Anyone really sad they missed out on young love? You will never experience pure...

Anyone really sad they missed out on young love? You will never experience pure, innocent love (not to mention that sweet body). This world is so unfair.

Attached: 1-160P41F92NZ.jpg (2560x2048, 435K)

I'm more sad that I wasted 8 years of my life as neet, fuck your romantic childish fantasies, you no aspiration having mediocre faggot.

It's shit unless you're already chad. Teens think with their dicks/clits so unless you're a natural pussy magnet you'll just get a lukewarm relationship that will fall apart the moment high school chads give the girl any attention or she just gets bored of you.

Yes. But I'm hoping to kinda fix it maybe. I'm gonna meet with an 18yo boy and he's gonna fuck me. I'm 23.

some Stacey directly told me "i like asians wanna fuck" and we were at my friends apartment (his mom was on vacation).

know what i did?

>"ummm you should fuck Johnny instead".

Jonny is probably a mega chad now, but back then he was just a nutty dude training to be a marine.

my shitty high school experience would have been 10x more bearable if i had a gf

Ive had sex with hot girls in their teens but my entire 20s have been a failure

Not really
I actually experienced it
But it was not really that spectacular
Being st that age sure it feels amazing like trying a drug for the first time
But the experienced are lackluster
You are too immature and too young in the world to really make anything worthwhile

What makes you think a girl should like you? What do you have to offer? Not to sound cliche but you're not entitled to their love.

Its about their hot teenage tits who the fuck cares about their mind you retard

no wait. TWO Stacies asked me if i wanted to fuck. no THREE, wait no FIVE.

american stacey
russian american petite stacey
sister of skinhead gang leader stacey
jewess stacey with lovely tits
crazy druggie becky

they all asked me to fuck in middle school/high school and i choked on each one

Imagine doing cute things with her like going to the beach and baking a pie together. Imagine her blonde hair draped on your face as she softly whispers "I love you" into your ear. It's over, you will never have that. Never ever.

I used to think my 20s wasn't too late but the pair bonding meme is real. After having loved and lost people just don't love has fully as the used to be capable. The shadow of exes weighs hevily on the heart and leaves less of it to give becuase so of it still lies with them. Alsp as people get older, women especially, they take a more utilitarian stance towards relationships. Sure there still has to be a connection and it's not 100% gold digging but the weight of the future, plans, and responsibilities factor in heavily in a way they don't when you're young and creating a marked materialistic element to it and sullying the emotional purity. I did love though which was nice, I just wasn't loved as fully in return. Even just to have the feeling and hold it is nice. It's a very different feelong from the infatuation you might have for a girl your orbiting.

russian stacey was dating my bro, but she looked at me and asked me for an asian baby. i just pretended not to hear her even tho i got a boner.

skinhead stacey wasnt a skinhead, just a pill popper stacey with a skinhead bro that had a crew, but they were really nice. i was her beta orbiter desu, but still had some good friend times. we got drunk once and i got to third.

jewess stacey tried to finger my dickhole and let me play with her tits. then i moved to california.

druggie becky straight up asked me to fuck during a party in middle school where we were all passed out, pretended i didnt hear her.

there was another becky but she wasnt White. then there was another jewess girl with a butterface and big tits, i turned her down and she hooked up with tyrone.

Spotted the pedophile
Kill your self
If you really think dealing with some fucking immature girl is worth the sex you should kill your self

T angry nerd who thinks hes right about everything but has 0 going on in his life

Guys, real love exists right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-155913_Joey.jpg (1431x1063, 481K)

Were you attracted to girls when you were in high school. Like that.

I'm sad about it the same way I'm sad about missing out on owning a private jet or winning the world series. I'm sure it would be nice, but it's hard to miss something you can't even imagine.

The most beautiful girl in my class lost her virginity to a nigger. Teenage girls are insane.

Attached: tumblr_nfls4mvKq41ryino5o2_500.gif (474x265, 1.12M)

I'm still in my early 20s. I can still experience young love.

Girls want thrill and excitement and most black guys provide that. I have a lot of black friends are they're cool as hell.

Went a grand total of about 6 months single in highschool which was the gap it took to find another girl. Ask me anything.

>I have a lot of black friends
>I have a lot of friends
Normie niggerlover GTFO

>aspiring to be a wagecuck

wew

I missed out on waaay more than just young love, mate. I'm 29, and my "youth" as far back as age 10 was completely wasted.

25 here. 4 more years till I'm you. pls tell me how to not be you.. Pls

Attached: Kyoko37.jpg (235x252, 19K)

See, when you put it that way I get the feels, but when I think about the actual relationships my peers had back in highschool next to none of them seem desirable. What us robots pine for is an ideal which rarely happens in reality. Sadly, teenage girls don't act like anime girls...

>Sadly, teenage girls don't act like anime girls...
But what about the girl in my pic. She looks like someone with good traditional values.

that's what she wants people to think

>Young love
>Pure, innocent love
Life is no Mary Ingalls romance bullshit, holy fuck. Most teen relationships end up with boring and awkward first-time sex and breakups over stupid highschooler drama shit.

I'm sad I don't live in anime world and will never get to experience pure love, yes. On the other hand, nobody will. Did you drop out of school before 13 ? Literally every single relationship everyone had back in these days was a complete mess and I don't think I've missed anything. You're just fantasizing about le prime teen love meme.

/thread

That's what people who haven't experienced it says. Young love is the best. Pure and euphoric.

>awkward first-time sex and breakups over stupid highschooler drama shit

Based and red-pilled.

First real relationship I had was at 18 with a same age girl, late but still counts I guess, and user is spot on.

Attached: 1540737414261.png (670x812, 181K)

No because I'd still want to kill myself even if I was in a good relationship.

So you're a worthless cunt then. Why are you still alive?

as long as you continue to draw breath, you can find love. you just need to improve yourself every day and keep looking.

>Why are you still alive?
I don't actually know. That's a good question tho.

Not really as i did not buy into pop culture's manufactured imagery of teenage love

Men who have inserted your shaft into a blonde female, what does it feel like?

>some Stacey directly told me "i like asians wanna fuck"
Who are you trying to fool, Chang?

No white girl has said this, EVER.
Your insecurity is pretty hilarious dude.

Honestly, I'm a grill and I had a stacey friend who would literally only fuck chinks.

Is she attractive? Post her @ pls