Attached: 009.png (598x560, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NLavEHYxCIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do tummynons like bummy rubs?

coochie coochie poo

Sometimes. Sometimes makes me feel ill.
Back rubs and arm rubs nice though.

No, there was this guy in college who would try to give me tummy rubs or head pats because "that's what they do to girls in anime" and I fucking hated it.

one of my ex's loved bummy rubs... the other ones mostly spankings though

female creatures are confusing, much confusion, activate female purging ray Dr. D. Ildo

youtu.be/NLavEHYxCIk

I don't watch anime, I just think it would be a wholesome thing to do. I see a nice girl stomach and I wanna touch it.

Yeah, I feel like if I had a bf then it'd be nice, cuddles in general I mean. It's just that for now I have this bad taste because I didn't even know that guy and he tried to touch me saying (and I quote) "that it's cute to touch lolis like this" (I'm 1.65)

Sure, especially when pregnant.

>trying to touch a random girl
>unironically using the word loli, in person, ever
Sounds like your average robot. He probably went home and made a roastie hate thread when you didn't UwU.

Attached: 1508602434669.png (399x322, 56K)

only if it's my boyfriend/girlfriend doing it, it would be weird with anyone else

Attached: ai.jpg (500x334, 34K)

>ywn stand behind your pregnant qt wife with your hands on her belly while she smiles at you, happy to be carrying your child
Kill me.

Attached: 1547450079989.png (779x900, 25K)

Will you marry me? I am financially solvent and love smaller chicks.

>tfw no girlfriend who loves spankings
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Pinky.png (808x805, 446K)

>no girlfriend who loves spankings
one only liked it while she rode me she said it made her cum harder... she was one of those multi-o girls and you could really feel the throbbing as she clenched me inside and everything tightened up a ton

the one who liked bummy rubs was the one who would get all nude and wet and ask me to rub her butt then act all surprised when the massage turned into sexy time

i think she did that shit on purpose to seduce me!

CURSE YOU FEMALE CREATURES AND YOUR CLEVER MIND TRICKS

Attached: sexassge.png (420x294, 59K)

Unrelated, but do femanons ever get jealous of qts like the OP pic?

i like headpats but only from a specific person

its more of just resigned acceptance than jealousy

How about having your hair played with?

Attached: 1532625922898.jpg (1280x1920, 521K)

honestly yeah, she's really cute
only close friends and romantic interests are allowed to touch my hair
if I don't know you and you touch my hair I Die

Attached: kitto.jpg (540x540, 49K)

gib me sauce

Well yeah I wouldn't attempt it as a stranger.
The question was if you would like it, not if you would accept it.

yes, they make me make animal noises

that's weird and not in the cute way

Will you curl up around my arm if I rub your tummy?

whats it sound like when someone rubs your vagina? a chainsaw?

all my partners ended up liking it lol
yes!
lot of moaning

What if we were sitting together and I pulled you into my lap and started kissing your neck, and put one hand on your hip and the other on the back of your head?

reaction would depend on if youre my bf/gf or not

Bf, in this situation. I daydream a fair bit about doing stuff like this to a potential gf and I want to know if women actually like that kind of thing.

we do, but thats a pretty basic affectionate thing as well

Tell me some stuff you really like, then. If only so I'll have something to fap over.

I got trips, femanon. Don't leave me hanging!

Sometimes. I used to be involved with a girl that really liked it, but she was extremely overweight

fuckign women not honoring trips. id tell you user.

Attached: 1db427be23002bcc25c82b617b0344d5.jpg (500x570, 100K)

I like my butt rubbed but has to be done in a certain way.
To ticklish for my tummy to be rubbed.

I've found a lot more women like being spanked than they let on. It's all about how you approach it. One girlfriend I had who was a really high maintenance woman and kind of a cunt to everyone would do absolutely nothing interesting in bed at first. It's like she was always maintaining an image and wasn't comfortable with me thinking she was a slut. She didn't even remotely appear to enjoy sex. So I started teasing her about the things we did do, calling her a dirty girl, telling her she was being bad and asking her what she was doing with a guy like me right when we going to start fucking. I started roleplaying as if she was slumming and being a slut, and this offended her whole high maintenance attitude in a good way. She started sucking my dick and I'd say all sorts of shit to her as she did, and not long after that I was fucking her from behind and spanking her, and she was completely into it and would ask me to. By the end I was sticking a finger in her ass sometimes, because at the time I was thinking she might want me to fuck her in the ass.

Then I broke up with her because everything except the sex sucked, and she took it hard strictly because of the sex. I kind of understood that because she let herself go with me and I think she has a hard time doing that with guys in general, so probably has awful sex with other guys. She chats me up occasionally trying to get me to fuck her. I mean she acts like it's about getting coffee or whatever, but it's definitely about sex.

Point being, many woman wants to do stuff but won't ever say it and won't initiate it, and might only do it with certain guys when the fantasy of it is right. You have to have fun with it, and let her have fun with it.

Can I tickle you after I'm done groping your butt?

Nice trips. What's the hottest thing a guy has ever done to you, and how do you feel about when a guy's cock throbs and cums?

Wow, another girl that hates being cute, being touched, being appreciated, etc. Highly original. Go drag your beef flaps somewhere else.

t. tranny
t. thirsty betas

About one week a month they do

Did you mace him? I'm creeped out by that and I'm a 32year old virgin. FFS that's some scary shit!

Never had a tummyrub, wouldn't know. But I really like headpats and giving headpats.

yes! i love em! tummy rubs, headpats, cuddling in general is amazing

Attached: IMG_20180404_231949.png (1080x1285, 90K)

Then why aren't we cuddling right now?

Yes, i do. I'm sensitive and enjoy physical affection. Doesn't have to be inherently sexual, just with someone i love

Dubs and i'll post tummy

It's probably not even going to be a good tummy but I'll roll anyways incase someone enjoys it

the only thing i'd do to a femanons belly is poo on it

Gib tummy pls.

Gib

T U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

Idk, why arent we? :(