Why are women so boring?

Why are women so boring?

Most of them have nothing to offer in a relationship. No interests beyond nondescript crap like netflix, wine, dogs, and travel. No stimulating conversation beyond SJW and astrology bullshit you've heard a million times before, vapid fashion gabbing, and relationship drama. Snore-worthy top 40's or tween musical tastes you could find by literally just switching on a radio. Some goddamned long, EXHAUSTING queued up speech she has about why she's a vegan, or volunteers at an animal shelter, or serves soup to the homeless every Tuesday after yoga. They go on dates with you and talk about this shit, and they really, somehow believe that it's interesting. They think they've had some kind of a life journey.

They think that being victimized when they were young makes them special, without realizing that it happens to everybody, because humans suck, and are shitty to each other. They'll tell you about how they were bullied by other girls in school, or how a family member was inappropriate with them, or how their father was abusive, and you're supposed to nod along and pretend to care.

Haha, yeah. Middle school kids can be savage. Sounds like it was bad.

He did what?! Oh my god. How'd you start moving past that?

Oh, that's terrible! Have you talked to your dad since then?

I drunkenly deliver the perfunctory responses. She goes on and on. I probe for something more interesting hidden in the basic bitchery - some shining nougat of personality in this barren desert she calls a mind, but there's only sand. I eventually manage to get her to my place, sometimes with the help of a cocktail at a bar. We recite more personal history - it's not like there's anything else to talk about - you're a robot, you're not caught up with her "cute teen boy" shows anyway.

If you're smooth enough, you eventually fuck her - then you cum, and you realize her pussy wasn't even worth all that effort, and you could have spent the night at home playing video games.

Attached: swamp no.jpg (1249x684, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psy.fsu.edu/~baumeisterticelab/goodaboutmen.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=CiUQx-YFODs
heterodoxacademy.org/the-google-memo-what-does-the-research-say-about-gender-differences/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yikes your post is boring as hell

Your post is based as fuck. Whole time I already thought what you said. I don't even want to pursue a chick, what's the point?!

Ok now do the one for men. Ur rite tho

that's just how people can be, in general. you can be a brainless boring cunt at any age, gender, race, etc. It all depends on personality

Most basic guys generally like nature, sports/twitch, and video games. They sometimes have some kind of self-help bent, ranging from a brotacular love of some figure like Joe Rogan to an ENTJ-like scoutmaster leadership complex. They think of themselves as the hero of the story. Many will mention that they're "handy" in some way.

I second this original post originally.

Do you actually want to know the answer, OP? Or is it just a rant? If you do, read this.

psy.fsu.edu/~baumeisterticelab/goodaboutmen.htm

TL;DR: The boring men did not reproduce.

What would a woman have to be interested in for you to enjoy talking to her? It sounds as if you wouldn't be interested in what they have to say regardless of the content of their words.

I have a 6/10 ex gf/gf(we're fucking again) and it's very difficult staying with her. She's very clingy and I end up being annoyed at her over everything and bored with her. She really just offers sex.
I constantly look at and attempt to flirt with other girls but not really for relationship purposes though.
My ex is a shining example of a good woman who will do anything for me and would never betray me.
Yet I keep fucking her over..

Attached: 1400010956730388.jpg (843x899, 73K)

>fall madly in love with girl who is exactly OPs description
>look past ALL of it
>get shot down
>instantaneously I hate her and every bad quality about her slams me in the face at once

I wish I never saw the truth. I kind of wish I could go back to fantasizing about her. Anything is better than my fat gf

Attached: C255DD59-DFB4-4B06-A8A1-FBBE5106902B.jpg (716x516, 236K)

keep her disgusting ass out of here please

>be me
>be actually interesting and funny woman
>have a hard time getting dates

I'm also curious as to what OP's definition of interesting is. Normies are loathesome, to be sure, but I have a nagging suspicious OP's idea of interesting is going to Planet Fitness or some other meme tier gym, watching documentaries about Rome or Napoleon because he doesn't read books, playing video games, and listening to entry level classical, black metal or anime theme music.

Attached: 719FB493-D53E-48D5-958D-CE623B40040B.png (500x450, 146K)

>They think of themselves as the hero of the story.
pls stop

Samefag. See, here we go:
>OP admits to listening and then fucking some thot
>user lusts after some airhead
You guys literally pursue the same boring alt-stacies because they make your hose jump and then are shocked that people who had life served to them are boring. Instead of valuing meaningful interaction, you give her validation (ensuring she continues her behaviour since she was never critiqued) and think with your dick. Then, when you realise the emotional vacancy of it all or get rejected, you regain some of your clarity. However instead of recognising how your own shallowness brought you to this point, you lash out at some bimbo. In an attempt to refuse any personal responsibility, you reassure yourself that your behaviour is not shallow, that you're not preferentially choosing women who will let you stick it in, and that they must all be this bad. Because hey, if some of them were good, and you kept surrounding yourself and filling your mind with the bad ones, that'd say something about you!

This isn't so much the average guy, but here's the average user here:
Joe Rogan's one, Peterson is for the ones that value their intellect over their strength.

They probably attempted to do some sort of game development. Never finish the project.

Live life through media and feel a continous sense of nostalgia for world's never experienced, perpetually feel as if they're missing out.

They take a vague interest in history, but only in the most shallow aspects of military history, focusing largely on the biographies of "great men" rather than studying the real movers of society (pic related). Their political knowledge will also be shallow, having never read Locke, Hobbes, Marx, Hume, Mill or any others.

They'll pride themselves on being logical and rational despite refusing to acknowledge any sort of discussion regarding epistemology and labelling their own cynical worldview as rational.

Attached: 946C68B7-5239-4FAC-B96C-0F7A600DE990.jpg (640x455, 113K)

>had plenty of small time GFs when young just by being remotely interesting to talk to and not bad looking
>had one serious relationship,4 years long
>been single for 4 years, no idea if i even want a gf anymore

My ex was top quality but we didnt met when we were mature enough. We tought alike and were an unbreakable team while it lasted.

But i dont think ill find this ever again. Every single other girl ive talked just seemed like datable NPCs, just enter the good answers and succeed a few quick time events. There is no point in reproducing now and i really dont want to be shackled by this again

Honestly I can see this. Easily applies to the majority of men I know.

How are you interesting? Not looking to hate, just genuinely curious.

It's not that women are boring, it's that men are interesting. Women don't need to develop a personality as long as they are attractive to men; in other words, they don't need a good personality to get laid. For men, sexual attraction is mostly based on appearance, but for women there are multiple factors that make a man attractive. Most notably, these factors are social status, wealth, personality, and obviously appearance. This creates a hierarchy, where 80% of women are attracted only to the top 20% of men. It is just male nature to have sex with a lot of women, and that is why women don't need a personality to stand out because they're gonna have sex regardless, but a man needs to stand out in order to have sex. That's why ugly women have personalities--they need to stand out by compensating with one.

Attached: 1517472985742.jpg (620x349, 118K)

What are you talking about? I literally just want to know what a girl would have to say to make you enjoy a conversation with her.

Attached: samefaghuh.png (1851x545, 124K)

>how are you interesting

Because when I'm anonymous, and issues of bias is removed:
>people screenshot my opinions, greentexts
>save my art and repost it
>draw fanart for my world building projects and writing
>PM me asking for advice
>have others referred to me as an expert in the things I like

And in real life, many of my friends are older, married, straight women or gay gay men, so sex is a non-issue. They clearly like me for me, even if it is less objective than my online life. People think my opinions and creations are interesting. So I'm interesting by extension.

My comment's point was not, "i am not like the others girls i am special snowflake". My point is that plenty of women are interesting, and OP is just a boring person who is surrounded by other boring people.

I'm not surrounded by boring people at all. Yesterday I went to the library trying to research this story I'm writing for fun and bumped into a woman nearly forty years my senior. She was from Ghana but moved to my country, got a Ph.D, was running this exhibit / workshop at the museum, had travelled the world, etc. She helped me understand African history and told me all about life after the 60s military coup in Ghana. Then she invited me to go to the museum, maybe check out some stuff in the collections and get coffee. This sort of thing is pretty normal for me.

You're close to being right but there's plenty of interesting attractive women and not all men are interesting.

Consider the last point. You used an image of a peacock, a literal embodiment of the variability of male fitness. If all men were interesting, you'd all be equally fit. You are not.

I wasn't saying you were a samefag. I was saying I was samefagging.

>enjoy
I know what it takes to make you enjoy a conversation - someone who turns you on. You already admitted it. It's when the window for sex closes you stop having fun.

>For men, sexual attraction is mostly based on appearance, but for women there are multiple factors that make a man attractive. Most notably, these factors are social status, wealth, personality, and obviously appearance. This creates a hierarchy, where 80% of women are attracted only to the top 20% of men.
the second sentence doesn't follow from the first even we leave aside that questionable 80-20 claim, you aren't very good in logic if i were a woman you wouldn't interest me :p

Attached: 1546243565378.jpg (742x749, 34K)

It seems you are just bad at elevating the conversation to a new level. I was just talking with my [female] coworker the other day about conspiracy theories.

>y-you just wanna fuck her
She's already taken

Attached: projecting.jpg (1000x689, 41K)

>focusing largely on the biographies of "great men" rather than studying the real movers of society (pic related)

Hit me with the real movers and shakers sempai

Sorry, I went back to your post and realise I misread.

>conspiracy theories
She's one of (((them))) and recording the conversation.

I read this in a Patrick Bateman voice

You do sound pretty interesting actually.
Any tips on where to find girls like yourself? I want my gf to be my best friend, not some boring conventionally hot girl.

Maybe you should read it again while listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=CiUQx-YFODs

Attached: ap2.png (1279x544, 745K)

Yet you did not even try to explain why I was wrong.

large agree

>download tinder
>2 kinds of women exist here
>pic of some stacy in a bikini, bio says "I'm from user state university and I love travel, dogs, drinking, and I'm here for hookups" etc
>generic girl whose bio says "i like netflix/the office, dogs, sleeping, eating, and I'll swipe right if you have a cute dog/I'll love your dog more than I love you"

Why are women so fuckin boring r9k?

TLDR: History is not made by one or two dudes, but usually by a myriad of forces operating above or below human conciousness. I used the Triumph of Death because it reminds me of the Black Plague, a disease that reshaped everything about Europe from gender roles to worker's status.

So there's this big debate in biology about whether evolution is repeatable. Stephen Jay Gould wrote this book called Wonderful Life where he argued that if you replayed Earth's history, it would be so dependent upon contingent events that the resulting world would not resemble ours at all. We see this argument in history a lot. If Gavrillo Princip hadn't shot Franz Ferdinand, everything would be different!

But the truth is, evolution is pretty repeatable. Look up the Lensky's E.Coli projects. Most of the populations turned out pretty similar under the same conditions. If life was truly determined by random individuals, great men (or in this case, exceptional E.Coli) you wouldn't see the same fucking thing over and over again. Gavrillo Princip tried to shoot the Archduke once before. Several other assassins were waiting in the wings. Europe was a powder keg waiting to burst. Doom was imminent, these men meant nothing.

Does that mean single people cannot enact great change? No. Even in those Lensky projects some of the E.Coli developed special mutations that weren't present in all populations. These mutations arose after a contingent event. The right mutation in the right sequence. Hitler decides to invade Russia.

My point is that if you did perform Stephen Jay Gould's experiment, we'd end up roughly in the same world. Studying history through the lens of great men is foolish. You should only attribute an event to an individiual after much research. The safer assumption is that the future was already there waiting, independent of the thoughts of man.

Thanks! I mostly meet people via work, class or friends.

Dogs suck but so do you.

Attached: 82B271E1-CFF0-410D-8F70-058602152B0B.jpg (326x420, 49K)

>I'm so interesting
>also I'm a wamin
don't flatter yourself too much
tits and/or gtfo

Attached: yeahok.jpg (1600x900, 125K)

A lot of you are fucking boring yourselves

it's not a question of being wrong or not it's that it is not conclusive, from the claim that women have more interest in personality of their partner than men do doesn't follow that it establishes the 80-20 division, at least without a few other omitted claims

>If Gavrillo Princip hadn't shot Franz Ferdinand, everything would be different!
maybe the war would star a bit later or by another pretext? huh

>Why are women so boring?
They're not, it's just that ~100IQ group in the middle. Same goes for men

Attached: qbxNInO.gif (650x363, 14K)

>huh
Sorry I wasn't clear. I was being sarcastic when I talked about Princip there. I was trying to show the contingent argument before explaining why I feel such thinking is false. You're right, the war likely would have happened without Gavrillo, that was my point. Hopefully this helps.

t. guy who plays video games, watches anime and Youtube documentaries, has center right or libertarian politics, doesn't read much, listens to music from soundtracks, and maybe goes to the gym sometimes

there's plenty of boring ass high iq people

OP here. thank u for showing up and offering token resistance, saucy girl user. you're not like the other girls

Attached: eat-them.gif (640x480, 900K)

I want to know how you are able to power yourself through non-fiction books.
Whenever i try to read one, I get bored of it halfway through and never touch it again; this is because I feel as if the author already made their point and the rest of the book is just redundancy.

The last example of this was "Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies"

get a load of this pseudo intellectual faggot

Normally I don't waste my time with this kinda stuff, but why not
>plays video games
No
>watches anime
No
>Youtube documentaries
No
>has center right or libertarian politics
Moderately, as politics are better discussed on a case-by-case basis
>doesn't read much
Reading is good
>listens to music from soundtracks
Occasionally
Especially when reading/writing, if not soundtracks then classical music
>maybe goes to the gym sometimes
Work out 5-6 times each week
Also still wouldn't be enough of a faggot to call myself "interesting," even though some people may think that and some may think the opposite.
Any more?
Also, you forgot to post tits since you didn't gtfo

Attached: rich2.png (1500x900, 1.5M)

This.

Huh, well, assuming you're telling the truth, good on you. Normally I'd ask what classical music, but you're asking for my tits so I think this is my last post to you.

>any more?
Nope.

>how to
I just read about interesting topics.

>redundancy
That's where the fun is. Documentaries are great for rough oversight, but there's so much more detail in books. Plus, you're able to actually consume it.

When I don't read, I listen to audiobooks or lectures. Maybe try that.

>superintelligence
That book sounds cool. I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

If I hear any more entry-level evolutionary biology I swear to God I will paint the word "PANGLOSS" on all of these user's monitors in Dr. Lewontin's blood.

assuming this is all the same person, id orbit the fuck out of you IRL. I dont necessarily agree with everything you said but it was thought provoking

Okay, it seems this thread has evolved from "Why are women so boring?" to "What makes someone interesting?"
This is good, but how do I BECOME interesting? It is true that my hobbies are just playing video games and maybe sometimes reading a manga. Sometimes I draw, but even then I'm only mediocre and I have to push myself to do it. Hell, most days I don't even do any of these things I just listed. I just sit on chans all day floating around through threads. What do I do?

Attached: Deadbolt.gif (853x480, 45K)

I was . Glad you thought they were thought-provoking.

>in real life I'm nothing like my posts in this thread
>I'm very ENFP irl

I think the most important factor in being interesting is having new opinions.

I have plenty of friends that just sit and consume media (read books, watch TV, etc.) but they're still very interesting to me because they have something new to say.

One thing that bores me to death is when a person says they like something or someone, and then I can immediately extrapolate the rest of their personality.

I was in class today working on a group project and this guy started going on about how Elon Musk was going to take everyone to Mars and then leave the bad orange man behind. From that comment alone I had this faggot pegged.

>"Sooo...."
>"So what, user?"
>"You go on Reddit?"
>"Reddit is where it's at!"
He unironically said this to me. Then he started showing the group entry level memes and I ended up doing most of the work.

The Internet is simultaneously the cure and cause of this. On one hand, it's very easy to be in an echo chamber and never consider alternative perspectives. I definitely have avoided episodes of my favourite podcasts because I knew the host was going to talk about something I disagreed with. It's also very easy to see the stupidest, worst people of a group and then assume that from these absolute dregs you understand the perspective. Cringe compilations are not meaningful discourse. You have to engage with the strongmen of a position.

Basically just go into communities of people you fucking hate and see what they consider to be stale opinions. Even if you end up agreeing with that opinion still after doing research, you'll learn how to phrase things more originally.

Attached: persuasion.jpg (1045x809, 106K)

They have guys constantly making an effort for them and it makes them lazy in personality

>Basically just go into communities of people you fucking hate and see what they consider to be stale opinions
>communities of people you hate
Well shit there's my issue I think that I realized a few days ago. I don't really "hate" anyone or have any strong opinions at all I wanted to be accepting neutral guy at first and ended up just kinda be hallow. I need to develop some opinions

Attached: 1477795748_Deadbolt-chair.png (640x640, 21K)

Fair enough. I just assumed since you're here that you hate the standard punching bags. In that case, just investigate any sort of perspective you find curious.

You don't need necessarily to have strong, decisive opinions. I misspoke and apologize. You just need to be able to think about things in a critical way. Being neutral might be beneficial in this goal.

I usually listen to a bunch of different political podcasts, play Devil's advocate a lot for kicks, and lurk in a lot of communities. I know I literally just mocked Reddit but I actually enjoy going onto r/changemyview and just reading two or three entire threads about a topic I'm curious about just to get acquainted with it.

Basically be more than talking points. In already polarized society, your neutrality is both an outlier and a boon.

This exactly. Most of the frequenters of /r9GAY/ are just as boring as most women, having no interests beyond shitposting crap like without realizing that they are just as boring, if not more boring, than most women.

If you guys are as "enlightened" as you think you are, you would realize that the vast majority of PEOPLE in general are boring and more or less interchangeable.

>History is not made by one or two dudes

I agree. History is shaped by hordes of steppeniggers

Attached: MasterRace.jpg (1145x1754, 194K)

Simple explanation - if they weren't boring they probably wouldn't make good mothers.
I wish entire red army were mongols, these crap uniforms are perfect fit.

Attached: 15oyvwx.jpg (800x536, 33K)

literally what is wrong with right libertarian politics?

She never said libertarian politics were bad. Chill out.

You are looking at the wrong girls, friend. My gf will autisticly cling to a new hobby and want to share everything about it, whether its a video game or an instrument or history. Shes always got shit to talk about, usually it's rattling off old war tank facts. Find someone with some life still in them

Attached: 1513459007008.jpg (199x200, 8K)

I've seen your type time and time again. This haughty stench, I recognize it like a fly recognizes dog shit. It's as universal as your belief that you're one of a kind.

are you Bill Burr? If so, hey man I really like your monologues.

>Find someone with some life still in them
Yeah but robots only briefly check out dating apps before closing them in frustration or swiping on everyone so they'll never do that.

>It's as universal as your belief that you're one of a kind.
Check out Hmmmm....

dating apps are over rated, I met mine on r9k

Women are interested in people, men are interested in things. This shit is proven.
A man thinks ''wow this album is really good, what great music, I want to buy an album''
A woman thinks ''wow these musicians are so cool and interesting I want their cocks''

>this shit is proven
Yep. Proven. No woman has ever liked material possessions, or nature, or science, or a book, or money. Yep. Proven. Because that's how we science.

You're fucking insufferable, I bet you're an atheist to. Cringe

Not even going to dignify this retarded autistic response

Why don't you stop playing dumb?

Are you seriously trying to tell me that you didn't say that just because you knew that someone would eventually tell you just that?

You cover your tracks, but your words betray you.

Your kind always thinks that you are God's greatest gift to mankind just because you managed to read some basic /lit/ shit and possess a pussy at the same time.

Anyone else disgusted by this psuedo intellectual art thot shitting up the thread? Stick a 6'2'' guy with an 8 inch dick in her face and her persona goes out the window. Don't be fooled you orbiting cucks. This cunt isn't interesting she's parroting some shit she learned from talking to some nerdy cuck boyfriend she had or something

sounds like you're the problem, user

Except you did. Thanks for the (you)! Don't worry, most extreme claims tend to fall apart after demands for empirical evidence, don't feel bad.

You got me, I do definitely think I'm better than you. And the only betraying words here are your lame ass similies betraying you as a contrived, edgy moron.

Yep!

>art thot
I do paint, but I'm in STEM. So I'm a STEM thot.
>implying you don't just parrot what your internet buddies in your hugbox say

Attached: look anon im giving you a makeover.jpg (886x862, 169K)

Wanna know how I know you're not good looking or in good shape? You're such a try hard loser.

Why do uninteresting females try so hard to be verbose online?

>calling someone ugly
>on Jow Forums
Hi pot. Name's kettle.

> I met mine on r9k
Yeah but I'm neither white nor do I live in a metropolitan area so this advice is worse than useless for people like me

>Ahahah I implied he's dumb FUKKEN DESTROYED!!!!!!!

This is why nobody takes you seriously, you dime-a-dozen bitch. The only people I have more contempt for is your yes men that get on their knees for you just to get a whiff of your meaty hole.

Because there's actual subhuman faggots who eat that shit up
Pro tip, kids. Women don't have opinions about anything. Their ''logic'' is ''man with a social status said it''
If you take them seriously you failed their shit test.

neither am I, but it gave me the motivation to nut up, get a job, and move over here. Anyone can do it, user.

gender differences in interests is not an extreme claim. a quick google search yields to results that confirm his statement

>that spacing
>"Ahahah I implied she's arrogant FUKKEN DESTROYED!!!!!!!"

>
>meanwhile, despite being on the Sunshine List, Peterson still makes 80k a month from depressed boys in need of a daddy

If you wrote that in your English essay on Lord of the Flies next week, you'd get docked marks.

Not him, and I wouldn't meet someone from Jow Forums but you don't need to move cities just to talk to someone and see where things go. You can't live in such a remote place.

>not white
Currycel? Blackbot? Ricel? I'm sure you're fine regardless.

>spends 5 minutes nitpicking grammar, insulting jordan peterson and calling people virgins
they really are all the same

You give me a lazy insult you get a lazy reply.

Women in general are more interested in people. Nit picking doesn't impress anyone you pretentious worthless thot
I see right through you, you're just a piece of shit that wants to cuck betas

You dumb bitch. I just want to grab you by the neck and bend you over to set you right myself, but God knows if I could even get hard for you.

>in general
And he adds an adverb! Why backtrack?

>God knows if I could even get hard for you
Don't worry, lots of guys have that problem.

To be fair most women aren't as much of a fake piece of shit excuse of a human as this worthless cunt is.

everything the anons falling for your bait have said are true, though. your boilerplate virgin insult is the only thing you and women have. though I doubt you'll actually try to refute any of their arguments.

Where did I call anyone a virgin as an insult?

Because my original statement was for men, not nit picking whores begging for validation from orbiters

It's tough because they have to know we're looking out for their best interest. How is she gonna know if some guy really cares about her? The whole process needs to be streamlined though. And after that process she needs to be submissive.

heterodoxacademy.org/the-google-memo-what-does-the-research-say-about-gender-differences/

Attached: Dude_Stop.jpg (812x189, 29K)

Every thrust would be a gut punch on the doors of your disgusting womb. You'd scream and scream to no avail, until I flood your barren insides with my seed just so that you could know what nature truly intended you to be instead of some pseudo-intellectual cunt : a mother.

Jesus Christ this pseudo intellectual thot. Sending your daughter to college: not even once.

>currycel? blackbot? ricel? I'm sure you're fine regardless.
>something something peterson's followers need a daddy
why do all women assume that peterson's followers are loser virgins?

I wouldnt want to even begin to say anything more than "hi" to a girl if I didnt know beforehand that she had a passion in life.
A real passion = usually an art or craft or a job that she thinks is fun and consumes her. (only jobs that could be considered a phyisical management of things/tasks, art or craft once again)

If I cant be sure of this, it will never work out, there is no point.
This has to be her atmost calling in life and if its split between passions thats fine. Is she doing it atleast 51% of her awake time? Thats fine.
But it has to be like this.

It doesnt matter if I personally like these passions and would want to do them myself but they have to fit the description i made.
And I could be even more technical about what an art is or what a craft is, but most of you will get the gist.

Hey if you're actually a real girl. I'm sorry for trolling you. Don't be sad, wipe those tears. I was only shit posting. I don't feel right about bullying people
I'm just mad about my 4 inch dick :(
You aren't pseudo intellectual at all. YOu're very cool and smart and I think I'm in love. Have a good night

Women typically don't have passions the way men do. Interest in things is a masculine trait, so in a way it's actually slightly gay to be attracted to women for having masculine personality traits.
I just want a simple girl, that's high IQ but uses it for cooking, cleaning, sewing, first aid and being a mother.

Well got dang if this isn't the gayest thing I've read this year

Attached: hankhilljak2.png (1600x1100, 170K)

I was just trying to be nice you fucking stuck up cunt. I bet you were soaking wet for the asshole chads bullying you. Fucking whore

There you have it folks.

As ugly as 's words might sound to the average woman, his premise
>Women are interested in people, men are interested in things

is actually backed by science.

>he doesn't even cite a paper
>he doesn't even read it
Anyway user, I'm a woman in engineering. I can count. I know there are numerical discrepancies. My issue was with your absolutist language and misrepresentation.

The authors of these paper do not represent people-minded women as thinking about cock. They represent them as doctors, vets, nurses. So maybe you should read it.

This was written by a guy who rehearses what he'll say at the checkout if the cashier is a woman and then messes it up anyway.

>blackbot
>currycel
Can you read? He said he couldn't get any because he wasn't white, and I was just asking what his race was and assured him that he could probably get a date anyway.

I think you're a little fixated on me calling you a virgin. Why?

I really respect this and fully agree. I think that in a world where people have to constantly sell their labour to subsist, a person who actually surpasses that to have some joy in their life still is astounding.

Wish you the best of luck. Although, I hope you at least say "hi" to a girl first. She might be super shy but passionate. Not everyone needs to be a blabbermouth to be emotionally invested.

Oh, and the Peterson thing. I like some of Peterson's work because I am an ex-Catholicfag and a fan of Joseph Campbell and Jung. I actually met him at Sydney Smith. I just think the people that give the guy money are cucks. You gotta stop jumping to conclusions, user.

Getting paid for positively contributing to society isn't something id expect a thot to understand

Yeah, believe it or not, I don't think someone deserves 80k for uploading lectures they are already getting paid to give online.