Personality is everything! pic related is proof enough

personality is everything! pic related is proof enough

Attached: 1539429169339.jpg (1080x1349, 156K)

personality does have a huge influence on whether you're dateable though

Attached: 9A2f3hB.png (640x472, 363K)

Relevant, fuck you this is original

There is literally nothing wrong that guy except his haircut

Her red-eye leads you to believe that she's more attractive than you think.

she must realize that's public castration, jesus christ

hopefully that's fake

just be yourself and watch the pussy roll in

Attached: taytweet.png (590x671, 222K)

never thought i'd see the day where reviewbrah would become reddit, but these last couple years have been a whirlwind of grotesque surprise.

what's wrong with his haircut?
you can't deny bone structure

>never thought i'd see the day where reviewbrah would become reddit, but these last couple years have been a whirlwind of grotesque surprise.
they lack personality and soul and crave authenticity, like all hipster faggots, so they eventually flock to and devour anything good

two good looking people. unsurprisingly retarded thread

>his face in the bottom right
Stop it! Hes already dead!

It's not a terrible haircut, but he could try harder.

I dont get this thread. He is a decent looking guy.

yeah ReviewBrah is hardcore into clickbait titles these days. It makes me miss the times we abused him

Attached: Screenshot_20161203_195645.png (610x444, 30K)

>It's not a terrible haircut, but he could try harder.
seems like you're minmaxing borderline irrelevant shit for negligible gain desu, u need to learn the meta brah

I look a lot like the guy in the OP's photo. I struggle to get girls.

I think that the younger girls, around 15-17 are more open to dating shy, skinny guys than they are when they are older. Once they're 18+ most want chad thundercock.

>I think that the younger girls, around 15-17 are more open to dating shy, skinny guys than they are when they are older. Once they're 18+ most want chad thundercock.
that's part of the meta
get them while they're young and then become their chad thundercock as they age

I wonder if some of the 18 or 19 year old girls have still not been chad-railed yet? I still find some 18 and 19 year old girls who seem pretty shy.

>I wonder if some of the 18 or 19 year old girls have still not been chad-railed yet? I still find some 18 and 19 year old girls who seem pretty shy.
I've met a bunch, they fall between the cracks. It's best to get a beta type--Jow Forums calls them "Becky". Some of them have mental problems or bad home lives or something else. If you are a top-tier guy you can mold them into good people and keep them in line and they'll be pure enough. We live in a fallen society and I think autistic robots have the capacity to do great things, or to succumb to modern condition and lose themselves in the abyss.

>moderately attractive male pairing with moderately attractive female
WOAH, WHAAAAAAAAT?! IVE NEVER SEEN THAT HAPPEN BEFORE!