I fucking hate beards

I cannot stand beards

I hate the way they make men look. It looks like they have no self-respect, and that they are hiding their faces out of shame. Or they do not take themselves seriously and would rather just look like a bum for fun.

When will men start shaving, dressing better, and eating less carbs?

Attached: 1C6FBD9F-8D15-4F4F-B882-B02349DEC866.jpg (599x599, 244K)

The reason to have beard is to protect face from cold.
I don't get cold here so I don't grow beard.
I fucking hate x coz I don't have y influencing my x.

>t. low t cuck

Attached: white man.jpg (480x480, 40K)

I live in Chicago and I hate beards

We have jackets now and don’t live in caves so we don’t need them

Nobody’s beard looks like that and it doesn’t even look that good as it is

Only hippies and faggot want beards

It has become symbol of aesthetic.
I wonder this is global mental phenomenon or it is hard wired in individual person.

im growing a beard atm

yo
fag,

Attached: guido.png (528x860, 247K)

i hate shaving with a passion
have big beard like in op, not quite as moist though

I have a bead because I don't like to shave my whole face each day. Also since I work outside in the winters I grow it long to protect me, it works better than the winter masks my coworkers have.

When a child grows up with food that's too soft and an inactive lifestyle they do not work the muscles of their face, the muscles stress the bone and develop the jawline.
Men with weak jawlines look objectively better with beards. That is why beards are fashionable again and I predict that is why they will STAY fashionable until circumstances change.

So it's a question of how do we get people to care enough about their kids to feed them proper food, make them exercise and have good posture?

Attached: Australian-aborigines_500x372.jpg (500x372, 140K)

I cant stop eating peanut butter banana sandwiches slathered in butter.

what is wrong with me

Attached: serveimage.png (765x758, 35K)

I'm a philosopher. It's a job requirement.

Attached: Dcj1gqFU0AUhIjj.jpg (1200x605, 61K)

If you can grow a decent beard that connects at all the right points, and you aren't an unkempt basedboy with his mouth hanging open all the time, women will touch your beard. Sometimes without asking.

I tried growing one, grew it for about 3 weeks and was like “wow this is fucking stupid and gross” then shaved it

I don’t have much coverage on the upper cheeks though. Facial hair just made me look dirty

>looks like they have no self-respect, and that they are hiding their faces out of shame

>post a photo of a guy who looks exactly the opposite

Why do you care?

Shave it

My beard gives precisely zero fucks about your approval.

Attached: 317l5.jpg (480x318, 51K)

>I cant stop eating peanut butter banana sandwiches slathered in butter.

Attached: 1469425599414.png (624x480, 327K)

because he obviously cant grow one himself

for me it itches really bad

i look a bit terroristy tho. im doing it as an experiment to get girls. was really close today on the bus but no cigar.

Haha so you can't grow a beard. Fag.

>carbs

Attached: l.jpg (500x400, 48K)

It fills in everywhere but the upper cheeks

That’s still a beard

>Men with weak jawlines look objectively better with beards.

also, bald people look much better with beards

*fewer

I fucking hate beards to. Honestly beards are for faggots with shitty facial features.
Poos can't grow beards

> I cannot stand beards
I cannot stand carrot bread
> I hate the way they make men look.
I can't stand how carrot bread tastes and how it sometimes has chunks of fucking actual carrot in it.
> When will men start shaving, dressing better, and eating less carbs?
When they stop eating carrot bread. It's fattening too and I just don't see the point at all.

I have a light beard because of my baby face and I agree with you, after a certain point it is ridiculous

Looks like a homeless guy that was once a bodybuilder. He now drags himself around half-drunk half the time and eats from trashcans. Zero discipline or self awareness left.

(((Shaving))) No boy i like my beard and silesian girls likes it too.

I never liked beards, but I've always loved the Van Dyke. Generally the mustache; pencil or full. There's just... "something" anout a 'stache. Although you need to be a certain age to properly wear it, otherwise it makes you look comical.

Attached: Great-Van-Dyke-Beard-Styles.jpg (1024x1300, 100K)

still looks better than you

> hurr durr I care about peoples personal choices of appearance

Kill self.

Attached: 1370507056415.jpg (500x375, 53K)

t. beardlet

I like having facial hair because if you think about it and look closely? It's not like head hair. It's more coarse and hard. Like pubic hair and when it gets long it tends to curl like pubes.
And it's fun to grow a batch of pubes on your face and then kiss girls.
It's like using your face to press your crotch into their face. It's like wiping your ass with silk I love it.

OP is a beardlet

Attached: beardlet.jpg (236x213, 5K)

Attached: dc4.jpg (600x632, 38K)

It must also be good for when your boyfriend fucks your face and your face pubes tickle his balls, you collosal homosexual.

That isn’t you right?

That’s pathetic

t.low test beardlet

> It must also be good for when your boyfriend fucks your face and your face pubes tickle his balls
If you're a girl and like this I think it's groovy.
Otherwise it's gay.
> you collosal homosexual.
You said it. You're projecting about your own inner desires.

shaved off 8 months worth the other day, didn't trim my 'tache either, just to see what happens. I looked a bit victorian tramp really. After say 3 months growth it begins to look a bit serial killer
Anyway, shaved it all off.
Drank coffee
Ate cornflakes
Wasn't wet through afterwards. Currently loving being a teenage boy again & drinking frothy beverages without constantly grooming fur out of the way or the first bite of every sandwich being moustache sandwich.
Still going to grow another next winter though.

>Shaved down to a Ming the merciless
>Nearly kept it for the craic, lel

>Currently loving being a teenage boy again & drinking frothy beverages
You mean you turned into a teenage boy once you shaved? Holy shit I'm gonna go shave....

Those of us that can actually grow a beard usually do so because it's a way to create a specific look.
If you're clean shaven, you can only do so much with a hair style.
But a beard? That's got a few dozen different combinations.
I'm sorry you can't grow a bear user

youre supposed to trim it out of the way of your mouth

Do it shag.
You don't realise how utterly inconvenient they are & how much time you have to spend fucking about grooming them.

Yeah, that's easy mode. I wanted to see what happens if you go full caveman.

I hate these kinds of hipster faggots walking around.

you see a lot of them in California

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x640, 112K)

My general thumbrule; if the beard looks uncept your a slob, if it looks too groomed your a hipster. Anything in between is ok

And he'd still look good kicking your ass

>Tfw you cannot grow a bear
Better lie down and die now

In my experience they make some good stouts
Sorry that your a basedgoy who can only handle brightly colored and fruitly flavored IPAs

It's a fad.
In the 90's, every men absolutely had to be perfectly shaved.
Nowadays every men let his beard grow.

I don't have much hair on my cheeks, so I can't really grow a beard, so I shave, not that I care.

what?

I rememember in the 80s talking to some people about trends coming back around. it was because of people wearing smoking jackets in the 1980s. Some one said ok what is a trend that will NEVER come back around. Everyone agreed it was beards. Beards and mustaches would never come back around. That discussion come up now and again in the 80s. A beard in the 80's was considered a sure sign on some type of insanity or pedophilia.
Low and behold we were wrong.

Beards were ok, then leftist cucks started using them and they ruined how that look.

The onions has truly affected you & your face.
(strokes beard)

Beards will never go away and have been a fashion statement for thousands of years

Romans used to shave because Greeks had beards and they wanted to differentiate themselves from Greece.

Beards are usually worn as a way to differentiate yourself from your enemy. Now liberals wear them to signal they live in cities and are good little cosmo bug people

Men:
>who gives a shit about grooming

Betas:
>oh dear my beard is back I better trim it oh and look at my hair oh dear oh and look a little breakout of acne oh dear whatever shall I do!

I have a bald spot on the crown of my head so I shaved it.
I grew a beard because I wanted to still have hair

Right wingers should be clean shaven and looking well-groomed sleek as possible

We should counter-signal anything disorderly.

Notice fascists are always nearly clean shaven

Why do you want men to shave? Are you a faggot that wants to lick faces or your end goal is for men to shave their asses so you can lick that?

Ok if you’re bald I agree some facial hair can look good

I like havinf a beard I love being a man.
I like being a father.

the beard is wisdom and manlyness.
it scares away degenerates and that is a good thing.
also Don't care about people that hate it at all.

but people waering glasses look stupid in it IMO

No I want to make libshits look bad

Strange your mind went straight to that though

The basedboy beard

Attached: 4A3F659A-9BA1-46BB-BFA7-790C11108194.jpg (639x472, 107K)

Your conservative gods of Christianity have beards. You are just mad when somebody else god long hair like Jesus or beard like god.

Attached: Jew-Strategy.jpg (650x365, 50K)

>philosopher
>job

how can you be a philosopher if you don't even know the basic facts of life?

I grew a warrior beard for historical reenactment, am I off the hook?

this is why people have a problem with beards its not the hair is the fact its untidy IMO.

take a look at this chad.
notice how its tidy and well kept.
and because of high T its thick and clean looking.

Attached: chad beard.jpg (420x315, 15K)

t. manlet who can't grow a beard due to low t

>shaves
>puts on cheap cologne even though prob incel
>puts on cheap polo
>puts on scrotum scrunching briefs
>puts on cheap slacks
>puts on cheap dirty tennis shoes
>tucks cheap polo into cheap slacks
>walks out door ready to take on all the niggers and jews

That's just as embarrassing as the onionboys. Why is the world full of fags just trying to out gay each other these days, just fuckin end me.

Men with beards dont care what you think lol

Yes, people have problems with bears and long hair in men because saints and gods had them. So little fuck boys of Mormonism and Christian sheep shave to be below their gods, they want to be guided by chosen bearded people, but not if those are atheists.

True but they were also like running around the desert getting martyred not much of a point to worry about optics

Just my opinion though I like the clean shaven preppy look to contrast the libshit look

Really highlights that we are well groomed happy healthy people and they are wearing weird clothes with women shaving half of their head n shit

Why can chads always grow these beards

Yeah because that simply wasn’t stylish

When has that ever fucking looked good in the history of modern fashion

I did kind of like that they were all looking like 80’s nerds chanting about Jews and beating the shit out of liberals I kek’d hard

This is god, he has long hair and long beard. Christian monks shave head to be below god, they cut penis to be below god, they shave beard to be below god. If atheists don't shave head, don't circumcise, don't shave beard that means they are equal to god and that makes Christians very mad.

Attached: God.jpg (467x595, 89K)

You sound mad. I love my beard & its a great stress reliever. Bet you get a few pubes on your face here and there.

why are you so triggered by hair growth? Low t sojapojke

he clearly dyes it

Muslims pray to warrior god, Christians pray to submissive god. Beard was always associated with not giving up, but Jews want goyim to give up.

I wonder what started this new wave of beards? Was it that 300 movie perhaps?

I don't mind beards but to be entirely honest if you don't have a moustache (none of that twirly shit either) then you're a fucking faggot.

Beards are aesthetic as fuck. Too bad they drive you insane with itching. Only reason I shave.

Thick rugged stubble > clean shaven >>>>> beard > nu male facial pubic hair

A man should try to have beard and moustache, at least some time. You can always shave it off, but claiming beard or moustache is something bad you are literally a faggot.

The pic you posted is supposed to be a libshit.... Rofl
>Men should dress better, eat less carbs.
Maybe real men should go vegan as well.
OP you have to be a beta cuck fag.

1)If you are male and care about other men look then you are gay
2)If you are gay or a female then you just ignore people with beards as you find them unattractive
Now fuck off

Taking other men's advices how to look is literal homosexuality, unless of course you got a job that pays really good and maybe you would do it like they told you. This of course is kind of illogical, since if you good at what you doing then boss shouldn't care how you look like, especially not in USA where people look like trannies.

The beard thing started when peoples post 9-11 beardophobia wore off so like 2k6-7 maybe. It began with moustaches and turned into the proto-neet DIY attitude but when people realized that learning old guild trades doesn't make any money most men gave up and the shit left at the bottom is the soiboy culture you see today.

And here we are

As a christian I agree.
Because he is calling on the maidens. that he is ripe for the marrying , breeding and mature male a display of streght and power to let the woman know they will be protecting in his very strong arms.
That is the state of high T.
He is High T Alpha male domating the landscape.
A healthy family man attitude the perfect lure for the ripe high Em, Stacy.

A Beard is a affection that he is mentally mature is displaying it on his face that he is the no muck around man.
This is a display of a role model and a leader.

Attached: ee01932698ed81842154c6d2fdb21dbb.jpg (720x720, 54K)

Why are so many beta cucks triggered by beards? I get onionbois have beards because they're lazy fags, but I've worked some tough ass jobs where a lot of guys had beards and they were the kind of guys who look like they could rip your head off with one hand. It's not even about hiding your weak chin, a guy with a beard is just a man. Granted having a beard gets annoying as fuck though

Attached: chin_man.jpg (616x777, 51K)

Basedboy is a meme, you know that? You got streets full of Mexicans who can't even grow beard, fatties and gay people. Worrying about beard seems like least of the problems. Fat guy will always look more degenerate than any skinny guy.

OP i know you dont have a gf, but you ever get one... give me her number.
I want you to raise my children, and they will be telling you what to do by the time they are 13.

Grow it longer, short beards itch, and dont trim it too often, once a month is enough.
It will feel actually soft and the hair ends wont be like little knoifs poking you

I think they're mostly just jealous they can't grow a 10/10 alpha chad thundercock beard. If you're a faggot homo and you grow a beard of course you're going to look like a complete 100% faggot ass homo, you need the body to go with it and you need to keep it clean

Attached: 6970df84bd2dfdea5b5e270c7e93ff50--beard-pictures-sexy-beard.jpg (640x677, 67K)

Only reasons to have a beard:
>you're a Nordic God with a body to match
>you're a fucking blob who needs to cover the triple chin

Attached: Humph.jpg (640x853, 63K)