Globe MC: The Jow Forums Server

New thread for comfy hours.
Globe MC is a towny MC server that is on an Earth map. We specialize in creating towns and forming nations. You can create your own and be a hermit, or join up with other players and become a nation. The majority of the community is from Jow Forums, and it'd be a familiar and comfy place to come and build. We use Towny, MCMMO, and Essentials, and are running on version 1.13.2.

Attached: globe mc map.png (1780x825, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMEnQe6JQYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as someone who's been on your server i can say that your servers are filled with nothing but self interested shit heads trying to scam noobs by getting them to sign up on your website for the stupid rewards. just about as toxic as the real world would be if it was post WW3.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMEnQe6JQYQ

We don't have a website dude.

Attached: 1432873874281.png (290x628, 171K)

server is pretty shit for new players, admins are fine with nations going around and fucking over new players

No idea how you got that idea, especially since we had a rule to prevent griefing of new players, and new spawns have protection from all damage for 30 minutes.

whats the ip you degenerate

I think you guys are confusing this with another server? We don't have a website and we protect new players.
play.globemc.world

when i played on it you didnt do anything about a big nation going around and griefing new players

my goodness, your right; this is different server. but it has the same name as another sever i played on.

are you thinking of earthmc?

JAPAN IS BEST FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS

Attached: Minecraft Screenshot 2019.01.23 - 22.46.28.19.png (1920x1080, 652K)

Sorry, you must've ran under our radar or been playing for longer than we consider what a "new player" is. What's your IGN? I'll try to help if I can, or if you don't want help, I'm sorry it happened.

f
f
e
d
t
ysuejfugdhgdhgctu

i wasnt someone who was griefed by the nation, but other players were and kept on being killed and had their shit stolen, caused a few of them to leave

MAD_NIGGERS
BE A KANG

Attached: 2019-01-24_01.21.16.png (1600x900, 470K)

niggerville is a beacon of society

Attached: 2019-01-18_15.34.24.png (1600x900, 483K)

No problem. Hoping it wasn't THE GlobeMC.

What is the discord? I want to talk to the admin

F6DFUAs

You stole my house in Kongo you stupid fuck, when i see you online ill fuck you up

>Join server
>Ask if there is a discord
>No reply
>Ask if there is a world map of the server
>No reply
>Ask to join a nation
>No reply

Ok, fuck that

people told you to do /motd, everything is there bro

are you this fucking stupid?
it tells you everything when you connect and

I assume this is not pirate friendly server

Attached: 1439844203944.png (500x500, 178K)

if anyone steals malta im going to freak

>get banned for calling the wrong person owner
get a load of this guy
also two of the admins are from reddit

Attached: necron stare.jpg (210x189, 14K)