Lonely fembots who wish they had a relationship, why don't you just

Sorry for being blunt, but why don't you just suck and fuck your way into the relationship you want? Even if you can't use makeup to get anywhere near the level of thots and roasties, surely you can employ a different strategy. Think about it. Hot women may get lazy about sex. Roasties may use sex as a manipulation tactic. This provides you the perfect mating strategy. All you have to do is drain a guy's balls more than other women.

So you find a guy you like, you find an opportunity where he'd be comfortable, and you go for giving him a blowjob. If you drain his balls there's a good chance you'll see him again, and so you drain his balls again. Eventually he can't choose not to date you because his choice is either getting his balls drained or not getting his balls drained. And you'll be draining his balls better than any of his hotter ex girlfriends or potential girlfriends, so why would he risk not getting his balls drained and leave you?

If you drain his balls for a few months and are diligent about it and out-competing other women, you can pretty much create whatever relationship you want with him. What's stopping you from doing that?

Attached: 1223456143.jpg (471x694, 60K)

Also describe if you've attempted this and somehow failed. I'd be interested to know in great detail how this mating strategy could have failed.

>So you find a guy you like, you find an opportunity where he'd be comfortable, and you go for giving him a blowjob.
How do I do this? What situation is it okay to go in for a forced bj? This opportunity has never presented itself.

If you get a guy alone and whisper in his ear that you want to suck his dick, he's probably going to let you. Do that enough and you're basically dating him, at which point you just need to milk his cock so much that he can't leave you. It's an ironclad strategy. Most guys need their balls drained a lot more than roasties and thots are doing it. The way to think about it is that if you don't milk him, he might leave. So at some point in the relationship you get him used to the idea of being milked every day. Then he's pretty much yours.

Right now there is a guy I'm trying to do that with. I rejected 3 other guys this week, and instead suck this guys cock for him to tell him he'll never love me or be loyal to me. I like to imagine he finds me useful enough to keep around. Women truly are the lowest of the low.

Sounds pretty boring, why would I want to do that and not get any sexual satisfaction in return?

Who said you can't? But if you want a relationship and are failing at it, you can't take the "its boring" selfish roastie strategy.

Think of it this way. When you make coffee, do you leave the old filter and coffee grounds in there or do you throw them out? Throwing them out is boring, but you do it anyways because you want the coffee, and it's not even a big deal. Well think of spending time with a guy in a relationship like making coffee, and that draining his balls is simply how you have fresh coffee all the time. You can enjoy draining his balls and have fun with it, but not draining his balls is sure to lead to no coffee.

I don't want to "drain" someone's balls everyday unless I'm getting the same release in return. The situation you are describing is completely worthless to me.

There's truth in sucking your way to a man's heart. Maybe he loves you already. How often to you drain his balls?

>why would I want to do that and not get any sexual satisfaction in return?
Can't talk for ALL guys, but I for one could not really keep my hands off a girl that gives me a BJ.
She would at least get herself fingered, unless she absolutely tries squirming away. Not above giving oral back either, unless she smells like a sewer.

Attached: btpg9.jpg (490x320, 65K)

If you don't want anything in return and also don't want his balls to be drained then you can't really expect a relationship. Men are constantly producing semen and fluid and have an actual pressure buildup that gets worse in a relationship and has to be released. Not draining his balls is the same as asking him to dump you because it's biologically painful and unhealthy to hold so much built up semen.

It's an actual scientific fact that when a woman walks around in her panties around her boyfriend or bends over in front of him, his body begins producing more and more seminal fluid, even if he isn't aware of it at the time. Then over the course of the day he starts to get more and more sexual urges, and this continues day after day. Masturbation is only a half measure because a lot more seminal fluid is released when a woman is involved.

In a healthy relationship a woman should be aware of a man's basic biology and care about helping him drain his semen.

Attached: 14844364932.jpg (400x300, 22K)

As often as he allows me the opportunity

That's good. How do you feel when he cums in your mouth?

They are ether too stupid to get what you wrote or too brainwashed by the "women empowerment" bullshit too apply it.

In most cases its the women empowerment movement(feminism) that gets them and they wait out until 35+ and by that time the only relationship they will have will be with their cats cause NO ONE wants to date a subhuman that thinks its better then others because it has a vagina.

I will be here laughing at them with my gf that is loyal and knows her place.

Attached: 1448223135318.jpg (960x513, 90K)

>So you find a guy you like, you find an opportunity where he'd be comfortable, and you go for giving him a blowjob

>new baby single mom
>kinda heavy from pregnancy
>bad stretchmarks and depressed
>supervisor nice at work
>kinda like him but he flirts with college coed
>what do
>offer to help him close
>me and him only
>get close, touch his privates, say I like him
>he doesn't move, I give my best bj
>force myself to swallow and zip him up
>he schedules me to close every night
>say I cannot afford the child care get raise
>bj nightly for 3 weeks
>move into his house with baby
>happily ever after since

>force myself to swallow
You better started liking it along the way or it is not a happy end.

still don't like it but do it cause he's hooked now

>still don't like it but do it
Those things are why I feel I am better off not even fighting my impending forever alone future.
Not that I blame you, it just seems.. insufficient.

Attached: 1501426005154.jpg (342x427, 74K)

I have to do what I have to do. Don't get it wrong, I like him a lot and why I did it the first time and he is very kind to me and my kid. I do other things, like shop for groceries, cook and clean his house. Only thing though is he is kinda jealous and possessive and its getting worse since I lost all my baby weight and bought new clothes that fit.

Not saying you are a bad partner or you two are not a good couple.
Just feels like I want unobtainable ideals and the "relationship are compromise" reality will always fall sort of short.

>only thing though is he is kinda jealous and possessive since I lost weight
Familiar feel to the max, lel.

not him but I'd give you the same release, you probably wouldn't even have to ask

Probably got cheated on before or friends are fucking with him and it's getting to him.

maybe but I never cheated on anyone, in fact the father of my baby cheated on me the whole time I was pregnant. I think he moved out of state. I haven't so much as touched another guy but my bf since my ex baby daddy.

What more can I do? I cook, clean, shop and swallow. I don't work right now because he won't let me and he checks my phone and social media and there is no chatting with other guys or anything. Could he be threatened since my confidence has returned along with my figure.

God bless you for doing it right

I'm just really happy that he even allows me to see him, using me makes me feel like he might keep me around, it makes me really happy

I am in a relationship and have fucking nightmares about something bad happening to them and having to actually meet one of you fucking people.

You should pay some thugs to shove a pinecone up his ass

May your dreams come true then.

He hasn't asked me to marry him yet but think he will. Funny thing, years ago I overheard my brother and his friends laughing, saying if a girl would swallow they'd marry them and that stuck in my head. They may have been joking but it may work for me.