Witcher TV show writers

Just look at all that diverse, gender mixed crew!!
This is going to be great!!

>6 out of 8 people are women
>these 6 women wrote the recent Jessica Jones season 2
>quite possibly the most boring, emotion filled, feminine ridden bullshit i have ever seen

Why are americans always ruining everything cool?
Just leave it alone.... for kurwa's sake.... just leave it be....

Attached: witcher-1.jpg (524x761, 64K)

welp I'll be dodging that bullet

/tv/ said it best; that's not a writers' room, that's a focus group

>6 out of 8 people
>recounts the people in image
>8 PEOPLE

Attached: 5FB14C50-7E16-4F39-AEFF-A0381BE72554.jpg (336x327, 27K)

>Thinks niggers are people

Because all male spaces (male dominated fandoms included) and masculine franchises must be critiqued, dismantled and either destroyed or absorbed. Witcher and most importantly Witcher fandom will be diverse, multicultural and feminist, and they will tell the new audiences they want why it's beautiful while you're smoked out as one of the undesireables.

3/5ths of a person x10 = 6
quick mafs

the most illogical thing about this is getting one of the most manly franchises on the planet to be written by 6 feminists.
i didnt give a fuck about SJW's ruining star wars, but destroying the Witcher really rustles my jimmies and is pissing me off.

Attached: 00000065-001.png (291x300, 16K)

to be fair i read through her responses to people criticizing the choice of writers and she said she has no intention of turning it in to SJW garbage and that they have slavic people on the team that they're counting on to fill the gaps in slavic culture that they don't know of. hopefully she isn't full of shit and this goes well. it's hard to ruin something that's so fucking easy to write lol.

Good thing about this is even if these kikes cast niggers they can just paint them white so they're no different from Poles.

cuck

Cupcakes is a female shit test. If you eat one it means you are a emasculated faggot and she will walk all over you.

The witcher, as in the polish game?
Why the fuck would they sell the rights to (((american))) moviemakers?

The original writer of the books is a cuckold and hates the games.

I have serious concerns about those people ever being near a Witcher game or a book.

the sad thing is they will put niggers in it, that will ruin what ever they're working on.

To Netflix. And it's originally a book series, so blame Sapkowski, the author since he owns the rights.

If itll fail itll be due to sjw BS and will be just another failed SJW investment project by an investor

There's less sjw BS in newer shows already because the market responded to the recent boom with bad view numbers

this is going to be a disaster

Attached: 1523477555447.jpg (1200x914, 250K)

epic xD

Stop being a fag about franchises, it is only a question of success until they are jewed.

i want to fucking die already

The writers of that kind of TV series should be guys, mostly of Slavic origins, interested in Medieval and Renaissance history, and perhaps even fantasy literature, along the lines of Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. They look nothing how I would imagine the people to come up with the production.

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-110232.png (1440x2560, 473K)

Nigga that’s exactly what my point wasn’t saying

Why in the fuck are the Poles allowing this?

Isn't The Witcher like sacred literature to Polak's?

have you read the books?
they are fairly feminist to begin with

she said in a tweet "i will do some changes, make witcher more modern".

i dont think i need to tell you what women consider "modern" nowaways.

You know what, GOOD! The more SJW ruin and despoil, the more normies get redpilled.

To be fair the Witcher books are so fucking Polish that they are basically THE Polish literature

It's hard not to be a feminist in these days and age, unless you want to strip women from their rights.
But the books are not SJW im in any way, that's the point.

All it's going to do is redpill Poland much, much further - the Witcher series is to Poles what Harry Potter is to British school children

i read all of em.
i agree, the ending is totally fucking SJW (hhur durrr im gonna sacrifise myself because these humans are racist ot dwarfs), but the rest of totally fine.

Sapkowski, the writer of the books, said he's too old and doesnt really give a fuck anymore.
He's kind of a dick.

Maybe you should just consider not consuming this TV garbage and do something better with your life ?

its being directed by Tomasz Bagiński, is he trust worthy? even if the writers are shit there is hope with a good director who respects the material
he is polish and has worked with the series since the 1st game
but then again there are the people on top who are going to force shit in. they probably the people who chose the writers

You’d have to be stupid or ignorant to be excited about this or any Netflix produced show. They look great and clearly have super high production but they all suffer from some of the worst writing imaginable.

>Fucking cupcakes
This is so fucking silly, and never ceases to trigger me, call me crazy, but I just can't fucking see how an adult serious person can be excited over sweets, enjoy them from time to time, sure, but celebrate it like a fucking baby, or have it as a part of everyday life?
Half as bad when a woman does it, but a man indulging in sweets is no man to me.

Based cupcake skeptic

>deconstruction of fairy-tales from the 90s are considered classics in Poland
I hope not

Which one is the Jew that's in charge?

I hope everyone in the show will be BLACK because fuck pooland lüül

i threw the TV out of my room 6 years ago user.

>do something better with your life ?

i wouldnt mind watching a good episode of the Witcher after a hard days work.

>a drama is emotion filled
You're really struggling to toss in enough buzzwords

Would be accurate since Poles are white niggers.

Please apologies for my autism.

This will only work to make Poles mad, exactly what I wanted them to do.

Women and niggers

Sorry poland :(

Attached: 1525847377620.jpg (621x621, 77K)

He's solid. Check out his films on YouTube: Cathedra, Witcher 2 intro, Twardowsky, etc.

Meme thief

>tfw Geralt will be portrayed by a black man
>tfw they will have niggers EVERYWHERE
>tfw he will never get called "White wolf"
>tfw Geralt will have his libido butchered
>tfw they will focus on the racism aspect almost entirely
>tfw half the cast will be demisexual genderbender refridgerators
>tfw characters in the show will use political lingo of modern day
>tfw Zoltan Chivay will be gay
>tfw Dandelion will be portrayed as a rapist
>tfw this list could go on and on
>tfw even if only 25% of this list is true, it is still absolutely disgraceful

Oh no, a gay roleplaying fantasy tranny fiction thing is going to suck balls because they have a bunch of middle aged alcoholic women writing for it.

Watch cop and army shows like a real man. Stop watching this liberal indoctrination fantasy garbage, it was always bluepilled left wing bullshit.

Oh and the absolute worst
>tfw they portray Witchers world just like alternate GoT

His shit is really good, but I don't think even his genius will be able to salvage pile of garbage he'll be given by the writers.
Witchers here are considered typical middle to high school reading, kinda like Harry Potter. Not really top notch literature but pretty good nonetheless.

some of the writers
Lauren Schmidt Hissrich
Jenny Klein
Beau DeMayo
Sneha Koorse
Clare Higgins
Declan de Barra

>Lauren Schmidt Hissrich
She was born in Ohio and graduated from Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio, in 2000 with a BA in English literature and creative writing.

She has written scripts for television series The West Wing and Justice, as well as written and produced shows such as Parenthood, Do No Harm, Private Practice, Daredevil and The Defenders. In December 2017 she was announced as the showrunner of The Witcher, a Netflix original series based on the book series by Andrzej Sapkowski.
her Husband is also a producer, not of the Witcher but she probably got the job because of him

>Jenny Klein
For six years, was a writer/performer in an Los Angeles-based sketch comedy troupe that performed regularly at venues like Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre and Second City.
Majored in Writing for Screen and Television at the University of Southern California's School of Cinematic Arts, graduating Magna Cum Laude with Thesis Distinction.
she's mainly written for Supernatural and has producer credits for Jessica Jones and Cloak and Dagger

>Beau DeMayo and
done camera work and written for The Originals

>Sneha Koorse
most notable for Daredevil and Constantine

>Clare Higgins
Clare Higgins honed her craft at the Manchester and the Royal Exchange Theater, where, among her credits, she had leading roles in the plays "The Deep Man", "Measure For Measure" and "A Streetcar Named Desire", in which she played Stella. At the same time, she was busily carving a niche for herself in numerous BBC television plays, including Cover Her Face (1985), Pride and Prejudice (1980), "Unity", Hideaway (1986), "Byron" and the ten-part The Citadel (1983). She was also a featured regular on the English comedy series Up Line (1987). In 1984, she made her feature film debut in Horton Foote's Nineteen Nineteen (1985). She is also known for her roles in the Clive Barker horror films Hellraiser (1987) and Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988).

>Declan de Barra
Irish musician and writer, mostly known for the Originals

Countdown to Geralt being played by a sass talking nigger.

>H I L A R I O U S
Fucking stupid thot. This shit is going to fail badly.

Isn't he also kinda bitter about Witcher games because he didn't expect them to be successful and made an incredibly shitty deal with CD Project?

theyre all fat and out of shape. sad

So 50/50?

yeah, that too.
i guess thats why he sold it to the americans, he doesnt give a fuck about anything besides money before he dies of old age.

I hope it crashes and fucking burns. I hope critics will tear it to pieces.

Fuck you for ruining one of my favorite fantasy series.

>This hilarious picture
What is so hilarious about it?

Who wants to bet that remaining 9 writers were white males? Kek.

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-111857.png (1440x2560, 332K)

it also looks incredibly posed and suspiciously like a group selfie

they think they are writers

basically most of the writers here who worked on other Netflix shows naturally
but 1 chick who is experienced in mediocrity
another who has a track record of BLACKED shows lately
2 guys who have next to nothing in experience (maybe they actually really liked the game and wanted to work on the show, who knows)
1 chink who just worked on super hero stuff
and a woman who has lots of experience with horror movies

i still don't have a feeling they will respect the source material at all. i can only really expect typical mediocre to good netflix writing mixed with some good monster scene maybes. but definitely, expect a shit on polish people
none of these writers even seem to be polish

depending on how much influence Bagiński has will determine the quality

Attached: 62270.jpg (360x240, 16K)

post yfw they turn Yennefer into a negress for diversity

Attached: y7dxdhZjawLCZVfewVQTxudFQnzthRVupQAjrgceQjo.jpg (350x400, 36K)

Of course they were, she wouldn't feel the need to justify herself by mentioning skin color or sex otherwise.

cupcakes are awesome, except those are probably those "boutique fancy shmancy cum filled shit topped omg these are so sublime and shit topped" cupcakes

Every time they make our shit mainstream they fuck it up

grown men don't talk about deserts

They offered him shares but he insisted on more cash atop the original paid rights, so yeah he fucked up

watching (((netflix))) and not expecting this

i just checked, Lauren Schmidt Hissrich is also the showrunner
if this is her attitude this really will be bad

i'm talking about breakfast

you mean muffins?

Why not. Poland is a pisshole and the Witcher author is a leftist. America has big Hollywood movies, they do things right. Don't believe in everything programmer nerds from Poland write here

Tomasz Bagiński is good

Attached: 1525506130542.jpg (500x359, 30K)

>witcher series is slavic, downtrodden, miserable fantasy with a rare speck of hope
>champagne and diversity and cupcakes YEAH!
mfw

Attached: 3bd[1].jpg_large.jpg (1063x800, 118K)

>Calls himself murrican
>Doesn't eat cupcakes for breakfast

Ever since the writers strike back in 98 or whatever that led to reality TV, entertainment has relied on Walmart tier talent. The quality persists because you watch it and the productions know you'll keep watching it.

Attached: B76A68F1-83B0-49AD-ADDC-FD5A4B6CCD98.jpg (500x356, 32K)

Neflix fucked Deathnote up, severely... next on the list, rip witcher.

Now you know the writing will suck. Females make terrible writers.

>this
i see a netflix columbine aproaching if they fuck up the series.

My roommate had to watch this deal slip through his company's hands holy shit lmao

Attached: IMG_9140.gif (500x249, 485K)

Short Netflix if you're not already.

She means they gonna have AK-47s. R r right.

witcher will be black and he will be hunting white cis-het racist monsters

Time for some interracial romance, strong independent womyn and gendefluidity in medieval Poland.

You're a monster
Thank god no one has money here

>day 1 of writing, havent even wrote anything yet
>just meeting all the staff members you've already met because you hand picked them only now everyone gets to meet each-other
>post selfies on twitter, gang gang y'all, it's popular and hip to take group-onions selfies!

>backlash of shit from people
>vehemently defend yourself/selves from comments people make
>thing hasn't even started

NETFLIX WHY.

i want to see Blaviken scene with those "writers"
if you know what i mean

>inb4 it's a Game of Throne clone
That's all they know.

It will be terrible

I'll make sure to pirate it to find out what kind of shit show it turns out to be. I doubt these people even heard of a Vodnik.

Netflix should of hired Igor Gorewicz and his group to take part of it. He's a well known reenactor that choreographed and was in several Amon Amarth videos.

Attached: Igorswedding.jpg (500x333, 69K)

JJ season 2 was absolute sjw garbage, can't think of a worse example.

What the fuck do you expect. It’s (((Netflix))). Witcher is targeted BECAUSE it is masculine.