Schlicking

>schlicking
>about to cum
>put spoon on clit
>mind blowing orgasm
Please tell me someone else has figured this out.

Attached: Pleasure.jpg (500x500, 17K)

lmao how the fuck does that work

Just get a dollar store vibrating body massager

Sounds hot, can you make a video of it?

wait im confused. what part goes on the clit? are you like scooping it, or is it like that trick where you just put the end on your nose and it stays there? can you do that with your clit?

tried it, spoon is good

Outside for full contact, cold metal good

I mean, it has did for what we can yes it sure for the yes in who uhhh we in did okay

Silly femanon, you're supposed to eat roast beef with a fork!

maybe you just have a fetish for spoons

>another cancerous RP thread

Did you have a seizure there

Did you walk to the kitchen in the middle of masturbating or did you grab it near the end thinking it was a good idea

Had it next to bed and did it on impulse then tried it a few times after that

How does this actually work? You just put a spoon on your clit and that makes it feel better?

Right before you cum put the spoon on your clit and the coldness and smoothness of wet metal sends you over the edge in a spectacular way

>put spoon on clit
Cold metal feel, or what is supposed to be good for her there?

>mfw LTR girl reads some lewd shit and wants you to put your dick in cold water every 10-15 stokes because the cold dick feels good inside.
Physically pretty awkward due to placing the bowl, and its downright distracting to soak your dick desu. On the nice side, her reaction to feeling me cumming inside her after that was rather intense.
She did nix my idea of shoving an icecube inside her before fucking though. Coward!

Attached: youre-weird-i-like-you-smile-quote.jpg (403x403, 10K)

Cold wet smoothness rubbing a sensitive spot

This isnt crystal cafe or lolcow.

Fuck off whore.

This, unless pics of videos is involved

>never been fucked or done anything sexual with or even kissed a boy
>whore
k
>fuck off to a female-centered space instead of posting greentexts on the greentext board
No u fuck off

Have you tried a metallic vibrator?

Pretty normal thing
People use ice cubes and stuff
Icy hot on skin(don't get it on your crotch)
Metallic vibrator and butt plugs

Praying on the weak like only a true female would. Here's your complementary (you) since you're so hopelessly desperate.

>Praying on the weak
How even