Netherlands/Holland/Dutch

Manlet here. Is pic related just a meme? I arrived here an hour ago and everyone seems to be shorter than me. I had to look very hard to find anyone taller. What gives?

Attached: Stuff 7.png (710x522, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That drawing doesn't seem anywhere close to scale.

Anyway, you're probably in a city infested with mudslimes, and other undesirables that aren't actually dutch.

I know what you mean though, I'm 6'1" which is basically just average imo, but where I live I tower above everyone because most of them are dirty fucking beaners that are all manlets.

What's the difference between the Netherlands and Holland and the Dutch?

Attached: 1525465279460.png (235x214, 7K)

I'm literally a manlet though (5'9) and while I am in Amsterdam, all the men I compared myself to were white Dutch. The refugees and immigrants are still sleeping (7 am here)

The wooden shoes they wear gives them an extra 2 inches

Wtf kind of height chart starts at 1.5?

One that's funny

The Dutch are the people
The Netherlands is the whole country
Holland is technically only part of the country but used by foreigners as the name of our country
there's also the kingdom of the Netherlands which includes a couple of sovereign caribean islands but the Netherlands also has some caribean islands as part of it

America => American
Britain => British
France => French
Netherlands => Netherlandser

the manlet meme is stupid and you're an idiot if you take it seriously

>implying it's not the first thing girls look at on tinder

cope harder fag

>implying you thought anything on this board was legitimate information about anything
oilnigger

This

You need to come up with a better explanation, Daan. Everyone I compared to was white. I think you guys are only perpetuating that meme to be first at something.

Go approach girls irl instead of relying on tinder, problem solved, also find non retarded girls

i'm 175cm and I could not care less about it

fatso

When will they learn?

this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tinder reveals their real priorities and preferences

Guys from the Netherlands are typically 5ft 2in tall.

sex and leave
tl;dr

>t. manlet

It is a psuedo-meme. White American's are actually around the same height as the Dutch. It is immigration that pushed the American average height to be lower.

>cope

Attached: height chart.png (639x480, 565K)

who is "their"? do you think all girls are the same?

sure, there's plenty retarded girls who care about retarded non important features in men, so why waste your time crying about not being good enough for those retarded girls instead of finding someone who doesnt give a shit if you are under avarage or avarage?

For exmaple, my father is like 165 CM, nearly bald, 55 years old and he is poor in our country, yet he's still fucking a QT who is like 1.85 or something. I even have nudes of her. pretty good. If any of you retards taking this meme seriously talked to father he'd laugh in your face.

What the fuck is height in m

England is misrepresented, should be a Muslim character. And yes 56% mutt for America. Pajeet need to be covered in shit.

The Pol version

Do it and fix the height for the American educated like

Attached: whenwilltheylearn.png (762x609, 65K)

Normaly I wouldn't bother replying to trolls, but im kinda bored and curious; can you explain to me the benefits of being 30-40 CM taller than someone else?

Like what do you get out of it?

i'm 1.85 which is really average here

Dude seriously? All (normal) women want a dominating figure as their partner, and height is an essential part of it.

Height is an essential part of being dominating? Are you kidding me? Are you retarded?

COPE
O
P
E

Let me guess, you also think building muscles is a waste of time because women don't care if you're fit right?

We're not talking about weirdos here who share their nudes with their boyfriend's son...

I'm 1.92 and i'm going to amsterdam in august. Will i get approved by the locals for my immense hight?

What's your height without the nose?

You know the definition of "essential" right? Abseloutely neccesary

You have to be retarded to believe it is abseloutely neccesary to be over 190CM or whever you idiots draw the "manlet" line, to be dominate.

So this is best answer to my question which was, what does it give you? No wonder you believe in such memes, you are retarded and cant even argue for your stand.

And she didn't share them, I was helping her transfering texts from cellphone to computer and since she had sent nudes they accidentely popped up.

And no, building mucle is great. Great attraction booster. For example my previous muay thai teacher, who was about the same height as me, would abseloutely destroy your ass in a fight, even if you are 210CM, you wouldnt stand a chance. Who's more dominating then, after you lay on the ground being beat up by a "manlet"?

i thought scandis were tall why is there a norwegian dude in this thread saying height doesn't matter

im literally syrian whos 191cm so by definition i can fit in kek.

That is a confirmed meme. They mostly are very short. I'm pleasantly surprised that the Dutch are almost as short. Feelsgoodman

Colgate Total-ly BTFO

Your Dad gave you nudes of his gf? That's fucking nasty and you looking at them is worse.

Being tall doesn't prevent you from getting knocked out by a manly Turk.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U

>And she didn't share them, I was helping her transfering texts from cellphone to computer and since she had sent nudes they accidentely popped up.

dont assume so much, user

>not to scale
lmao why do you even need to say this. the feet are at 1.5m are your feet 1.5m off the ground.. do you think if you went to phillipines there's little dudes running around that are at your thigh height. lmao

>implying an American wouldn't unironically assume

Pure Dutch heritage Canadian here. 1.9 meters, (6 foot 3 inch) and I am very accustomed to towering over everyone. It is real. And that was even before Canada got flooded with immigrants. I'm surrounded by Flips, Pajeets and Chinks and they're all tiny. Literally half my height. Pic is to scale.

Norwegian men are taller in general. So are the women. Like six footers that could kick your ass.I didn't notice it in the Dutch though.

Cool, OP. Stay quite and don't respond after your hilariously stupid arguement that it is essential to be tall in order to be dominate.

I'm off, have fun with your insecurity, thinking it's essential to be tall in to be dominate. haha thanks for laugh faggot.

Can you explain to me the benefits of being 30-40cm shorter than someone else?
Like what do you get out of it?

I'm primarily English and Dutch heritage (ancestry confirms no secret nigger) and I'm 5'5"
Should I kill myself?

Absolutely false. It's an even worse meme than the Dutch.

Stay irrelevant manlet :)

At least you got the white part .... right?

Hahahahahahah, i am a curry and I am 6'2 how do you even live with yourself?

Attached: confused godzillas.jpg (1280x974, 304K)

How tall are the maoris?

100% western european
short wife, son is 5'9" so I'm probably a freak
literally not that big. Samoans/tongans are always bigger, in both width and height

>tfw 172 with shoes on

Attached: 1348578335071.png (750x750, 93K)

I was going to suggest you find a maori that's shorter than you but it seems like you already managed to get a shorter wife

Oops forgot flag

I am not maori. Why would I want a maori wife?
Why would a maori want me?

I can only speak from my personal experience in those countries. That's what I saw. Its not science.

You have to go back.

Because of height compatibility

Try elevator shoes

I've been around Norway, I can only recall one Norwegian dude that was freakishly tall. The rest were very short and the girls were appallingly short, as in East asian-tier short.

after you bitch boy, even still im going for a PhD in physics for the future.

Is 2 feet of that under developed calves?

Nah I'm good.

That's all your small brain can muster to prove your arguement? Now, the brainlet meme is real.

You fucking retard why do you think they have weight divisons in fighting sports,the larger you are the more muscle you can put on,longer reach etc.
I've seen a 198 dude that trained for 9 months dominate a 180 manlet with 5 years of experience.My manlet(170cm) MMA trainer told me "bigger always means better".

>East asian-tier short
>appalling
neger alsjeblieft

don't forget to do a flip
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html

Not my experience. Have a great trip.

Yeah... technique =/= muscle mass
Take two guys, a and b, train them both for x amount of time but give b y% greater overall muscle mass
the greater y is, the greater chance b will defeat a regardless of x

>neger alsjeblieft
What did he mean by this?

Thanks. I heard that up in Tromso they're tall but I never made it up there.

I work with several Phillipinos and they are unironically waist height to me.

We do height in Imperial in the UK too.
Metric is literally French nonsense.

Clearly you are the retard here. I was arguing that a person of lets say 180CM with fighting experiance can easily DOMINATE a person which is 210CM with no fighting experiance, as an arguement to the retard who thinks "height" is essential to be a male capale of dominating others, further more he does take into context that dominating also happens on a psychologiccal lever. (For example a small dog can dominate a larger dog)

But you're too retarded to read the context of the argument and take it to the extreme by stating a well known fact. Also, bigger is not ALWAYS better.

s-stop bullying me

Attached: original_8643cea1521bb9fb1557c6220ca3018d.png (808x805, 459K)

>Netherlands in charge of knowing his country
Aruba, CuraƧao and St Maarten are not sovereign, they simply have a degree of authonomy and are not considered to be an integral part of the Netherlands but that's it

t. sub 6" manlet detected

Attached: A0806A390751434FA96614E467742FFD.jpg (518x516, 75K)

Sure, if you take a huge guy vs a small guy and have them train a certain fighting sport for x amount of time, the huge guy is probably going to win, but that is not what i was trying to argue in my point. My argument with that exmaple was to the retard who thinks height is essential to be a man capale of domination, which is outright retarded. Big difference.

I meant 6' but I'm drunk as fuck so forgive me little guy

>says goodbye
>comes back
Okay my manlet. Have fun with this.

Attached: height_by_iq.png (869x611, 158K)

mad manlet

The server of the game i was gonna play was down for maintance. thought i might aswell come back to see the retarded stuff you write. watching stupidity is funny once in a while.

>conveniently ignores pic related
Is the desk too high for you? Grab a chair and try to see that pic again.

I had some fun with it, and you further prove your stupidity, being condencending, trying to prove your superiority using data that does, indeed, show a small correlation between height and IQ in a very broadly and general sense.

Any serious researcher or scientist, who have a broad perpspective on the world would only laugh at you for taking such memes seriously and bashing others for their height.

You're a perfect exmaple of why it goes both ways, tall people also have low IQ's, like you, you proved it trying to argue that height is essential to be a man capable of dominance. it was to that you just up about that too. Good that you realize your wrong.

shut ut about it*

C O P E
O O
P P
E E

If i ever meet a tall person who has the balls to call me a manlet IRL (not hiding behind his computer screen like you do) I will kick his ass hard and send you a picture.

I'm 90kgs abseloutely ripped, trained muay thai and BJJ for 10 years. I'll wreck you, you pussy.

When will they learn?

Attached: manlets.png (709x531, 73K)

You probably arrived in Amsterdam. Amsterdam is full of inbred shitskins. Real Dutch people are tall af.

What is height in ms?

change it to civilized feet you faggot

HOLY SHIT

Amsterdam is basedboy central,
They are manlets because they don't drink real milk,
Go to Brabant or Flanders and you see what a real man looks like,
I'm 187cm and I'm just average height over here,
My cousin is 13 yo and he's already 192cm

when will they ever learn

Attached: 5'10.jpg (665x523, 70K)