How do I send Brooke money and be her paypig?

How do I send Brooke money and be her paypig?

Attached: 1548065549315.png (719x968, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI8wt5soxXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just find out where she lives and give it in person.

i wonder if she will let me give her money if i can watch her take her bull's BBC?????!?

Could you help a starving robot out just a little bit instead of giving all your money to someone who won't even appreciate or need it?

How much extra do you think she would charge if I could eat the creampie?

no idea probably a lot, how much would she let me pay her extra is i could put my tiny white cock up her ass whilst she has her bull's 9 inch black dick inside her pussy?

These are the questions we need answered

I could happily watch her being beaten to death and I wouldn't care.

bump oriignalll post

>wanting to be a paypig for that flat chested bitch

Its pretty easy to find her address

Then post it you faggot

chances are its just some fat chick roleplaying as a stacy and using pics of stacy.

Brooke's voice is shit

No shit faggot, that's why I wrote it.

>giving money to a mutt roastie

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

You could be my paypig instead :)

Attached: image0.jpg (639x640, 65K)

Her real name isn't even Brooke

you guys need to establish what her actual age is before engaging her in anyway.
if she is 18+ I hope you fags are at least getting pics of her asshole to jerk off to.

Brook is Grace Olivia Miller

She lives in Ohio

Her older sister is Madeline Miller

who the fuck cares what her name is, or where she lives, what is her actual age?

She looks like she has a really tight body
Anyone got a dump of her stuff?

she should be just about 15 now.
You can find her address if you look hard enough. You can even find photographs of her house and her front porch.

Alright still salty Higgus?

I'd rather be your stud tbdesu

stop making threads about yourself
Please stop making threads about yourself
Cease the selfpost threads
No selfposting on r9k
Please stop making threads to fuel your own ego
Stop making threads about yourself

Sage shit retard selfpost thread.

>You can find her address if you look hard enough. You can even find photographs of her house and her front porch.
lol, are you being retarded on purpose or did you miss what I said above?
>who the fuck cares what her name is, or where she lives.

I just wanted to know how old she actually is.

youtube.com/watch?v=dI8wt5soxXE

If youre cute I will pay for your HRT so you can make money on webcam

Teach a trap to fish

You realize Brooke and Higgus talk for hours every day in discord vc still right?

you don't
lol the site even told me that this comment is unoriginal because it knows that this comment is a waste of time

who is this and why do people care about her?

Some random underage slut who posts on Jow Forums and uses incels for money.

Any irl social account?

Also, a full pack would be appreciated.

She literally posts about herself in third person when a day goes by without one of her 3 orbiters talking about her.
She's a basic underaged thot that can't get attention because she's a clone of every other 15 year old spray tanned obnoxious cunt on the planet. Can't even get attention here because she's not pretending to be a shy, uguu brunette.

Actually she has friends irl and she could easily get a boyfriend but she prefers older men.

She has all his information and is using it as leverage if he ever tries shit again,they don't talk anymore lmao.

>Higgus
Literally who?

>she could easily get a boyfriend but she prefers older men
She could get a bf her age,but every boy her age just wants to fuck and then brag to the whole school about it,I mean look at her.She doesn't do shit with older men,they are just cucks who pay her to vc.

I don't say this often, but please off yourself you stupid beta women worshiper.

timestamp tits or gtf0

She e-dated some brittish pedophile neet for a while.They broke up and he was salty so he blackmailed her with her info to keep talking to her.He went full autismo rage mode and posted her info(he does have quite a history of doing that to everyone),now she has his info and she called her older brother and told him everything.Also he kept asking her for nudes,and asking sexual stuff,she made a 1 hour vocaroo explaining everything.

Attached: 1496086338107.jpg (400x663, 69K)

Im surprised the attention whore is not in thread trip fagging like she always does

called HIS older brother*damnit