Join this server. It was just made a few seconds ago. No one is in it. Be the first. /Uvf9cX

Join this server. It was just made a few seconds ago. No one is in it. Be the first. /Uvf9cX

Attached: 35f9baa9183bb828bb0998c8c5f1e7e0cee1029c_264709_1200_886.jpg (1200x886, 276K)

Update. There are currently 3 people in the server including myself.

*warning* DON'T JOIN IF YOU ARE A TRAP OR HAVE A VAGINA.

ALL NON ROBOTS WILL BE BANNED

>Banned for being straight
lol cool

got in said something then got kicked
10/10 op best server

Nice JoJo pic

Attached: 1545992105965.jpg (537x568, 115K)

Sorry, we ban people who are gay.

Thanks!

if you get banned try this one bros: /B2Xn2

damn nigga what was it, a minaute in a half OP? Banned just like fucking that lmfao

Attached: WHY TF THINGS GOTTA COST MONEY.jpg (981x981, 400K)

>join discord
>large list of people
>get nervous and unsure what to say
>too shy to say anything
>banned within 2 mins

lmao check out this cuck "my thread" what a fucking salty kid
protip: "your thread" doesnt exist on anonymous imageboards and its also gonna get you banned you little shit because its against the rules
holy shit im physically cringing here

Attached: loser.png (270x132, 18K)

I banned you because I thought you were part of a raid. No hard feelings. If a server gets too many people in it, then it can't be a feels server. You came to late to the show, I'm sorry. No hard feelings.

Lol have a nice night.

fuck off with your jewcord

Attached: 7b4185ec32d70be7ece201c2d761dea9--frog-meme-collection.jpg (236x235, 10K)

*too late to the show*

>invite expired
Why do i even bother with this shit anymore???

dead as fuck. nobody is talking except OP.
YAWN

Attached: 34567899765.jpg (500x334, 56K)

everyone is going to leave in less than 2 days anyways. you and op know it will happen

There are 6 people in the server that made it. The ark has closed it's door. I'm sorry user.

Maybe because everyone went the fuck to sleep. YAWN (retard)

All you faggots are getting butthurt because your faggotry got your ass banned. Grow up a little and fuck off. There aren't many places for a straight man to go in this day and age.

>all discord threads are removed
>this one has been up for 4 hours
>just saw a depression greentext get purged a minute ago
janny power trip thread

jokess on you im only pretending to be asleep, cause youre fukcing booooring to talk to...