O
R
N

L
U
N
G
S

Attached: popcorn-lung-sangerous-pin.jpg (250x500, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE
youtube.com/watch?v=RhTQ9XV7aYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. big tobacco
The future is now grandpa. Cigarettes are out of vogue.

nice source

Mmmm white cheddar is best popcorn followed by 2nd tier chocolate and strawberry covered and caramel 3rd tier salted and kettle. shit tier all season shakers

I saw a doco on that
youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE

popcorn lung has been thoroughly debunked.

No cigarette smoker has ever gotten popcorn lung and cigarettes have like 100x the chemical that causes popcorn lung than vaping does.

The only people who ever got popcorn lung were people working in the factories that used high concentrations of the pure diethyl for years.

Only if you vape juice with diacetyl, which I don't, so I'm not worried.
t. Vapeanon

>P O P C O R N L U N G S

just dont use the fucking popcorn flavours. not exactly difficult.

“Popcorn lung” is essentially the common term used to refer to the various diseases usually caused by cigarette smoke, but in people who don’t smoke cigarettes.

It originated from non-smoking employees at a popcorn company who were manifesting all the issues of being long term chronic smokers.

>diethyl

Stopped reading right there.

Meant Diacetyl i think.. could have the wrong chem name but its similar

>popcorn lung has been thoroughly debunked.
source?

Note to the people that aren't ultra-sperg-nerd "muh degenerate everything" neo-puritain turned uber-fash because ooo discovered kikes and niggers, or else a maymaying kektard against some dipshit hipsters like OP probably. . .

The only chance vaping is going to give you popcorn lung, is if you're burning the liquid at temperatures that are, scientifically speaking, at outrageous retard levels that would practically turn pure water into instant cancer, or else are using some tainted shit from china mixed together by an illiterate peasant that just shipped off a 1/2&1/2 pallet of lead and rat poison he loaded by hand, you aren't getting popcorn lung.

In simpler words, don't connect your fuckin' car battery to your vape to get a bigger cloud, or else try using plastic as a means to convey your nicotine, and your lungs won't become obstructed. You have to be a special kind of stupid, doing special stupid things, to have likelihood of getting that disease from vaping.

I would have to find the legit studies but I have read left and right news sources who have both stated what I did earlier in the thread. That it would take enormous amounts of the chem over long periods of time to cause it. It is rarely and nearly never found in cig smokers and vapes have ~90-100x less than cigs. So the odds are nill.

>tainted shit from china mixed together by an illiterate peasant that just shipped off a 1/2&1/2 pallet of lead and rat poison he loaded by hand
this is every single vapor component ever
i used to vape until i got nickel poisoning

this is biased but heres a vid on it

youtube.com/watch?v=RhTQ9XV7aYI

except nobody has ever gotten popcorn lung from vaping. it's just something doctors fear may happen

>use nichrome wire
>act like it's someone else's fault they got nickle poisoning

Yeah, even cig smokers don't get it and cigs have ~90-100x the diacetyl than the amount vaping gives

So in other words you ran it ridiculously high-temp on nickel. Hyperbole aside... this is exactly what a was talking about. I sigh at you, sir.

>diacetyl
People in popcorn factories were exposed to levels 10s of 1000s of times higher for many years.
Having said that almost no ecig juice has diacetyl.
Ones that do, the amount is very very small and it's labeled.
it's a whole lot of nothing.

nigger... is that just a picture of popcorn with lungs drawn over it? what is the red circle pointing out? ...what?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (960x958, 67K)

>thinks big tobacco doesn't already own the vape companies

Diethyl is just a prefix. As in, diehtyl ether.

>smoking anything in the first place

lmao

wacky tobacky companies mad as hell about ecigs and trying to kill sales

>literally popcorn
What about car exhaust? When are they going to talk about car exhaust? Car industry too big. You drive, you have window open in busy road, you smoke car exhaust, chemicals much more dangerous than in 1 cigarette.

>2018
>Doesn't smoke real cigarettes

Were you school bullied, mentally handicapped or perhaps both?

>b-b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest you fucking retard?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

No one forces you to buy a pack every day you fucking peat-gavel.

Attached: 1490267109123.jpg (509x334, 163K)

post the /tv/ version of this pasta

kek

Attached: 1429123641166.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Yeah so any one concerned about this, an off brand e juice company used a popcorn flavoring that is only meant to be consumed, not inhaled. People got sick and the problem was quickly resolved. This isn't the first time popcorn lung had an outbreak, the factory which produced the flavoring substance had workers getting sick as the flavoring was propelled into the air. Yet the factory wasn't shut down.

k. ill keep vaping.

fuck that shit

'Popcorn lung' is caused by diacetyl, a chemical used in a small fraction of vaping juices. Most juices no longer contain this chemical. Do some actual research before coming here making shitty threds.

google "vaping popcorn lung" and get a bunch of tobaccy sponsored shock-media.

google "vaping popcorn lung actual case study" and read the harvard article about how IT'S NOTHING.

Liberate yourself from the tobacco jew immediately. Don't read the outright lies like this idiot/shill spouts.

Attached: 1521356877648.jpg (748x600, 211K)

only had two more words to go

prepare to die from cig you fucking loser

>neocon shills
>big business shills
>tobacco industry shills
>Israeli shills
>Russian shills
>Iranian shills
>Trump Reddit brigade
holy fuck this board is beyond salvation

You tell him rip!

good goy, smoke tobacco and get addicted to nicotine

ive been a chainsmoker for like 6 years and have been smoking cigs for at least 15 years.
i'm pretty sure im going to die soon. i cough constantly and its always this sandy grey looking snot from my lungs. they gurgle and sometimes laying down almost asleep i feel the -falling backwards in a chair- feeling as if im not breathing and shock myself awake.
it's fun kids keep smoking its pretty cool.

The sandy grey much is what smoke condensing in the lungs, then you cough up whatever is not absorbed ie the carbon.

Get some New Zealand bovine collustrum, it will help with the hack.

It was never worth saving.

Keep sucking on the vapor Jew.

you completely missed my point brainlet