Men are the jews of gender. You control the mainstream media, you tell lies to gain your undeserved sympathy...

Men are the jews of gender. You control the mainstream media, you tell lies to gain your undeserved sympathy, and you fill female spaces with incel predators.

Attached: lucylu.jpg (225x225, 12K)

nobody is falling for this shit tier bait you attention whore

Yes, queen slay desu.

Yep. The redpill that white rich males will never swallow is that they are the problem. They like to whine about black crime stats, but then totally ignore white war crime stats that are much worse and the fact that males and christians commit almost all crime domestically too. Somehow it's REALLY fucking important that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime, but not that men do, even within each race.

Hmmm...

I'm not an incel predator and I don't lie
Please stop being so sexist

I'll fill your female space all night bby

see the male playing professional victim in his natural habitat. if anyone made this post about a woman, he would cheer. true jewry.

How come you won't have compassion for me and my suffering? I just want a woman to love me. I don't hate women.

So every white person is a predator and an undeserved victim?

that's not suffering, you're just gay

I'm not that bad I promise
Gib me a chance maybe you'll see that not all men are jews

nice try boyim

Attached: mothermary.jpg (384x500, 61K)

ITT, OP proves her point that you men are retarted primitive beings with no concious

Glad I'm lesbian kek

nope go back to your woman hate posts you lying little jew

>boyim
Lol I'm using this.

high five my dude

incels are violent migrants, men fill our spaces with incels in order to disrupt the harmony of female society. cuz they're jews

yesss good boyyyy

Why would you say such a mean thing to me? I don't want to be insulted. I never insulted you.

there actually cannot be this many fembots in this thread. everybody knows only 2 exist in total and one is getting blacked 24/7 and the other can't use Jow Forums since her mom took her computer away

OP is a faggot. There is no denying with this much evidence.

But I don't hate women
I just want one to be my wife so we can cuddle and raise kids together

(You) - I'm a guy. I just hate men.

>OP just complains about men like every dumb whore does
>hurrrr OP AM PROVE HER POINT
Females also have standards so how is being a lesbian gonna help you?

>female spaces
Females hate eachother more than incels do, this is fact. Thinking back to that one article where a female manager fired all her female employees and hired male ones in their place because the bitches never got shit done while on the job.

You women aren't only useless, you destroy any "female space" you build because of your own retardation.

Attached: 1440366089189.png (400x400, 225K)