Is my plan for a free penectomy flawless, Jow Forums?

Is my plan for a free penectomy flawless, Jow Forums?

>tie a rubberband around my scrotum and penis twice, so it's tight but not immediately painful
>drink a fifth of vodka and take some sleeping pills
>go sleep in a bus station waiting room
>put a note on me that says "I was sexually assaulted"
>I will be taken to a hospital, by this time my balls and penis will be necrotic, doctor will have no choice but to amputate

Attached: 1548538300384.webm (360x696, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HyHZsa79LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like a fun plan in terms of ways things could go horribly wrong and you could end up dead!

If I die on accident that is probably not the worst thing tbqh

Why not get bitten by a scorpion or bug with necrotic venom and then go after a few hours once it's too late?

That sounds painful and I don't know where to get a posionous bug

youtube.com/watch?v=-HyHZsa79LU

Costa Rica is your friend.

No kidding. I had something bit me in a restroom out in the jungle that hurt like a motherfucker. I always wondered if it was a bullet ant.

>penectomy
>my balls and penis will be necrotic

That's not a penectomy but a nullification, my friend.
Penectomy is the removal of the penis only.
Removal of testicles is orchiectomy.

Attached: 1364814811202.jpg (400x450, 137K)

Thanks for the pro tip user friend. I knew it wasn't castration because that is just the balls

I don't know why I am bothering but,

Why the fuck are you going to do that?

Nice trips

Because my mother would never consent to the surgery and I am on her insurance and don't have the money to do it otherwise

Strictly speak "castration" refers to just the testicle, if I recall correctly. "Emasculation" is also the removal of both penis and testes. There's lots of fun words for chopping boy parts off because the Ancient Romans loved doing this to male slaves. Want to never sleep again? Look up the way they used infibulation.

Are you under 18 and seriously believe mutilating yourself because of le ebbin meemees is a good idea

that doesn't answer the question

why do you not want to have genitals

I am twenty four but I am still on my mom's insurance because I am NEET. Not sure what you mean about the memes I just have no need for my genitals and I want to throw up every day I have them

Don't do this. Just accept your body the way it is. Love yourself the way you are. it's okay to have a penis and testicles.

But it is not, I can't explain how much I hate them and how freed I will be by the way they make me feel (something so ugly but also gives me feelings I can never resolve)

is this a "I desperately want a female body" situation or some kind of "I don't want any genitals at all" anomaly

I don't want anything I am not trying to be a trap or a girl

I know the emphasis on that webm is supposed to be the boob bounce but good damn if that thigh bounce didn't do it for me more.

Is it your Sacred Honor and duty to emasculated yourself?

And then the hospital will hand you a $200,000 bill.

You'll end up homeless and have to prostitute yourself so I guess it all works out.

I don't own anything so I can just leave the country and go somewhere comfy like Canada

I too took note of the thigh bounce.

Attached: 1537987479964.jpg (1024x576, 51K)