Tfw my oneitis is having sex with my chad roommate

>tfw my oneitis is having sex with my chad roommate
>tfw can hear them through the walls

You do not know pain like I know pain.

Attached: tfw.jpg (601x601, 61K)

Right. You have the monopoly on suffering user.

I feel for you, I really do. But grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1540943891912.png (1128x1002, 105K)

>not using that pain as inspiration, instead wasting it on an anime image board

well, you might as well jerk off to it

Your own fault for having a oneitis.

>You do not know pain like I know pain.
I think I do, I was rejected by my own sister.

Attached: Toecutter.png (1366x581, 708K)

I apologize, I am just so upset right now that I hardly know what I am saying.

What do you suggest that I should do?

That is impossible the way I feel right now.

As if it can be helped.

Care to share your story user?

Attached: 1389406233648.jpg (267x181, 11K)

Nothing you can do. I have this cute introverted hapa neighbour that I've fallen for like a fool. Since last week some tall af aryan chad comes over late at night and I can hear her screaming for hours on end. Moaning his name loudly etc. It's pure unadulterated hell

Get angry and go to the gym or alternatively go to a bar and try to pick up thots to help get over her.

Dude can you record it and post a vocaroo? Otherwise LARP

>I apologize, I am just so upset right now that I hardly know what I am saying.

Shh. It's ok. I know it sucks man.

I would probably go for a walk next time it happens. Or get earplugs. The less you know about it, the happier you will be. Get a good rest tonight, the pain won't be as fresh when you wake in the morning.

In the meantime, distract yourself, and let your pain run it's natural course. These situations are shitty and sometimes the only thing you can do is ride out the storm until the pain fades. And you may not be hungry, but get a good meal inside of you, that will also help-- no junkfood.

Attached: 1515299152912.jpg (330x220, 80K)

>Care to share your story user?
I made a thread about it the other day:
>have hot, sexy younger sister who I have been spending time with
>we're both adults now
>for years I have been hiding emotional pain about it since incest is naturally forbidden
>fuck it
>few days ago take her aside and confess I have feelings for her
>she almost goes batshit, bruising her hand by punching the wall
>she tries to find reddit articles stating that my loneliness is causing fake feelings for her
>at this point I need to pretend and salvage the situation so I don't get kicked out of the house
>say that I have unusual feelings of overprotectiveness and that I meant nothing incest or romantic about it
>really drill in that point over and over as she cries
>she buys it in the end and I apologize for the "misunderstanding"
Since then I have been living with this awful depression that has manifested itself into physical pain in my core that won't pass.

Attached: 0295.jpg (176x258, 15K)

We have no verifiable competition against Chad, an undeniable fact.

Attached: 1506455397617.jpg (208x241, 14K)

Everyone older than 17 has had this feel.

Your take home lesson is don't get oneitis.

Get over it. Everyone else has.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I've seen some fucked up fuck ups on this board but you've just raised the bar robot. Holy shit!

and thank god for that desu

Attached: 1545258211643.jpg (354x286, 25K)

I'm glad my upset has caused you a bit of glee. Seriously though, I'm lost and you sound like you don't belong here.

Attached: Endit.png (243x333, 42K)

Oh user you poor fool, I know your pain

>have huge crush on oneitis that I am also good friends with
>Chad friend suggest we invite her to a party we are throwing and that he will wingman me
>invite her
>have fun with her for a couple hours
>it gets late and everyone decides where to sleep
>go to the bathroom while people are talking
>as I leave the bathroom, I see oneitis going down into the basement with Chad friend
>thisisbad.jpg
>after a minute of panic, I go down there
>tell them some lie about needing to get a blanket from down there
>oneitis invites me into the bed besides her, with Chad friend looking a bit confused
>try to go to sleep besides her because I am tired and drunk as fuck
>Chad friend is laying on the other side of her
>they start kissing and Chad friend whispers her something
>she asks me to leave
>pretend to be asleep
>Chad friend literally throws me out the bed. He is 6 feet 5 and 200 pounds, so there was no way I could beat him in a fight
>go upstairs and sleep on a couch
>cry myself to sleep as I hear them fucking right under me

True despair, that night I learned that you can never really trust anyone, people always follow their own agendas, and will only help you if it fits in with them.

Attached: 289A860C-E2FA-471F-8720-948495EF6130.jpg (722x349, 58K)

no pissing contest bud but I had clinical depression since I was a kid and cant even orgasm.
cant even enjoy anime or vidya etc

You seem functional, get over it

oh, it's this faggot again
how awkward are things between you and your sister, now? you know she can tell your change in behaviour, right?

Seriously dude. Just sort it the fuck out. Your sister was probably right with her Reddit search. Posting self pitying stuff on here isn't going to help you.

Given the amount of wincest threads that make it out to be normal and glamorous (and are 99.99% fiction), it's you that shouldn't be here. For your own good.

Walk the fuck off, why are u still living with them. Do u secretly enjoy it?

Attached: 1548583738721.jpg (527x612, 19K)

This
Thank the Lord you sicko

Attached: 0516ef95311187569031b69a619e9a8c99b9ff.jpg (640x960, 35K)

OP you should order pizza for them they might be hungry

No, she actually bought it, my mood wasn't that much better before I confessed so it would be hard to see.
I know I'm sick, I just wish I had the courage to plunge this knife into my heart.

Attached: Punished Hyde.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

I'm sorry for what befell you.

I gotta admit, having to listen to a girl I'm crushing on having sex would probably cause me to kill myself on the spot.

Fuck.

Attached: 1433570338254.png (777x621, 287K)

shit mang, what happened with the 3 of u after

I would probably commit self-die too but only after I've strangled the dude.

Well did your oneitis actually tell you to film her and your bestfriend have sex? Did you agree?
If not, then yes, I know pain you can't imagine.

Holy shit, that's pathetic man. I'm sorry, but it would've been more honorable and easier to just admit your defeat and forget about both of them, than to get literally thrown around.

why did you say yes

That's so not cash money of him he should have let you watch at least in person

fuck man that one gave me the feels

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 102K)

Holy shit this is some depressing shit .

I tried to gain the trust of Chadfriends gf, and tell her about what happened, but she chose to stay together with him. Needless to say, I do not talk to him anymore.

Oneitis is a different story. We did not talk for a couple months after it happened, until she broke radio silence and I of course started talking to her again because I was lonely and desperate. Our story goes way beyond that and I am not sure I can document all of it in a single post, nor do I want to, as it is not a particularly happy story

I know user, but at that point my honor was already out the window

sad thing is, I would have probably done it if I had the chance.

you only have yourself to blame because you faggots probably never even tried hitting on your oneitis's or showing any kind of interest in them whatsoever

>his oneitis is his roommate's gf
bruh, she's just a random girl, stop being obsessed with her

Bro, just go knock on this door and tell him to shut the fuck up. Make it as awkward as possible too, tell him you'll just sit in there while they do it because you're making so much GODDAMN FUCKING NOISE you might as well be in the room.

Sex-havers are vunerable during sex. Barging in like a bat out of hades while they are naked gives you the higher ground. Cock block that fucker. Burn everything to the ground. Their sex-having should never interfere with your life at all.

If they want to fuck without being interrupted tell Chad to get his own place.

Bullshit everyone can orgasm, it is not just a mental thing, it's physical stimulation on sensitive nerves.

THIS THIS, fuck that noise literally

this is pretty bad. if i were you i'd kill myself or transition and start servicing males, because there's no coming back from what you experienced there. You've been permanently emasculated.

>True despair, that night I learned that you can never really trust anyone, people always follow their own agendas, and will only help you if it fits in with them.

I know user, but that's when you should of gone down there with a baseball bat and be "mad at getting thrown out of bed" because your physical rights have thus been violated and Chad and everyone in that room has become a hostile physical threat to you. You got so scared he'd attack you again, you literally murder everyone in the room... That's your defense in court and when the cops show up. Some big, drunk, stupid guys were throwing you around and raping this girl so you intervened...

Thank you. I'm tired of "IM HAVING SEX" being used as an excuse to treat someone like shit. Wanna play that animal shit? You're reproducing so the other animals have to leave? Huuhhhhh... In nature animals will literally kill each other over mates. They're asking for death. They're literally evolving you into another alpha that's going to slit their throat AND TAKE the mate from them instead.

Sex-havers don't get the big picture. I say it's time we remind them. When you leave us out of the orgy, we burn down the house the orgy is in.

Attached: 1259126344134.jpg (198x212, 8K)

>Be me
>Have oneitis on this girl
>Don't tell her anything because of autism and not wanting to ruin friendship
>She's gonna leave town for a year
>Ask her when she's leaving to say goodbye
>"oh, leaving tomorrow, forgot to tell you"
>SHe just leaves without even planning to tell me
>Depressed for a while
>Then angry
>Then simply stopped caring
>Fast forward to now
>Just lost virginity to a girl at a party

The best thing you can do is to stop caring about her user, oneitises bring nothing but pain. Once you forget her things will get better, I promise.

Attached: Happywojack.jpg (800x698, 45K)

JESUS god that is a horrible experience, fuck man just thinking about it rips my heart to shreds and I never been in that situation. Just what the fuck, I would 100% have to see a prostitute or something just to level it out a little. Never ever have oneitis, only do so once you get to fuck them. Fuck this urthf

That Chad is not a friend, how on earth would anyone even a little bit friendly with someone fuck the girl they KNOW you like. Jesus the world can be cruel.

Attached: 1547919384101.jpg (640x426, 28K)

>it is not a particularly happy story
tell me you killed her. Dumb bitch

Never budge for sex-havers. If they ask you to leave so they can have sex ask them to leave instead or provide you with some sex. You do not owe their reproductive activities any acknowledgement since we're all animals competing sexually. They care so much they'll ruin everyone else, in the normal course of human ethics that doesn't fly, but for some reason sex does. Which would make sense if it was actually sacred and reproductive, but it's literally just normies masturbating each other.

Uhhh. I don't get to ask anyone to leave the house or stop doing what they're doing if I feel like jacking off do I? I have to go fap in peace and quiet. Why do sex-havers live by different rules? Don't let them tell to you to move, tell them to move. Tell them to budge or fuck off or go jump off a cliff since they care that much about whatever you're doing when they brainlessly fuck and hate each other for it later in life.

Sex IS a good thing, a great thing, and too keep it that way it shouldn't negatively effect those not doing it. You'd be surprised how much their sex-having leads to crime and violence. #1 reason for suicide in the US is listed as "divorce" AND homicide. Meaning normies get violent over sex and hurt themselves and others because of it.

This is coming from a guy who's been kicked out of a lot of places because someone wanted to fuck some random person or date a single mother with a kid or something. I've been made homeless three times over this shit, so this is where my negative attitude stems from. Putting my foot down finally on normies thinking they're sex makes me obligated to change my life or my property or my liberty.

Attached: 1396833397813.jpg (407x364, 15K)

When I went crazy and started hearing voices, I went through that too OP.

If it makes you feel any better OP, you aren't suffering alone. I've had a thing for my best friend's gf for the past two years.

You have earned the use of that meme picture, user. Respect.

I do know that pain. I know that exact pain, in fact. You'd probably be surprised.

I can offer some advice: Your roommate is not your friend anymore, and you will regret it if you treat him like he is. She is not your friend anymore, and you will regret it if you treat her like she is. In fact, I would posit that more openly, publicly pissed off about this you become, the fewer regrets you'll have in 15 years.

I hope you heed my advice.

Attached: 1379278667176.png (500x490, 406K)

There's no reason you shouldn't join them.

>getting attached to someone before making your move
Never gonna make it

I've heard and fapped to my neighboors having sex more than once, there was one night (but this was only once) when this milf about 35 year old got banged so hard the entire block could hear her, it was pretty hot desu, fapped more than once, would do again if they were still there.

>things that would go well.mpeg

Hey, it'd go one way or another at least.

Fapping to the sound of others fucking is generally hot.

>having romantic feelings like a cuck

Oh nononono

I just lost my job because I had a depressive episode that resulted in me not leaving my apartment for two weeks and sleeping an average of 17 hours a day, and get anxiety attacks bad enough that I almost pass out from the apparent lack of air.

But no, hey, your thing sounds bad too, I guess.