>she repositions and puts my head in her lap
>start to drift while she scratches my head for good 30 min
>tell her it's fine to stop if her arms are getting tired
>"Shh, it's fine my child"
>laugh it off
>"Just relax and let me do this my son"
>say haha no
>she laughs but then calls me her son again

Is this normal or is my gf into some shit?

Attached: 1482683050515.png (640x480, 212K)

eat shit and die sage

You have acquired a rare mommy gf

It means her biological clock is ticking and she's going to trick you into getting her pregnant.

Sounds like it but she doesn't really take charge in the bedroom, aside from leglocking me and thrusting her butt into me while doggy.

She's 22.

Agreed. Op is clearly not a robot

I've been on Jow Forums since I was 17 and lost my virginity at 24, now I'm 25. Give me a break.

>leglocking me and thrusting her butt into me while doggy.
oh my

Attached: Untitled.png (386x373, 282K)

Then you should leave. Faggo.
>>>/reddit/

so /fagpost/ on reddit then. Who the fuck has a gf do extremely mild affectionate things and then goes; "huh yeah I better go ask the khv losers on r9k what is going on"

Seriously fuck off. Even if you aren't larping the thread is still gay and should be saged to death.

kek that is actually pretty creepy user. I would definitely be having doubts about someone if they did that to me. Then again the allure of the poon would probably override those doubts at some point so...yeah.

I'm not even straight and that sounds fantastic.

Mommys dont take charge

>She's 22.
That's the age to get pregnant if you don't want your kids to have autism.

That sounds awesome, you lucky OP.

Why can't you be happy that someone broke free?

I'm into affectionate stuff but not at all into mom roleplay. She's naturally very caring and loves to feed me food, watch tv with my head between her boobs etc, so I'm not sure if she was kidding or not. She asked me if I had any fetishes though, told her not really but didn't seize the opportunity to ask her the same.

>back when I had a GF she would keep talking off her shoes and showing me her feet
>Even in public places like church she'd take off her shoes and put her feet on my lap
>She once took off her sandals and seemed to try to touch my crotch from under the table at a restaurant
I don't even like feet.
You think one of her past bfs was a huge footfag or what?

Attached: 1547668466570.png (268x188, 7K)

Could be from her past bf or maybe she read some weird meme blog and thought every guy has a footfetish.

Maybe she's just a girl with a footfetish, I'm sure those exist.

I don't think you have a girlfriend. Good luck with your latent incest fantasy.

>Why can't you be happy that someone broke free?
GET BACK IN THE BUCKET CUNT

Attached: r9krab.png (624x416, 716K)

Lol, she was asking because she wanted you to ask her so she could bring something up.

Attached: Over your head.gif (220x147, 21K)

You're the one who keeps looking at her feet when she's just trying to get comfy, perv.

Maybe find a good time to tell her you're 100% down and non-judgemental with whatever.

Grills can get really embarrassed and lie about being into shit.

Because you're here on a board of sad lonely virgins rubbing it in our faces.

Good for you. You're happy. Go talk to your new normie happy friends about this shit faggo and fuck of our boardo.
What knowledge do you expect us virgins to have on mommy gf's???

>and loves to feed me food,
It's pretty obvious, just out of curiosity how did you meet her?

Alright I'll try that out, I doubt she's into anything though. She's just a naturally motherly person but maybe it developed into something more.

How the fuck do you expect normies to approach the topic of mommy gf? They'd probably think the whole thing is too weird. You guys are a lot more open when you're not insanely jealous.

>Literally have a mommy gf of your dreams

>Push her away
user... You have the rare privilege of this, don''t take it for granted.

Attached: I have transcended above and beyond the emotion of anger.png (500x397, 115K)

Lmao you are not wrong about the fact that we're more open when we aren't jealous. Makes you wonder, given how normies always say we can't get girls because of our terrible personalities. How do they think we got this way? Before we became insanely jealous, all of us had really good personalities. Constant rejection is the reason we kind of suck now.

Your girlfriend sounds like a catch though. I'd love to have a motherly, affectionate girlfriend.

Just call her mommy next time she calls you son and see what happens.

I was invited to a party by her cousin. She got drunk and put her hands on my thigh, then fell asleep hugging me.

I have to admit that even with my ego, it's hard not to fall for. I'm weirded out by literal mommy roleplay though.

Other info

>I stopped masturbating, she's my only outlet
>likes to toy with me, edge me by playing with my balls that are sensitive from a week of abstaining, says "Struggle away my man"
>no pulling out, balls deep creampie only
>calls it "draining" me

I don't know if it's normal but I love it.

Holy shit user, you've got a perfect girl there, don't fuck this up my friend

das a mommy gf you got there user.
best put a ring on it.

Attached: feat-25.jpg (570x380, 93K)

The fundamental philosophy of being a robot is the driving away of those who've made it because getting off of r9k would be good for a former brother in arms. Shit, if I ever get a GF and lose my virginity, I'm leaving, I might browse, but I'll never post on this board ever again.

Is this the mommy gf thread, my friends?

Attached: men_literally_want_one_thing.jpg (1296x2392, 1.61M)

It's practice because she wants a baby.

Based and redpilled

teeheee bye

Women have much weirder fantasies than men. Tell you what though, if what she's doing makes you happy, then go with it.

I was with a girl once who was very into the mommy roleplay. Liked to give me head and say it was "so I didn't go after those sluts at school" or ask me to nurse on her tits while she was jerking me off. Really weird, but hot. To be clear, we were both in our late 20s, but I was skinny and boyish and the ageplay and mommy stuff got her off like nothing else. She would even cum from giving oral if I played along with her fantasies.

If you feel okay, then go for it.

She was sexting Chad and getting you to sleep quicker so she could go fuck him

>>watching Incredibles with gf
>gf
god, this is so fucking depressing that people who have actually had a romantic connection with other humans, let alone a girlfriend or sexual intercourse post on r9k. what the fuck, everywhere I go im bombarded with reminders of how much of a failure I am and r9k is the place I come to escape and now I cant even escape the FUCKING NORMALFAGS ON MY OWN FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish I was you so bad oreganolo

>I've been on Jow Forums since I was 17 and lost my virginity at 24, now I'm 25. Give me a break.
oh my fucking god, have you no self awareness? Nobody fucking cares how long you've been on this board. YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING ROBOT, thats fine that you Were, but you arent now. fucking leave forever. You made it, why the fuck are you here.

based bots

>Why can't you be happy that someone broke free?
we can, just not here. This is our one fucking place. Just go to fucking reddit, you said it yourself, you "broke free" , you're free. Leave, just go.

Attached: 1536772607620.png (800x850, 135K)

That's what I always thought. It's just her motherly tendencies being put to use on me.

You had a gf insist on nursing handjobs? Pretty rare but as far as fetishes go that's not bad. It's not something I'd suggest myself but I'd do it if asked.

ye my wage cuck job is infront of a beach and couples come in all the time all tanned and giggling. Wont stop kissing eachother. Even when i try to escape and have a smoke break they fuckin follow me and hang around my smoking spot. I hate this world and all who find happiness.

Oh she got momy issues
Treat her good

I would hint that you are in a mood to nurse.