When did you realize that mature male + young girl is the ideal couple?

When did you realize that mature male + young girl is the ideal couple?

Attached: 899c93a7d7deb68749f5b528e3490c5c.png (565x800, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOPkLww3mIg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you post an image where the mature male is a homosexual and the young girl is a dumb bint who never manages to attain his attention

What about Mature female + young boy?

Since forever.
Same aged couples are great too, specially when both of them are young, finding out about everything with each other must be nice.

Did anything even happen with them? Or it was bait shipping with bunny till the end?

>had wife and child
>homosexual
Dumb fujoshit.

I am not a fan of the Male Teacher x Female Student or Female Teacher x Male student romances. it usually portrays the male as an idiot, or the female thirsty for someone to love her because she's getting close to 'that age'

It's actually older man + younger boy.

The best.

When I got a 14 year old girlfriend.

When I'm already over 30yo and don't care about woman even near my age.

This

That is an officially sunk ship user.
I'm guessing the OP user probably didn't know that.
Bunny was confirmed in love with Kotetsu; the story is ongoing but Rose was confirmed out of the running since the start.
They are making him out to be bi user, look up all the other canon work; the series doesn't end with the show or movies, they confirmed that he will never notice her in a bunch of interviews.

Dumb hitshitter. He may not be homo but bisexual.

Usagi Drop.

Attached: 5cbf0fdfe8d3c0aafca4732d2c1f3df71309282623_full.jpg (640x960, 149K)

>tfw you just wanted to spend the night alone with your partner but everyone you know shows up.
youtube.com/watch?v=qOPkLww3mIg

Attached: official staff doujin art.jpg (2476x3504, 701K)

A lot of older gay men are married with children. Kotetsu is probably bi but gay men aren't physically incapable of having sex with women.

/ss/ is the GOAT but this can be a Taibani thread anyway, poast totally platonic wholesome aibou

Attached: 61663685_p26.jpg (1200x900, 718K)

Alright but allow some small level of lewd here user, Bunny really wasn't taking this in a platonic way.

Attached: T&B.jpg (2845x2012, 1.66M)

user, they're both completely straight.

Attached: 1544416772924.jpg (600x567, 355K)

>hen did you realize that mature male + young girl is the ideal couple?
It's pretty cringe really, imagine being so sauceless you can only chat to kids

Wild Tiger's original costume is better than his dumb robot suit.

Soulless.

Glad you feel that way, user

Attached: 18069145_p0.png (510x634, 176K)

You know that isn't true user, Bunny is clearly tiger-sexual.
True, but it is an unfortunate necessity now with his powers fading and Bunny doesn't always have his hands free to catch him if something bad happens.

Attached: Color spread from the 1st comic anthology..jpg (832x1280, 434K)

New season when?

It is 'in the works' with zero info since the announcement.

Everyone is tiger-sexual

Attached: 19567734.jpg (600x600, 255K)

After I turned 25 and am disgusted with women over 25

Can't argue with those numbers.

Attached: ep9.jpg (1572x884, 198K)

When you become middle aged and unmarried

Doesn't always work like that; the OP pic is a pretty good example of this not happening since Tiger never became attracted to her in any way.

Man look at all the triggered fujoshits.

Well the fujos are right since the writers are backing them.

Never. It was immature girls latching on to something older too seem more mature.

This.

Same but with >20 years old girls.

I prefer them straight, but I'll take 'em gay if that's how they come. It's all but canon that they're flaming for each other. So long as whatever they are gets doujin I don't care, I can fap to it.
Blue Rose is a cuckqueen to Barnaby. Also she dresses like a whore.

Attached: 66267587_p19.jpg (2100x1650, 1.57M)

It's okay user, it's perfectly normal to want to fuck your gay father

They come as varying degrees of bi with Bunny being 'in love' with Kotetsu so you aren't far off the mark. Rose is forced to dress like that by her boss though, she is just bland usually.

Attached: popcorn.gif (630x500, 1.44M)

Joke answer:
When I became a "mature" male and the little sister of a classmate I had a cruch on started warming up to me. Currently resisting all temptation.
Serious answer:
Kodomo no Jikan.

There's a fine line between bromance and homosexuality. As long as someone's getting undressed I'm down for it.
Even her normal outfits are pretty slutty. She wore unbuttoned short shorts in front of her own father. My dad would have smacked my head into a wall if I ever dressed like that.

Attached: 1543281283805.jpg (800x642, 307K)

Anno himself promoted age gap romance back when half of the posters in this thread weren't even born.

Attached: 1532020774488.jpg (1275x1602, 414K)

I think there was a T&B only doujin event a little while ago, scans from there might pop. As for Rose, she does dress a bit odd, I thought you just meant her hero suit earlier.

Attached: Good morning.jpg (2202x1500, 1.69M)

Cute and canon

Attached: Fushigi no umi no Nadia_wp1.jpg (1600x1200, 1.14M)

>T&B only doujin event
god bless this fandom, there's so much high quality content I could spend a lifetime masturbating and not get through it all.

Attached: 1543169738263.jpg (700x989, 454K)

>hetfag pushing his sunk ship on the frontpage
Aren't you embarassed?

Attached: flampe.jpg (186x199, 23K)

Off topic.
Why don't you open your own thread for this?