How easy is it for a black guy to get laid in Russia?

How easy is it for a black guy to get laid in Russia?

I heard that Russian women love the BBC. That true?

Attached: 1525860937519.jpg (807x605, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypCQkgPhVNw
youtube.com/watch?v=7hcw4GWWFYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 15189485646460.jpg (604x340, 26K)

imagine the stench...

imagine the hiv

Very hard. A lot of africans complain that russian women are too racist.

There is a social stigma in Russia against dating africans.

Hard. You should try Balkans.

But of course if you act like a nigger you'll only get laid in a grave.

This, my Ruski granny told my libshit sister not to marry a nigger and she flipped out

Attached: DbdH8jOU0AY8e--.jpg (808x1077, 211K)

I actually like racist women. I love a challenge and it's much more satisfying when I finally BLACK them.

They always say something like "omg I never thought I would do this... we can't ever see each other again... this was a mistake..."

They always call me back though. BBC is like heroin for white women.

imagine the Big Black Cocks

No, but they love the MED cock.

I think for sake of curiosity many would fuck with blacks, but noone would actually date you

BBC reigns supreme in all of Europe. No exceptions

Attached: image.jpg (2896x2896, 1.04M)

eastern europe poor shitholes are desperate for BBC, the thing is especially sad cause the degenerate women here dont even care whether you're smart, goodlooking or just dumb as a rock ugly looking motherfucker, as long as you're black you will be getting pussy en masse

Great more jewish agitprop

170972707 (you)
Go larp somewhere else redditkike.
sage

Before or after you got killed?

Russian women like rich men. If he is rich, then yes. If no, then probably not. Russians are pretty racist.

You are a pale skin hooknosed kike, you are not black, you are a jew

Attached: cultural_marxism.jpg (545x397, 52K)

go be 13 years old somewhere else

BBC reigns supreme in all of England. No exceptions
>ftfy

Attached: 9B50C503-C84C-4D08-9F25-BD176F854EFE.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Still strong sentiment of muh EEKWAHLITAY that was drummed into Ruskie heads by their Jeudo-Bolshevik masters.

Very easy.

Attached: russia.jpg (604x403, 41K)

Cool and all, but this isn't you. You wouldn't be bragging about stuff you didn't do to complete strangers online if it was. Everyone in that pic would probably think you're a tremendous faggot.

Philko has been running BBC game in Slavland and none of them got the guts to do anything to him. Lol.

Attached: 1.jpg (1219x565, 179K)

It's fairly easy to get laid in university for a nigger in Russia. Also, Russia is pretty highly xenophobic, not against niggers, though.

>ooga bogga muh have big dick ouhouhahah

kys

Here he is laughing at impotent racist white men.

Attached: 2.jpg (977x587, 139K)

t. jealous little white bitch boys

Nice. I'll be there in June/July. Looking to BLACK as many Russian whores as possible.

Philko isn't a racist faggot like you though.

White "men" are all talk anyway. They always act tough online but when you see a white guy IRL he can't even look me in the eyes without flinching. They're bigger pussies than the women lol

He's a proud black conqueror, nothing wrong with it.

>Talks about angry white boys when they see him fucking their women.
youtube.com/watch?v=ypCQkgPhVNw

>Promotes black-on-white.
youtube.com/watch?v=7hcw4GWWFYM

It had to be sweden

Attached: 1518816689243.jpg (298x298, 10K)

Russian women hate niggers, there are literally signs in some prostitution rings that say "no blacks"

t.has been to russia

Everytime, kek

you have a blm flag which means you are a braindamaged genetical failure and utterly worthless to humanity as a whole which is no suprsise. You should think about suing your parents for not aporting you problem is you dont have the braincells to think you rotten faggot.

Attached: 1525843008147.jpg (1936x1936, 402K)

keep fighting the good fight

Literally all craigslist/backpages ads have ‘no blacks’ at the end. Even the negresses say ‘no blacks’ in the ads. Whores are smart enough to know how to not get stabbed and robbed, obviously.

To the memeflag poster - white women in general are way more racist than white men. They have the highest SMV and they know it, and the vast majority would never settle for a nigger, not even for a one-night stand. Your blacked propaganda has no effect on the reap world, no matter how much you push it in movies, pop culture, tv and music, decent white girls still find you repulsive, and you know it.

You’ll always be a nigger.

philko is the exception taht confrim the rules. They see him as an exotic toy, like the black guys you see on movie when young, but you'r right, russians are pretty racist in general

nuke africa and forcibly remove all non whites from europe, and bring back adolf hitler but more extreme this time

Here's what happens to you niggers in Russia

Attached: actual right wing death squads.webm (400x300, 1.74M)

Loling @ all the pathetic delusional whitebois up in this thread

Keep telling yoself about "muh racist white women" while brothas getting all up inside white pussies

Attached: t1qQ7G41rkz6z3.jpg (379x432, 46K)

im not a nigger but if i was i would stay in mali, or liberia or whatever other shithole i orginate from, i 100% support legalizing the murder of niggers if they are seen with a white women in russia

There are blacks in Estonia?

Here's me lol'n

Attached: lol'n.jpg (371x274, 22K)

judging by the tom brady jersey the cuck has on in the background this is most likely in the jewnited states or in cucknadia...no big deal in that case as those countries are non white anyways and the whites there are just going to be genocided anyways, nothing of significance was lost

I would say go die in a house fire but you probably don't have one, so I don't know get hit by a truck I guess.

estonians love genociding themsleves it is their national duty or something, but i don't think there are much niggers there, we should be shotgunning all niggers in europe right in the streets!

Attached: 1523866708045.jpg (1664x6340, 2.9M)

t. black cunt

On behalf of rus bros Чepнaя пиздa

PS: Sage in all fields

PSS: Fuck off, we are full

Attached: 1525729271193.jpg (641x594, 97K)

Hah! good one! Russia is one of the places where you certainly don't want to be black.

Attached: 130436479834.jpg (255x198, 64K)

Go play Viking in the woods while we play with your women. This is 2018. Last I checked whites lost World War 2, now you have to witness your women lay in bed with black guys, it's time to stop acting tough on the Internet. Your race has been totally defeated.

Attached: pussies.jpg (1280x853, 297K)

Please don't compare Eastern Europe and Western Europe , nigger

Ay talk shit on Jow Forums all you want, but white girls all over the world still slobbering on dis BBC

Attached: 1418724403250.jpg (1022x678, 74K)

There are libs in Estonia? I thought you guys knew better.

If a black woman doesn't have a STD and is a virgin, I'd marry then fuck her. It's just the odds of this is so astronomically low I might as well be racist.

Hello CIA

>pic reated
It's Russians, by the way. Guys from "Po programme deduski moroza".

preach it my nigga

Haha this so true! Whitebois go play in the woods like the little kids you are. Black men and white girls have some mommy and daddy game that they play in the bedroom

Attached: xmDBG3I.jpg (533x650, 58K)

Talk shit all you want you will still get knocked the fuck out pic related

Attached: turkroach2.jpg (519x358, 38K)

HAHA Nigger getting rolled up what are you going to do Nigger while you get smoked.
The world isn't America.

Attached: turkroach.png (635x548, 380K)

Walking around with a white woman outside of the tourist areas is very likely to land you a beating.
I wouldn't recommend it.

>be larping wannabe nigger
>fantasizing about white women because he cant get them
>spends his time constantly looking for depictions of black men and white women
>using white as insult but obsessing over white women
>realizes his own female counterparts look like shaven monkeys
>anger intensifies
>turn to nigger thug culture where being retarded and acting degenerate is encouraged
>be proud of being a tool used by zionists
>the only way he gets close to white women who dont get paid for sleeping with him and who arent landwhales is if they are in a cuckhold couple or otherwise mentally deficient whom zionists have convinced the chance of the nigger having a big dick is higher than him having a deadly STD or going into a savage rage foaming at the mouth because nobody can tell if the nigger is on drugs or not
>realizes he isnt even black because he is a larping faggot OP
>starts wondering if he gets paid enough for pretending to be a nigger more lacking in mental capacities than usual for even niggers
>realizes he does not even get paid for it since he is a leftyfag with normiespacing who only got one of his buddies from discord to join his thread
>"you must be jealous" and "white boy" are his arguments of choice (as opposed to weapons of choice).
>memeflag to disguise his male pattern baldness and/or nose
>Russia

Another sage

Can someone post here map with stats about "countries which okay with dating blacks" or something? These coolest monkeys in the jungle are getting annoying.

Last I checked there weren't many blacks to begin with in ww2, chinks and whites lost the war to other chinks and whites. Blacks were given shit duties in military during ww2 due to not being considered equal in the american military which resulted in them not doing jackshit. Vietnam War was different, there a black man was good cannon fodder.

Fake and gay

Why are racists against love?? They look so happy

Slav men are slaves to the black dick

Anti White Communists at it again

Attached: Lenin is hanged.gif (420x236, 1.59M)

Good :)

>muh dick
Lol a donkey has a big dick too you dumb child.
what counts in life is what you can do which in your case useing a blm flag means nothing because you rather live in a fantasy world in which you can blame eveyone else instead of solving the blatant problems in your group.

Also Lol you fucking moron talk about ww2?
Do you now nothing about your past you dumb fuck?
you lost every war you ever participated in because you are this wortless all you have and why you are even allowed to exist is entirly because you play as a PET to the weakest of white people meaning witouth your leftwing retards that support you you woudlnt even be in the west. I mean what does it REALLY say about you when you need much easier rules in school or work than anyone else?
it basically says straight out that you cant compete at all. And instead of changing this status quoe for your children you join the blame gang blm and start blaming away, you are a certified Dumb cunt if you dont see this.
Make your shit group work or you will all be in your own made hell controlled by a couple of ""elites"" that control billions of you because you just are to stupid to see it and there will not be a single whitey helping out of that one/end slavery again for you.

Remember that Communism is ANTI WHITE.

Attached: Workers against Work.jpg (1024x692, 101K)

>whites lost World War 2
This

You mad ? You ain't doing something about it, you are weak

Attached: Screenshot_20180508-115617_1.jpg (622x156, 13K)

If by getting aid you mean achieving a horizontal position with teeth knocked in... I'd say pretty easy.

Don't count on it, Tyrone.
They like money.

Gotcha again, nigger!