How to grow taller at 18?

Does this really work?
I'm 18, male and 168, I really want to get over 170 even by a cm but I've grown maybe 2 cm
at most since I was 15.

What are some stretches that can help?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/how-much-of-human-height/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong board. Ask Jow Forums. None of these losers know anything about that

I'll try there, doesn't hurt to try on multiple boards though.

Stretches are cope. Height is entirely genetic. Nothing will make you taller at this point. Shoudve gotten growth hormone when you were 12.

Just accept it. It's not that big a deal as Jow Forums makes you believe. You can also get easy gains

Theres that surgery that lengthens your leg bones
But from what I know of it, its dangerous, expensive, has a long recovery process and your legs will look out of proportion with the rest of your body if you get too much

I'm 186 at 18 and really need to grow taller, being this height is frustrating. I want to be a man not a big boy. How do I do this?

> It's not that big a deal as Jow Forums makes you believe
It is when you're 168 in a country where male average is 182cm. The female average is around me user.
I would be ok with this height in America

Surgery is out of the question

Fuck you. That's plenty

go to a chiropractor to get adjustments
that way you may regain some height that you lost by having a curved spine from a shitty posture

>plenty
It's average, I want to be exceptional. I need to be 190 or more.

Just nofap, bro.

Im also 5'7/170cm in a tall country. Trust me there are worse things than being short. I have no trouble dating/getting laid.

That doesn't sound too bad. Alternatively, what are some good spine correcting exercises?
Yes the answer to everything

I don't know, my f a m. I just hang from a bar for a minute or two.

Well I do have trouble with it. I'm not taken seriously and I look like a child.

Just move to asia dude

Fix your posture and put on some coping shoes

Attached: 1530183016427.jpg (289x94, 20K)

It's not, nutrition matters a lot too. But it's too late to change that at 18, I'm sorry OP.

Nigga you should be happy. When western society collapses you will need less food and you will be just as effective with a gun as a lanklet. It's an advantage that will help you survive.

Attached: 1542396580962.jpg (392x640, 34K)

Yeah that must be awful. I also live in a tall country but I'm 184 cm and there's still a fair amount of girls that are at least around my height, if not taller. Couldn't even imagine being 168, probably 70% of young girls are taller than that here.

>Height is entirely genetic.
heritability is 60-80%

scientificamerican.com/article/how-much-of-human-height/

basically if you eat shitty growing up, you'll lose a few inches you potentially had. you could have taken GH and used aromatase inhibitors, slept better, etc