Every man has the potential to find at least one woman if he tries hard enough, takes a shower...

>Every man has the potential to find at least one woman if he tries hard enough, takes a shower, works on his appearance and personality, and lowers his standards.

Do people unironically believe this?

Attached: beta male call of duty.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Is this bait or have you not seen the new images of him? He's a solid 5 now at least

I honestly think there are girls who would find him cute and want to date him. He seems like a nice, cool guy.

Heres a better Beta Incel from all the way from 2008

Attached: 7uuRofAh.jpg (1024x729, 132K)

It's true. if you got rich enough or gained enough power any women would want you. But that doesnt mean it is realistic or obtainable

His face isn't actually bad at all, I'd say it's a good 6.5 at least. The real problem is his fucking hair and whiny ass personality. He is ugly as fuck now though

>just have money and women will flock to you

Tell that to Elliot Rodger and his BMW.

Attached: Elliot Rodger.jpg (580x376, 120K)

if by that you mean he can be with a woman for a while and then break up with her, then maybe

if you actually compare the sex disparity by age groups, it actually does not work out to one girl for every one guy. For every 10 guys you could pair with 10 girls, there is one guy extra with no female to match him with.

That's not a true incel. He could get pussy. And his face is fixable and he's white. He may not be able to get hot girls, but he can get pussy.

>His face isn't actually bad at all, I'd say it's a good 6.5 at least.
You can't be serious

When will blackopscel be on the news? I'm just waiting for that.

yes because it's true. a lot of guys don't take showers

I am honestly sad to hear about these incels. The really just want to be loved by a girl. They aren't these monsters that people keep portraying them as. They just want to be happy. It's not right that men should have to suffer like this. As for me I am a shut-in so there is not even an opportunity to meet a girl.

>Clean skin
>Good eyes
>Good jaw shape
Yeah he has a little bit of an overbite and a big nose but really he looks pretty average. It's legit just because he doesn't clean himself up and acts like a total beta all the time

>They just want to be happy
>By living a lifestyle that makes them unhappy, angry, and annoying other people on the internet
Maybe not monsters, but I really don't think you can say that incels have a working brain.

dude looks normal he just needs a better haircut

Any ideas of what haircuts would fit a guy like him?

>works on his personality
How do you do that?

clean up the sides and shorten the back, do something about the bad curly bangs

by practicing and learning.

I'd say this is a good haircut for dudes with black curly hair. I think he'd need to grow a beard too to pull it off though

Attached: modern_gatsby.jpg (500x500, 29K)

You don't feel any compassion or empathy for them and their suffering then? It seems really rare to find people who care about the suffering of others.

I don't really know how to empathize with someone who just wants to be angry at other people, but everyone feels lonely from time to time and I understand that feeling.

I feel the same way about them. The problem is that normies are incapable of understanding incels' perspective because they have never experienced the loneliness they feel. Loneliness is crippling, but normies have never had to deal with it, so they just mock people who've been victims of it for so long.

It's cope from normalfags so ugly people won't kill themselves

I think he's cute, but I'm bi. He could work on his posture, though.

all truly ugly people kill themselves anyway.

Yeah but normans dont want to accept that because they want to live in their perfect pure world

normans accept it, they don't care what ugly people do or think. they give advice that works for them. there are normies that think they're "ugly" but then they take a shower and become active and look good. truly ugly people don't live longer than 20 or so years, why would anyone care?

looks like a slightly better looking version of me 2bh

>stock BMW in an area where kids drive Maseratis.
O yeah, real rich