Is it possible to get disability money for having gender dysphoria...

Is it possible to get disability money for having gender dysphoria? I can't hold a job without having a mental breakdown every fucking time and I can't pass without laser on my face and girl's clothes and decent hair and all the other basic things that cost money

I legitimately don't want to be some autistic neet who wastes taxpayer money, I want to work I just want to be able to work as a girl

Attached: 221749D1-F80D-4DC4-ABD5-A84AF621B2EE.png (391x347, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZJu25GSyJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feeding into dysphoria does not actually help curb the symptoms, you know.

Don't work as a girl, OP, work as a MAN

OP is a fag

>autistic neet who wastes taxpayer money
LITERALLY me

havent showered in 2 months lol

You wouldn't have that problem if you were dead. Sometimes suicide is the better option.

Dont go outside dressed like a woman you faggot.Drink xanax.

fucking based

Don't know about gender dysphoria but if you're having mental breakdowns you could get diagnosed with something. Once you get diagnosed you let your employers know with doctors note and you can take a few days extra off a month to calm your tits down. No free monies tho

Another faggot spam post. Fuck off.

dear diary

i am inclined to habeeb

please kill yourself, you fucking parasite
I am 100% ok with trannies or whatever
But you're a fucking scumfuck who wants to steal people's money at gunpoint because you can't be asked to be an adult like the rest of us. Disgusting.

Attached: 1521137415598.jpg (250x201, 7K)

Fuck off

youtu.be/PZJu25GSyJs
I love her accent what accent is this?

Can you at least not be such an ableist? It’s not hard to describe something without mentioning mental issues.

An American trying to do a French accent

lol retard

>hasn't showered in two months
>calls other people retarded

t. leaf

Work as a man and when not a work be a women. Unless you get a sex change

so this is trump's america

Just dress as a woman and stop caring about the looks you get.
I use to walk with t shirts and show off my cut marks.
It's what it is pretty one!

Attached: b74c55a902cdfddcafa0791ffc9dade9.jpg (656x960, 66K)

This

Actually kill yourself OP
Livestream it

Eat shit
Op, I’m glad that you want to work, and have a consideration towards others, and their income, but it has to begin with you going to the doctor for a check up, nothing crazy for now at least, but if things are this severe you need to see someone, even if it’s friends or family, or faggot strangers like us. And try getting used to being/dressing as a man if you really want to work as one, get yourself used to it, then slowly work your way through.
Good luck OP, you’re going to need more than the majority of us!

Attached: C2D747E3-C06D-4156-9288-E657163274A9.png (2208x1242, 578K)

Show off

Fuck you burger, that’s someone’s life.

>mental breakdown
My ass. You're one of those faggots who claims to have anxiety attacks all the time, aren't you?

Attached: Brian Stelter 131.jpg (800x387, 49K)

There is nothing wrong with committing suicide. Some people are just not cut out for life.

Bullshit!
If you’re born, and you live until you’re sentient, then that’s your entire goal, to live. Not because “muh worthlessness” but rather because you have the potential to be a legend, to live in happiness, to make the world a better place for all! To think it will be easy in any way is ridiculous, and nothing but an illusion, that’s not the point, the point is to continue, the point is to keep going when everything tells you otherwise. For fucks sake I’ve been raised as a disappointment for the entirety of my life, I’ve had suicidal thoughts since I was seven, and do you know why I didn’t kill myself yet? BECAUSE ITS NIT FUCKING WORTH THE TIME
Even if you live your life as an example, you’re still living, you’re serving a purpose of teaching people what to be, and what not to be. So when life starts throwing bricks at you, you take those bricks, you make a wall, you throw them back, you fucking eat them, or you show them so far into it’s anus you make a new muppet character.
That’s what life is, it’s persistence, and those who want to kill themselves need the reassurance, and support to keep going, that of which you do not provide, so go and LIVE GODDAMIT.

Attached: 3FCFFAE1-5353-4A52-8F31-06DF3BBAEC8B.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Fuck off Slavnigger

Trannys should all be curbstomped

Just because they have a dysphoria that we don’t have a decent way of helping with? Also:
Curbstomped?
You fucking plebeian! That’s an easy way to do it, you want to draw it out, make an example, make sure no one else ever gets an idea of doing that, make them writhe in disease and filth, serve them only stones, what are you filthy fucking normie cunt.

Attached: 01529719-F6CD-4FEA-80B7-642A3CEB7F94.jpg (384x384, 19K)

What is this? A copy pasta. Fuck me. Go right now. Or at least talk about marxist politics.

>TFW
am i this only one who noticed?

Well shit

same

One of the positive aspects of dressing and looking like a man user, is you get paid more.