I'm gonna have sex with a qt virgin fembot tomorrow. Do virgin fembots prefer when the guy is a virgin too...

I'm gonna have sex with a qt virgin fembot tomorrow. Do virgin fembots prefer when the guy is a virgin too? I've had sex with a couple women before, so should I lie that I'm a virgin too to make her more comfortable? I really want to do both vaginal and anal, what should I do?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

On a rational level, yes, they'd perfer to lose their virginities to fellow virgins.
On a deep subconscious level, they want to get railed by Chad until their pussies bleed.

unironically neck yourself you pathetic piece of garbage

Tell her you're not a virgin. She'll either be glad or be a little uncomfortable but overall ok.
Also don't even try anal.

So should I act normal as I know the ins and outs, or play a virgin?

I'll lube her up, no worries.

If you're Chad, just fuck the bitch.
But since you're not Chad, best pretend you're a virgin. My experience with virgins is you should take it as slow as possible. Expect some resistance but try your best to coax them out of it.

Say you're a virgin but go at her with your experience. Just play it off like "oh I'm just trying to do my best because it's my first time.".

I've had sex with "normal" virgin girls, never a virgin fembot. Gotta admit I am excited.

Is she qt? I imagine most the fembots on this board being pretty ugly.

I'm saying don't even suggest anal on your first time -- she will most likely feel very uncomfortable and turned off, especially if you tell her you're not a virgin.
Obviously anal isn't off limits forever, but just take it slow with a virgin fembot.

Let's admit, she's not perfect, she's a slight chubby, yknow, like obviously she doesn't take care of herself as much as Stacy. But she has a very cute face, which is actually the most important feature for me.

>I'm gonna have sex with a qt virgin fembot tomorrow.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Jow Forums

Attached: 1539441847710.jpg (240x313, 44K)

So like regular virgins? Ask permission before doing something in a playful manner and ask them if it hurts or if they're ok?

>virgins think the hymen is located in the nose
The state of sex ed in America, ladies and gentlemen.

>I'm gonna have sex with a qt virgin fembot tomorrow
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhaha

>he laughes as he gets the noose ready

Actually just put in virgin girl in google, this pic got my attention.

just be honest. she might not even ask. isnt this the kind of thing that comes up before arranging the meet? I dont think women care about virginity as much as guys here do.

and dont fucking expect anal from someone who just lost their virginity. jesus christ

Well in my defense, Stacy virgins are up for losing both anal and vaginal virginities at the same time.
We're going out before having sex, she might ask questions

I mean, ask at your own risk, I can almost guarantee she'll say no.

>Stacy virgins are up for losing both anal and vaginal virginities at the same time
HAHAHAHA

So you never had a Stacy virgin? You know, those preppy, smug barely 18 y/o girls, usually from a religious home that wouldn't permit them to be complete sluts, but since they're 18 now it's "their life"?

how did you meet this fembot

Attached: 1512856706720.gif (406x200, 1.97M)

Dating app, OKC in my case. That's where the loser girls hang out.

Don't lie about being a virgin, that's not right. And don't pressure her for anal, it's scary enough letting someone put it in where it belongs the first time.

Hey! I'm a smooth talker when it's just me and a girl, I'm not gonna press her if she denies BUT I will try.
So what do fembots like then, virgin or beta chad?

Don't do that to her, user. Wait until the second time at least. Don't ruin her first time for her. It is special to her and she doesn't want to remember that you used her for anal and lied about your sexual history.

Well let's be honest here, this won't be a long term thing. Maybe if she grows on me. Like 2-3 months.

This

>So what do fembots like then, virgin or beta chad?
Which is the one that doesn't try to pressure me into anal when he takes my virginity?

Would you consider gently playing with your butt while sweettalking as "pressuring"? And then going along with it till I sense you're uncomfortable?

>And then going along with it till I sense you're uncomfortable?
Absence of 'no' is not a 'yes'.
>sweet-talking
Pic related

I'm not some sort of feminazi, I don't think that makes you a rapist, but I do think it makes you kind of a douche.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 7.06.03 PM.png (914x348, 57K)

>douche
I have no problem admitting that. Being a "nice guy" doesn't get you extra points anywhere, you are losing more than you gain.
I think I have a good perception on when people are uncomfortable, since I feel uncomfortable if in the center of attention. So I know what to look out for.
Also sweettalking so she feels more comfortable, so she's more open. You're thinking like I'm gonna bound and gag her...I will eventually, but that's besides the point.

>insencerely
Didn't see that part. I'll tell her about things I like about her. So while it may be sweettalking it's still genuine.
Also how do I know you're not a larping faggot and are trying to ruse me into giving up anal?

FUCKING NORMIE GTFO AND KYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE