is nothing compared to how relieved you'll feel to be free of your tortuous routines.

I remember visiting this pretty female doctor as a teenager with acne. When she introduced herself and I looked at her she gave me a look of disgust and blinked a lot. Treated me like shit the entire time. I wash my face 2 times a day and I always make sure to not touch it. Change my pillow covers a lot and have even tried laying on towels. Nothing works unfortunately

I have acne (20) and I have it started when I was (16). I tried meds and they didn't work at all. I think my acne caused part of my depression and social anxiety

That dude could be a fuckboi but acne only makes him vomit material, what are you talking about?

>be me
>clear face
>almost no acne or pimples ever
>disgusted by pizzafaces

fuck outta here