Is 4'7" too short for a girl?

Is 4'7" too short for a girl?

Attached: 1537812907553.png (1280x720, 588K)

that is more than a foot shorter than me

No, I prefer this. Are you a 4'7 girl?

>tfw thinking about a fembot feeling insecure about her height

Attached: 1459972868925.png (650x773, 47K)

Yes. Might as well become a man.

No, short girls are really cute, why are you worried about your hight? Is this something that has bothered you for a long time?

not unless you have midgetmuscle syndrome

if you have the same muscle mass on a much smaller frame you look retarded

if not, it's top-tier

There is no "too short" for a girl.

Nope. Perfect Spinner height. I just came in my pants thinking about it.

This, it's not like where as a man you could be a multimillionaire and under 5' and still have poor prospects, short girls can be an appeal in itself, even.

god, short girls are wonderful.

Yes. Only creepy old pedos will want you. Real men go for women with long legs.

it's probably a height where normies will treat you differently unless you showcase an unusual amount of maturity if that's what you mean. obviously robots or other deviants won't care

I know, why does this make me catch feels

>Is 4'7" too short for a girl?
no it's the perfect height to be my gf

Attached: 50599267_2105556476154171_3645047630678982656_n ram and chrome megumin konosuba.png (809x440, 253K)

Men like to have girls that make them feel big just as much as women like to be with men that make them feel small.
Unless you are deformed and have midgetism or whatever, 4'7 or less can only be a good thing.
My gf is 11" shorter than me and apart from a slightly bloody first intercourse due to the size difference we've never had any issues and are perfectly happy.
You're gonna make it tiny femanon.

Are you the sickly girl with AIDS?

I'm a short guy, 5'7 and honestly I wouldn't date you. Maybe a fwb is the farthest I'd go. I don't want to mix my shortass slav genes with a femlet and risk having that sort of life for my kids. My last girl said she was 5'8 but was 5'9 actually. Always made fun of my height but she had A cup tits so I could always get her back. I honestly would suffer through a lifetime of bitching hell with a taller women with a good frame if she gave me a son with a good frame and height.
I'm willing to bet OP, if it really is a girl is a massive heightist. Girls around my height and even a bit taller never gave me shit but it's always the little ones who say "I loooove a guy that's like 6'3 ;)". Probably some sort of Darwinist trait.

How does it feel being an eternal loli?

Height is fine but are you proportionate? I'm 4'7 but am also 67kg musclefu. depends on how you carry your weight anonny

Do you have big tits and a peach ass?

I would be in a relationship with a girl that's just a foot tall. I really don't care about height

no I"m not talking about babies you fucking degenerates, or some weird dwarf creature

Attached: 1548376307488.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

tfw you will never be a tiny girl hugging your bf and resting your head on his chest

t. a 6'1 tranny

Attached: 1c6c584fc499cbeeabe74431dde3a774.png (1000x1250, 508K)

I don't think girls can be too short as long as they are somewhat proportional

Just date manlets like myself op 5'3 here id be tall to you

I don't think there's such a thing as "too short" provided you're proportionate and have the body of a woman.

The first time I dated a girl within a 3-4" of my height, MY GOD THE ERGONOMICS. It was so nice to be able to kiss someone or hold hands without it being awkward. Or fuck in the shower without having to pick her up.

And then I went back to 5' and under.

Current prospect I think said she is 5'4" and I'm still too infatuated to be able to recognize these kinds of mismatches and minor inconveniences.

Perfect height for a guy

>I don't think there's such a thing as "too short"
there existed women literally of the size of a cat

inb4 a cat is fine too

Attached: collage-down-11[1].jpg (1000x500, 120K)

I'd love to date a 4'7 girl, would you be ok with a 5'9 male? If so post your discord so we can talk ngl

Attached: angry lain.png (469x480, 117K)

only if she doesn't spark joy

I'm 6'
Do you want to be my loli sex slave?

>I'm 6'
kek manlet

Doesn't matter as long as she's CUTE

Yes, you're male children will be huge manlets under 5"6, and thus be doomed to inceldom. Just please don't reproduce with your subhumans genes.

i think its pretty cute

Attached: 45142636_647773048957352_5910959448473468928_n.jpg (858x960, 59K)

No such thing, unless you're literally a midget/dwarf. Short girls are adorable.

>no I"m not talking about babies you fucking degenerates, or some weird dwarf creature
Well then what ARE you talking about?

>over 6'
Kek lanklet quit poking us with your bones

Dude you're probably gonna kill yourself desu-nee

>tfw shorter than that

Only by an inch but still get shit for it. People thinking they can just pat your head or pick you up without permission.

>calls 6' a lanklet

Are you retarded?

You are not a girl. You will never be a girl. Stop shitting up the board. Take a fucking break motherfucker. Get some food. You've been at it for hours.

Why would they need permission? It's not like you're a real person. It'd be like needing permission to pick up a stray dog. Sure it might bite you or some shit, but no one is going to say you didn't have permission to do it.

>some weird dwarf creature
The PC term is "little people". Better learn it if you want to date one.

My 5'3" gf isn't too short for me and I'm 6'5". That difference is a bit remarkable though so you're probably a good height for most manlets, especially the ones who are struggling to get a gf because of their height. Short Chad's can probably get girls of any height, it's the ones who aren't attractive to taller girls that are easy for you.

It's says over 6' you braindead mongrel

I like short girls but I really don't want manlet children so I'm gonna say that's too short