Do any of you robots lift or do martial arts?

Do any of you robots lift or do martial arts?

I started lifting when I was in High School, I was the only mutt kid in the whole class so I was often jumped by 10 blacks/beaners almost every week, I didn't have any friends or was part of any group so only way I could fight back is if I started gaining muscle.

Attached: Muay-Thai-Elbow-Techniques.png (500x300, 183K)

>I was the only mutt kid in the whole class so I was often jumped by 10 blacks/beaners almost every week

holy shit thats a lot
i learned how to fight only so I would know what to do if I got jumped

>mfw never needed to fight because i'm a big black guy and most people think I'm a good fighter because i look scary

Attached: Kingu_profile.png (956x1200, 2M)

I seem to have the inability to gain muscle. I've worked out extensively to get it but it never came, eating like 4-5k calories daily.

Some people are not meant to put on weight.

This, I am eternal skeltal and I lift/eat like a madman. At the same time, I definitely feel like I'm at least getting stronger so I can't really quit. I just moved to a lovely white area and nobody around here is even slightly aggressive towards me, so I'm not worried about fights.

Have done wrestling and kickboxing.
Competed in grappling tournaments but none for KB.

Recently getting back into weightlifting after a 3 yr hiatus.

Only like martial arts because I would have fun beating people up.
I don't really train for self defense purposes. I live in a gun friendly state, so if a situation got bad enough im pulling my glock.

I have a purple belt in BJJ.

It's totally a robot friendly martial art because you don't need to be athletic to do well.

Attached: Fuji__BJJAdultBelt__belt_BJJ_Purple__purple__3_2_1.png (1500x759, 909K)

I stopped carrying once I moved to a mostly white community where everyone is friendly and crime is low.

Really had to change my overall attitude once I realized I wasn't going to be mugged/assaulted at any moment any more. Feels good to just walk to the local CVS at 2am without worrying about getting robbed.

Attached: 1541653807992.gif (374x520, 12K)

I got to the Olympics in Taekwondo, but parents died in an auto accident and now the left half of my face is a giant scarred mess, so I had to pull out.

Turns out that martial arts isn't the most ideal way to make a living and my dreams of becoming an actor was squashed alongside my face.

I got in shape to get in the navy and then I did judo for two months. I was in pretty good shape then. Then i also did boxing for two months. Used to do cross fit as a teenager, got pretty big then. Also ran a few marathons back in the day.

Never got in a fight tho. All this on and off intense training has got me decently strong, but I'm small and have no actual experience so I'm probably barely above the average normie in an actual fight.

nice
you don't find rolling around harder when you're overweight?

Not really. I've been ultra heavyweight for a while and I don't get extra out of breath compared to anyone else. I'll go a couple of intense classes in a row and still be standing afterward. A lot of people like to tout how easy it is for big (muscular) people to gas out, but I think it's more insecurity than truth. Noobs will push too hard and gas out, people with a couple years of experience will breathe and pace themselves.

>left half of my face is a giant scarred mess
become a hitman

>Can you describe what the murderer looked like, ma'am?
"Yeah, his face was like if Two-face had autism"

Gonna be a no from me.

Break the rules and post fucked up face user.
Are you a hit with the ladies?

>because you don't need to be athletic to do well
Lol what. BJJ relies a lot on athleticism, the warming up alone is pure athleticism

Maybe if you're trying to compete you have to be athletic. Otherwise, if you show up then you'll get better.

I don't know what kind of gym you're familiar with, but the warm ups I've seen in multiple gyms are a couple jumping jacks, some sit ups, and a couple stretches to get your heart rate up.

I started doing Judo/Jiu-jitsu at my college but the schedule is pretty shitty. After this semester, depending on how this class goes, I'll look into BJJ near my house.

My parents thank the lord could afford to send me to a private school to avoid all the nonwhites. I haven't had the need to fight since middle school.

i lift and i fucking hate it

i still do it, but i don't know how to enjoy it?

how can i enjoy lifting weights?

Yep, kickboxing since 7 yo, kinda of gud at it, won some shit around 12-16 yo, then gave up.
Now picked up on boxing as I'm planning on enlisting.

>olympics
Wow, impressing
Only got to country level
ITF?

progress is exciting yo
if ur plateauing i get u, but don't quit unless you can immediately substitute it with a different source of self-improvement

also when u fit, people treat you sooo much better its unreal. get ready for an unironic steady 80% decrease in attention
you get from people once you quit and let yourself go. the sheer contrast will make you distrust every person on the globe

fit is good, u can half-time it for a while and just be fine with bein a lil less big but dont ever quit. if ur doing it, and its working,
what a fuckin waste to quit cause u lack motivation. the right pair of XX chromosomes will appear and ur will to lift will well up
inside you. maybe you have to try it for yourself, its hard to convince u its so bad on the other side of a decision, just tryna help
you find the answer that gives u peace. stay strength brodda

yeah progress is good

but i hate the actual activity of picking up heavy things and putting them back down

>don't quit

i will never quit. i just wish i could enjoy it, like some people who claim to

yeah I lift 3x a week. its mainly for looks though not strength but strength is a nice side effect

Attached: 1510372825906.jpg (1024x1448, 133K)

>leaving witnesses

And? Did it help?

yeah it stopped the horde. Beaners tend to not fuck with you unless you attack them first so that helped.

You can steal be an actor just play a character with a scarred face desu

No money and to angry and autistic to go to a gym or dojo, that's why

I lift and do kendo. You don't need to be fit to do kendo but you'll never be good if you're not. Also I've been lifting for a few months but I haven't put on much weight even still because I guess that's just how my body is

Attached: few.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Drink beer.
Beer gut is a thing

I'm a martial arts autist.
>gymnastics at 3
>tae kwon do in elementary school
>CMA (hakka style boxing, chu school) in middle school
>hand conditioning exercises
>stand-up boxing in high school and college
>sparring with dozens of people literally across the country in order to train
>spending hours and hours in my room doing drills and forms and shadowboxing and hitting bags, for 2 decades
>doing drills where I just get punched for a minute straight and have to dodge/block while standing in place, since age 6
>actually being crazy enough to alter my fucking bones at age 12 just to be able to punch better
I'm legit 90% confident I could kill anybody I met with my bare hands. I'm like fucking Bruce Lee. You know how they say it takes 7 years to truly master something? I've done that twice, and then some, with punching people. There is no substitite for the kind of muscle memory I'm working with.
I'd actually like to develop my own martial art someday.

You need a hoby.

I have hobbies apart from MA, though. I draw and do archery. I used to be into vidya, but there haven't been too many good turn-based strategy games lately.

I'm a lazy pos but when I buckle down and actually train 5 days a week and eat properly my strength just exolodes. Last year, before Xmas, just before I went off the rails I hit 315 bench for 5, touch n go reps. Hit 21 pull ups @ 230 bw. 405 box squat for 5. Don't deadlift.