Risk Dick Nuts

Oh shit boys its that time again, 3 hours early too!
Hopefully I'll be able to sleep at a decent time tonight. This is a new mode I'm trying out so some kinks still need ironing out, adjusted some bonuses too since the north side seemed a bit OP.

Attached: Africa50.png (1293x1313, 260K)

Burkina Faso, west of Cameroon, dark blue

Bump, not partaking, still new.

I can help you with it if you want

I am touched, but I'd just make a mess.

if you insist. I do try to make these maps clear to beginners, that's what the rules segment is for.

>tfw Malta too irrelevant to be put on map
JUST

Attached: ENOUGH(2).png (935x670, 1.05M)

:( I'll add you on if you want, you won't be a tile though.

Fair enough.
Seems no one's interested today huh?

OP can't you post another map? I'd want to play but I already did it yesterday lole

Attached: 1525834039996.png (1293x1313, 276K)

I wanted to test out this new mode, I can try quickly build one for a new map.

Too early, we usually start much later but I didn't really want to play till 4 am again.

>Grey
>Tunisia
>Carthagenian Empire.

Just do one for another map my guy, otherwise I don't think I will be playing on this one again

I agree with the Italian, this map is not worth it

hows this one? Will change the rules obviously. I wanted to use my own map because I know the regions are balanced, whereas other maps are generally heavily Eurocentric.

Attached: riske.png (2838x1352, 273K)

alternatively

Attached: riske3.png (4104x2866, 777K)

Please reduce all territorial bonuses to half, its too high at the moment.
Also remove nukes.

The idea was to make warfare quick. The original we used yesterday has the half values. Nukes I don't mind too much, it's pretty rare someone gets them and I've yet to see it be an issue.

Shit
I unironically made this map.
Its been changed but i dont mind.
Lets play this.

This one is obviously better because it already has bonuses, with the other one you'd have to add them.

You also unironically made one of the most unbalanced maps I've ever feasted my eyes on.

Attached: 1508086002740.png (3394x2866, 816K)

if you made it can you explain why western Europe is so dense?

Objectively false.
I had one guy in that thread making sure every bonus was proportional to the tiles.
Like i said it has been changed so i dont know what they changed.

I can try balancing out the tile count but it'll take a long ass time

take your time

Well he did a terrible fucking job then. Anyone who starts here unironically has a way better chance of dominating the map.

Attached: 1498842383535.png (833x800, 93K)

This is the game I had on it. Spain, Arabia, Egypt and Somalia were the powerhouses and I cut a bunch of territory but still being stuck in the horn of Africa I managed to capture half the map through central Asia, you might be right.

An hour is optimistic

Attached: riske313(supercoolborders).png (4104x2866, 1008K)

not terrible, still a nice map to play and look at when there are no tryhards abusing imba tiles

>Poland
>35 tiles
>gives +3 bonus

>England
>13 tiles
>gives +3 bonus

Attached: Wat.png (500x498, 390K)

That has nothing to do with my balance, those bonus are all changed.

Mind posting your version?

poland has quick access to a lot of +1 bonuses tho

My main gripe is with the varying density of tiles, It's not a bad thing to do but it fucks over anyone in Belgium, because they're stuck in belgium the entire fucking game.

Im phoneposting

Western Europe is supposed to simulate "playing tall" and not blobing.

These bonuses seem ok to me

These are absurd.

Both of those maps literally have the same bonuses. Are you okay?

Disegard this post.
I didnt interpreted it correctly, they are the same.

Just seems like it unbalances it all a bit.

Why? You get smaller sure but it actually a bit more cost effective

It means that anyone starting in Africa or Asia can pretty much surrond Europe and box in powers with larger bonuses. In the game I sent this happened with Arabia and Spain blocking off all of the countries that died in the interim and gave me free reign into eastern Europe. Here's a turn before the peace that shows what I mean. I'm also not certain this map is suited to the game I'm trying out but if people don't want to do Africa again I'm willing to put in the time.

Attached: riske310.png (4104x2866, 1000K)

I'm a nigger and also made several other changes to the one i actually posted here originally so i might actually made it worse than it originally was.
The map in this state has never been tested so i wont vouch for it.

Attached: Top Edge Risk Bread.png (4696x2864, 1.02M)

I'm posting other experimental maps i have, never tested any of them.

Attached: Grand Europe Map.png (3000x2000, 561K)

Attached: World Risk.png (5616x3000, 1.06M)

This one i actually tried and worked well, but just like any other pre-existing factions maps, its not balanced.

Attached: Europe XIII Century.png (6000x3000, 1.54M)

I like dis one

I belive this one has the most balanced tile to bonus distribution per region. But of course, the starting bonuses are different so its not balanced.

Attached: Riskonquista.png (1400x800, 230K)

I also have some fantasy ones like Lotr and Got, but usually people dont like those that much.

It might not be balanced but it looks like a very fun map, nice work on this one.

It took a lot of research to make that one.

Cannot go on any longer with this. I'll start a new thread in a little with the Africa map and see if anyone wants to play with that but editing two maps in the same day is just too fucking tiresome.

You don't have to edit shit nigger just play one.
Risk has never been balanced, and the African map is not bad either not sure why people are being autistic about it today.

I only ask to reduce the bonus value, want a faster game? Double the roll value instead it will make it more random and less steamroll based.

Also please change the colour of the bonus map because i cant see which african provinces are desert because they are coloured yellow.

I've use the africa map for my past 2 and a half games, I suppose people I getting tired of it, which is why I made the new mode but who the fuck reads?
I've already increase the roll value, I will however decrease bonus to 125 or 150% the normal rather than 200.

changes made, what do you think?

Attached: Africa50.png (1293x1313, 260K)

Well i'll play just about anything with a bonus.