Femanons post height, weight and body measurements

Femanons post height, weight and body measurements

Attached: 20190101_191631.jpg (850x1199, 309K)

6'1 190lbs

Never got any body measurements besides for height.

please be my amazon gf
oriogio

Pls be into GFD

And boob size?

5' 4", 117 lbs, 34C

Gays and trannies out

Attached: 1548011039588.jpg (800x600, 72K)

You should get a tape measure and find out what your waist and hip measurements are.

Hmmm not bad. You should get an idea of what your waist and hip measurements are

Sounds promising. Shaved, trimmed, hairy pubes?

My fiance would love that. Woman goes nuts for tall girls.

I'm 5.5 inches tall and weigh 35 grams
I just wanted to joke around I'm actually a fat fuck sorry for existing

>Femanons
when will you learn?

Attached: r9k girls.gif (350x268, 1.36M)

Be my fat gf I'm cute neet boy hi

>5'3
>200 lbs
>46, 35, 48
I'm a big girl. Horizontally.
Nice timing because I just measured to check my weight loss.

Oh fuck I just realized this was femanons im retarded. I'm actually a dude.

Now you must become a girl.

What is your body goal?

I'm hairy as fuck, built like barrel and have manly jawline it'd never work.

I want to gain muscle and look like a strong, yet soft mama bear who can lift men. This most likely means I want to weigh around 165 lbs and still be overweight, but wear the fat well enough that I don't look like your typical fat slob.

>5'6"
>240 lbs
>I don't fucking know

>This most likely means I want to weigh around 165 lbs and still be overweight, but wear the fat well enough that I don't look like your typical fat slob.
Your waist to hip ratio will play a big part on how well your body carries it. Not many people can pull it off, but it is possible. I'd recommend it if your body has a natural hourglass shape to begin with.

6'2" @ 80kgs
>thick...

Luckily, I do. The hip to waist ratio is what people mentioned a lot in my weight loss photos. I definitely wouldn't try this route if I had any other body type because I know how easy it is to just end up like a wrecking ball.

>thick trap
Gtfo

Its good that you know this, people automatically start going into losing/gaining weight with no clear aesthetic they want to pull off or what is realistically within their grasp. Hope you pull it off, good luck

>5'2
>between 85-100 lbs, don't remember.
>dunno.
Wish I have more meat. I hate being frail here.

Attached: 1546638757805.jpg (640x644, 70K)

Hey, thanks, user. I didn't expect someone to be nice with my goal being pretty different from the norm.

My waist is 25" and hips 34" cause my butt is not big, not flat just not big and round. My boobs look really big and its hard to find a bikini in summer. Fit my boobs and the bottoms are too big.

Oh, meant to add. I usually shave but not so much now since I have a bf.

Do you want to marry me? Please?

>wish I had more meat
Do you have a slow metabolism? For your height gaining a mere 15-25lbs. would do wonders for you given you keep your WHR somewhat ideal

Cutting off an inch or 2 of your waistline while toning your glutes/TFL (Tensor Fasciae Latae) you'd have a healthy looking body

be girlfriend be girlfriend be girlfriend be girlfriendbe girlfriend be girlfriendbe girlfriend be girlfriendbe girlfriend be girlfriendbe girlfriend be girlfriendbe girlfriend be girlfriend

Another tid bit I'd give is to gain a bit of weight, if the bottoms always end up not fitting to your liking. Putting on 5-15 more pounds wouldn't hurt you as long as you keep a eye on your waist line

5'4, about 130-140lb, 36C cup size

stop smoking
actually keep smoking its hot

This is ideal, wish I knew your WHR

Attached: 1524116796684.jpg (480x360, 9K)

That's an interesting goal. You doing any weightlifting now or just focusing on diet?

oh my god that sounds hot as fuck you're doing god's work. though some advice:
>losing weight while building muscle is extremely difficult, even for males. it might be easy to focus on dropping your bf% and then building muscle to accomodate the 2 diets you'll need.
and
>being 5'3, you MIGHT not be able to get extremely strong naturally so don't set your standards so high that you disappoint yourself. I guess it all depends on what size of guy you want to be able to lift :)

I'd like to gain more weight by eating but I would only lose appetite. It doesn't help that my body's nearly incapable of producing muscles too.

P-Please stay calm, anons.

No worries, I'm sensitive to smoke tho.

BE GIRLFRIEND BE GIRLFRIEND BE GIRLFRIEND BE GIRLFRIEND BE GIRLFRIEND BE GIRLFRIEND BE GIRLFRIEND BE GIRLFRIEND BE GIRLFRIEND

Honestly, you sound cute? Discord?

>nearly incapable of building muscle
Do you have a condition?

sauce artist on pic?? that is god tier style.

Artist is As109

wow thank you very much. not original, thats crazy.

5'3
115 lbs
34C
US size 2
Shoe size 6

Will any femanon be my gf please? I am a loser, but a nice guy and I don't look that bad.

I haven't been able to start just yet, so I've been focusing on what I can do at home. I bought a gym membership a few days ago because of the New Year sales, so I'm all set after this snow storm!

Thank you! I have been keeping that in mind and losing weight over building lots of muscle. I'm feeling antsy, so I'll just go to the gym and take it easy for now.
The shortness part definitely puts a damper on things. I might have to go for lifting underweight men if it's that difficult for a short lady.

You know your waist and hip measurements?

>67 inches
>120 lbs
>33, 25, 35
I find it truly freakish that there are male robots on this board who are around my height and weigh what I do or less

Attached: 81D4C14F-6E26-4A05-942F-33FA90D98A13.jpg (231x301, 22K)

Yep. It sucks but it's a genetic disease.

D-Dunno about that, user.

Haven't been using discord for a few days and been hiding from everyone out of fear as usual, but can you drop yours?

Attached: 1515270464010-1.jpg (243x424, 30K)

Sure. It's

dudd#6787

Add me!

Nice measurements, you get hit on often?
Yes most here i would assume are malnourished

I've offered you to be my girlfriend twice now and you've rejected me both times. I hate you and I'll stalk you, and replace all of your milk with pecan milk

No, they arent that great
I also have severe hip dips and it makes me feel like shit
Fucking wipipo genetics

Attached: 6DD97AA5-96B2-4256-A0E7-18FB79213031.jpg (640x640, 299K)

ErYut1997#6010. I was the original guy to ask.

You are as tall as me. I would very much like to love you.

You can pull it off despite your (lack of ) height. Me and my friend used to lift each other at the gym. She is about your height. I'd bench press her and she'd carry my 6'1 220 pound ass up stairs

Do not add this guy, guy always posts threads about wanting a gf and stuff it's annoying last time he got low key doxxed by someone with his face and all, just some incel beta thirsty dude.

Have you tried anything to get rid of them?

Are... are you a girl or guy? If the latter then I have some sad news for you, im only looking for gfs

Ive never been a regular gym goer for more than a week or two but im changing that. I hope that at least gaining some muscle down there makes the hip dips less noticeable

you don't know your measurements? do you not buy underwear and clothes?

What? Why are you lying? Are you this sad, mate? Honestly?

Sad.jpg. Hope you are getting more pussy than I am, ladette.

Nigga, you always spam threads such as "I want a gf", even you wasted your time doing some bf application shit test for "femanons", you must be the sad here, imagine being 21 to doing that with your life, just pathetic

Focus on gaining muscle in your Glutes (Medius, Minimus, Maximus) and your TFL (Tensor fasciae latae) the muscle along side your thigh.
If your only goal is to get rid of the dips then you don't have to do much, but you have to be consistent.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I literally only make threads about weird things you do in public. Are you this desperate, man? Why do you have to lie in order to put others down? Sad.

You know there's an archive, right, mr smart man?

Yeah, and there is also changing the page script and taking a screenshot. So go ahead. If you really need to talk to a girl so much to the point you need to lie about others, go right ahead.

5'5''
101lbs
36-24-35

I'm healthy, exercise and eat well, I just watch my weight and enjoy being thin.

Im a girl in a relationship.

>cute and thin
Infinite hugs

Oh, I bet. You are . I am certain. Also, I have never given my face on Discord, so you are blatantly lying.

So how many dudes actively get at you

Sorry, I meant you are . I (you)d myself.

Where are you from?

Lasagna.

Thanks user.

I'm married to a woman, so none. When I was available, I always stuck to one relationship at a time. Don't get a lot of male or female attention since I'm really stern/serious and that alienates most people.

US.

Damn. Lesbian.

No. I don't use discord, just pointing out that bc I've seen you posting so many times before and I just find it pathetic.

Ok thanks for the input user

Yeah, sure. I have literally never posted a thread like that, or given out my face, and yet, you say I did to get female attention to your discord link, you sad beta cuck.

There measurements are all 0 because they dont exist.

5,4 132 lbs, im not sure but I wear 34b as bra size.

Don't I wish, I don't have a roll or anything but you can't see my ribs either

170 cm, 55 kg,
no tiddies 32 A

I've been as heavy as 125 but the weight didn't go to my bottom but my stomach and arms and I want skinny arms. I have someone that alters my bikinis so I don't need to gain weight to fit

5'2, 105lbs, and i wear 36B bras but they hurt if i wear them for too long (im too lazy to buy new bras/get refitted)

Pls be in Europe

Originally

5'9"
145 lbs
don't know body measurements but i wear a size 6

ITT all the wome are gay.

5'6"
106lbs
34-22-35 (I wear a 32D somehow)

I'm a butterface though

WouId you PIease Be my girIfriend?

You mean all the transexuals still want to rape women. There are no women on Jow Forums

pls be my gf, i love small tits

>5'0
>152 lbs.
>37-28-48
I look like a caricature and want to die

Attached: 1420161582943.jpg (283x438, 30K)

The shape or just greasy?

I have ugly features - huge nose, deep undereye circles, etc
my face is not literally buttery lol