Tfw start college in 7 months

>tfw start college in 7 months

d-do any anons have any tips? I'm a KHV 18 year old HS senior. I never had any friends throughout all of HS. What do? Also I have a long full beard and long hair and look a lot older. Will that be bad for me in college? What are college girls like? How hard are your classes?

Attached: 1530483716938.jpg (482x427, 58K)

never use stuttering in text format again, you fucking dunce

Are you me? I had a lot of friends though. But I am 5'7", so. Advice: Shave, workout, nofap, and eat healthy. Fuck a gf, do it for yourself. If they don't come after ALL of that being finished with 110% effort, they don't deserve you anyway.

Please shave, i can guarantee 99% that your beard does not look good.

t. senior who became self aware of beard

fucking slit your wrists user jesus christ do it

See, this user gets it. Shave.

keep growing hair and beard, never trim either. no need to talk to anyone, you look intimidating so people probably wont bother you. do a meme liberal arts degree, you're classes will be so easy it will be almost as comfy as neeting.

It actually looks good. Won't post a photo of myself becuase I don't want to be banned. But it's an actual full beard that's brushed ect. It is blonde too and I have long wavy blonde hair so it looks cool. I have been able to grow a full beard without patches since I was 16-17. And shaving is bad for your skin.

I started working out a bit, but working out seems like a meme. I already eat healthy and I'm not fat and already decently strong naturally. I've tried no fap but I can't really get past 2 days. I fap around 2 times per day on average. Sometimes I even do it 7 or 8 times a day.

Join a club or something extracurricular and stick with it. That's how you meet people aside from classes. Think before you speak, and fucking study.

t. Dumbass virgin senior

I'm going to major in I.T. not sure if it's meme tier but I know Its not insanely hard like CS/Philosophy/engineering. And I'm not planning on cutting my hair or beard anytime soon.

Id say dont do it because student loans will literally ruin your life but Im also hoping that enough people get fucked financially that almost no one can afford to buy things anymore and the whole system gets fucked

Attached: AC519CB0-4590-495F-B9D5-5B762CB15BA5.jpg (750x698, 146K)

Senior in college or in HS?

college is a breeze if you're not autistic or going to somewhere that has pedigree. you can smoke a juul with the other weirdos between class.

I won't have any loans. It will be completely expense free for me. I'm living at home also..

Realizing what's worth your time and what isn't was a big one for me. For example, today I left class because my chink professor does not speak english and I went out for lunch instead. I missed absolutely nothing of value (I also read the textbook ahead of class however).

Also.
Delete discord/make an alt for your university connections and stop browsing social media. You cannot afford to have such a dopamine fiend while you're focusing on your studies.

Get massages. I recommend this to every KHV because they're so touch depraved. Get as many as you can.

>Also I have a long full bear and look [..] Will that be bad for me
Choose the look you want. Who the fuck cares.

>What are college girls like
Same roasties. Not much different

>How hard are your classes
Really not that bad as long as you have an inner voice and put the effort in.

Attached: 1546632501052.jpg (1080x986, 166K)

College girls suck. College provides them with the kind of access to chad that they will never have again. Whatever issues you had in high school are going to get even worse...

I'm so so sorry to tell you this, but its the truth.

Shave, get a haircut, sleep well, eat well. Don't listen to Jow Forums you don't need to exercise 4 hours a day, even 15 minutes a day will do you well. Don't aim for a gf, it may or may not happen naturally, who knows.
Do your best to just make natural conversation, you're better off not approaching people than being a massive robot waddling up to people with bad BO and stumbling through saying "want to be friends" as everyone looks on embarrassed.

Senior in College

If your not larping as a despite grab for attention, user, this is just about the worst place on earth you can ask for crucial life advice like that.

>I fap around 2 times per day on average
yeah stop that, cut it down to once per day then possibly 2-3 times per week.

>18
You have no real problems.