Have any of you faggots visited Tor Chan?

Have any of you faggots visited Tor Chan?

Attached: download.jpg (206x244, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice pic for ants, you fucking nigger.

Yeah, don't do it.
For a meme I paid a hitman 200 bucks to beat up our local fag, if I gave them all his information (name,house adress, etc.) and they actually did it lmao. Also found Daisys destruction and other sorts of CP. Satanic ritual sites, leaked FBI shit. it's pretty wild

I use tor browser to get to thepiratebay, either https or .onion. My ISP blocked access so I used to use TunnelBear to get to https but lately the site has been down a lot, so the onion address is a good alternative. Also don't need a vpn anymore since tor does the same job.

Confirmed never been on the darknet

It's literally just 503 errors and 90s esq CP Bbs sites and shitm the silk road is gone so it's not even safe to get drugs anymore.

I2p and zeronet are based though, have seen some cool shit on those

The the thing that helps the most is if you're in a closed community or have irl contacts who have buisness on tor. With the increased glow in the dark rates

I do. I've worked in the gryhat field for over 10 years and have used tor to do data dumps and exchanges myself. Tor is inferior to most other private networks.

Here. Found it for OP because he's incompetent.

Attached: 9c7cc7a5bd6319ce24d159be1bd18746.png (1280x1515, 545K)

Once I had to use Tor to access pastebin because this shithole government blocked it

>It's literally just 503 errors
Pretty much this. Even the ''dark wikipedia'' page is falling apart. The last good thing on it is the hacker's manifesto, even though it's becoming outdated culture-wise.

>the silk road is gone so it's not even safe to get drugs anymore.
There ARE other places to do that kind of stuff, y'know. I bought acid about two years ago and everything went smoothly. But I do agree that it's becoming increasingly difficult...

I've had 4 people I know IRL get raised or bused at a carrier pickup location from the silk road replacement sites. My buddy got caught with a sheet of acid because he brought the package inside his place and that gave them probable cause to raid him. Hes still in jail. I'll stick to getting my acid off old hippies for now. It used to be safer yeah, but at this point I've personally seen people go away for ordering in the past 3 years

>shit that "definitely" happened
d00d the dark web is so scawy :(((

>I've had 4 people I know IRL get raised or bused at a carrier pickup location from the silk road replacement sites.
I'm sorry to hear that, user. It's probably best to get your stuff from a person you know and trust irl. I'd probably do it that way too, if only there were more possibilities to get into those kind of circles.

nice digits btw

Yep for now I just get drugs in person like a normie. Thankfully I'm pretty deep in the electronic music scene around my city so clean cheap psychedelics are readily available

I am the 300 pound Chinese hacker known as Jow Forums. Nice to meet you user.

I used to go on the darkweb just to see stuff and how far can i go, the most far that i have gonne is to a video of some kind of ritual involving pedophilia, this shit was disgusting af and after this i decided to never go back again into de deepweb

FBI locked down too many exit nodes a long time ago.

Why do you keep posting bullshit, are you one of those faggots who gets off on making up stories?

Please tell us a description of what you saw, very interested in the details because I rather not delve into the dark net to fulfill my curiosity.

I never bothered. Truth is I'm only interested in seeing one thing and maybe I don't care enough for it.

This the tor network is basically fully compromised by LEA at this point. Private networks are better, i2p, zeronet, and some other sharing networks are okay.
Your best bet is to lurk moar until someone invites you to a private network and gives you your VPN certs. That's where cool shot gets shared

I mean ti ne faur the 4 people I know were pushing k and weed so its possible they were under surveillance already

I tried Tor but its like a normal browser, am I missing something?

Attached: 1547248937657.gif (385x349, 67K)

>Daisys destruction
HOLY FUCK. YEAH THATS A BIG NOPE FROM ME

not worth the effort

>Daisys destruction
>Real
Pick one

You're not using onion websites. Here you go

zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Don't worry it's just a directory of TOR links

yeah. Torchan is how i found out about freenet after the great purge of 2012 was it? can't remember.

tor is obsolete unless you're a criminal/terrorist now though. there are so many VPN services competing for business now.