I think an 18 year old is gonna fuck me tomorrow. I'm 23 (virgin) and look pretty twink and he looks cute and boyish...

I think an 18 year old is gonna fuck me tomorrow. I'm 23 (virgin) and look pretty twink and he looks cute and boyish. This whole day I've been fantasizing about him. He's a top and I just keep thinking about him fucking me doggy style and his arms wrapped around me. I just want him so damn bad. I want to feel him breathing up against my back and to feel the hotness between our bodies. I wonder if I'll whimper or cry a bit during sex. I am on my bed putting my ass in the air trusting pretending it's him. I know he'll have to put his hands around my hips to hold me in place but I might try to hold his hand while he breeds me at least for a bit.

Attached: 1446826088996.jpg (600x338, 33K)

bump bsisbsj

I don't know what to say, uh, congrats

Attached: 1548122458098.jpg (634x482, 110K)

Good for you man. Be safe though, okay?

Attached: No Homo.jpg (441x559, 63K)

>Be safe though, okay?
Kek, let's be honest he's probably gonna get aids.

Attached: 1542640002260.jpg (715x960, 219K)

Okey very naisu

Just wait until the poopdick.

I mean, enema, lube, wear a condom, it's not hard.

>I mean, enema, lube, wear a condom, it's not hard
Ah yes, the age old method of protecting yourself against STDs

On a serious note, half of gays have had 500 or more partners, pair that with the prevalence of "bug-chasing" and "gift-giving", he's probably gonna get AIDS

Attached: 1545803196678.jpg (750x563, 38K)

make up your damn mind hitler

My mind is made up.

Attached: 1547254460551.jpg (620x525, 99K)

Look man, I'm not saying I condone it. I was just wishing him to be safe.

Condoms, lube, and prep will hopefully keep him from getting HIV.

Are you the same fuck from earlier who wanted to kill me because I was asking these trap boys to be safe and giving them advice?

Attached: Hotdogs.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

Prep especially if OP can afford it. Only one person on prep has ever gotten AIDS and they were getting barebacked constantly. If you combined prep with condoms it might as well be impossible to get AIDS.

>and giving them advice?
I'm op give advice pls

If you're going to have sex with men, then you should get on prep, always use a condom, and use lots of lube so you don't get a tear.

Be selective with your partners. Most of these guys use Grindr or whatever to fuck tons of other guys. Don't be that slut. Even if acting like a slut is hot to you.

Long story short, fuck this cute boy that you're fantasizing about but take care of yourself.

Ok. I'll do all that. How safe is it to no condom suck dick?

Other advice, about just losing your virginity and bottoming for the first time.

It's okay to be nervous. It's even okay to decide you're not into it partway through and need to stop or take a break or whatever. I know that sounds like some tumblr shit, but seriously, it's normal to be super nervous your first time.

As for bottoming, try your best to relax I find it's easier if I know for sure I'm clean beforehand. Tell him when it feels good, or if something he's doing hurts. It will probably hurt a little regardless, but it shouldn't really, really hurt, you know? It will feel different than toying yourself, with him in control, but hopefully it feels really good.

Most of all, just have a good time.

Fairly safe? Not a doctor, but my understanding is that HIV is rarely passed orally, but other STDs can be. If he's 18 it's very likely he is clean. Have you both been tested recently?

Ok so am I supposed to enema or something so he doesn't get shit all on his dick? If I shower and finger my butt a bit will that suffice?
He was tested recently according to grindr. I'm a virgin.

Eating light for the day, going to the bathroom and then taking a shower before you get fucked is usually pretty safe. But an enema is better. It's your first time, you don't want it to be messy. Clean yourself up before he gets dirty with you.

>try to hold his hand while he breeds me at least for a bit.
I'm not gay, but that's cute

>Look man, I'm not saying I condone it. I was just wishing him to be safe.
I know
>Condoms, lube, and prep will hopefully keep him from getting HIV.
I understand.
>Are you the same fuck from earlier who wanted to kill me because I was asking these trap boys to be safe and giving them advice?
No, I don't threaten people over the internet.

I don't even hate gays, I just want them to keep their perversions behind closed doors and stop subjecting the common man to the depravity of their "lifestyle"

I didn't think I came of as hostile to gays, I even congratulated op, despite being decadent and degenerate.

Attached: 8c7ab325f308c6978e2959aad658b526.jpg (640x859, 65K)

So would I be good for how long after the enema ya think?
I think so too!

I would say for at least an hour, conservatively. Another good reason to wear a condom though, so his dick stays clean.

Also, other user is right, holding hands while getting fucked is super cute.

Just coming in to say that i wish most young guys looked like twinks and not neckbeards. twinks are cuuuuteeee

t. transgirl who only dated bisexual twinkish looking guys for most of my life

Attached: Vanity-Teen-SS16-Dominik-Sadoch-by-Ala-WesoĊ‚owska-7.jpg (724x1024, 68K)

Weird I wish it were more long lasting. Kinda odd to wanna fuck but have to excuse yourself to the bathroom for a bit to enema.

Also on your earlier point of me being nervous I'm really afraid of this. Last time I was with a boy we cuddled and for the first time I met him and was at his apartment I was so insanely nervous it killed me enjoying anything. The second time though I was basically ok. God knows how I'll be when actually faced with sex in real fucking life.

I really wish that too. I wish neckbeards and soiboys would just die.

like pic related? cause that's me. Do you pass?

uhhh mostly but people rate me around the 5-6 range but at least they all said i passed so shrug..

same, i cant help but stare at all the pretty twinkish guys where i live. their a fucking piece of cake i mean... artwork.