I just want to leave my shitty small town and go on an adventure where I tour the world Instead of sitting around and...

I just want to leave my shitty small town and go on an adventure where I tour the world Instead of sitting around and getting fat

Why did god banish me to this forum and trap me in my small shitty cold town?

Attached: 83DFDA16-1DCD-480E-A9EB-74E155E59ED5.jpg (236x177, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5MsXBbQwOQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why did god banish me to this forum and trap me in my small shitty cold town?

That's because he isn't real.

Why not do some good and post Girl's anus threads?

you're on this board for a reason user

Why do I have bad luck and have perfectly timed disasters ruin my life every time

And get signs all the time mocking me

Maybe

plot twist: small towns are the only good places, but their natives can't appreciate them

it's like how youth is wasted on the young

RIP OP, you stupid faggot.

Because you got fucked up on xanax and crashed your car. And since you blame whitey for this completely avoidable sequence of events, it's safe to say you've learned nothing and will probably end up stuck in a prison cell next time instead of a small town

I blame god for that I blame the whites because they just easily transfer my shit and let me leave

Its god and the whites

And i want niggers to stop complaining about not living in a city on this board

This, I'm 30 now and I moved back to my small town, cities are the cancer ruining society.

this copypasta is sadly better than most threads on this board

youtu.be/5MsXBbQwOQM

Why don't you get drunk, take off all your clothes, and then roll around in the snow until you stop moving?

wow. normalfags can actually become somewhat sentient. this genuinely impresses me.

Speak for yourself. I'm no social butterfly but being able to go out and buy some nice food and see people are actually around feels good compared to being in a fucking dead city feeling like you're rotting and having access to absolutely NOTHING.

Anyone who says small towns are better are fucking retarded except for anything but cost

Military service is the easiest way out of a small town and also I know it may be funny but the safest way too. You won't starve to death or run out of gas

Are you stuck in a temporal loop niggre? why post this same thread every day?

you guys should be exterminated, literally knelt in front of a mass grave and shot. go post elsewhere thanks

:)

Reeees I want to sit inside all day because things in life are hard

It's spam, he's lying he's literally never posted any proof about anything regarding his situation ever. Someone always brings it up and he always rushes to say that it's true and he'll prove it, but then never does.

Literally all just a larp.

I have actually posted a picture outside my window before but it was pretty doxable

that was in the retro days tho. really really old threads

>Posting a window show of some snow coungs as proof

You fucking wish you lying sack of shit.

No one is stopping you from walking outside and not returning. Only you are doing that. There are some shitty parts of life on the road, but it's a freeing experience. If you have little money then you will go into survival mode and you will push you way to keep on living. Just walk outside OP and don't go back in.

because you are a faggot, OP, and G-d hates fags

Attached: 4dmOP.jpg (501x506, 59K)