Flat Earth TRUTH

Prove me wrong

Attached: thetroof.jpg (224x224, 8K)

you are right
but everithing is also simulation (like pc game)

Ohhhh that makes sense!

You know you're over the target when mods start censoring and deleting NASA threads. They're even deleting FE discussion from the qresearch board on 8ch.

That's kind of dumb. Why?

Earth looked pretty flat from the plane yesterday

Attached: IMG_0732.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

When I'm on the other side of the globe amd call my family back home, why do they have a different time of the day there?

You're 100% right. Now convince me why I should give a shit.

Normalfags can't let go of their star wars fantasies, or Q is opposition. Who knows.

Explain retrograde motion of planets

Fucking naysa

Thats because you are not high enough, you start seeing earths rotation if you reach ISS heights

ain't no globe earth

Prove yourself right first.

>yet people claim to see curvature when ships go below the horizon at eye level

>Actually thinks Australia looks like that
Should be the easiest map to make, and yet none of them match reality..

>Prove me wrong
It's not how science works, user. It's up to you to prove the world is flat. A photo proves nothing. Now what would prove flat earth is you taking a boat around what would be the flat earth to prove it, which shouldn't be difficult with modern vidya tech. Just one idea for you if you really want to know. Otherwise fuck off and learn how science works.

Because the motherland is beyond the icewall sheep!!!!! XDDDD open you're eyes kike shilll!!!! lololololol

Sure. Yet I should be able to see it at sea level as a ship floats away right?
Also those shots from altitude love using a fish-eye lens to add curvature where it doesn't exist

Attached: thatlook.jpg (1080x945, 92K)

It's an optical illusion. You wouldn't be able to see the ship at all at the point where it starts going below the horizon.

>>>>You have to go back.

Attached: x_explained.png (1880x766, 288K)

lol! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD D DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd

I don't see the connection here between nuclear tests and Antarctic exploration?

Why do ships dissappear after sailing out a few miles away from the shore?
Why is the Golden Gate Bridge a couple centimeters longer at the top than at its base?
>hint: it's the Earth's curvature. Ignoring facts and evidence doesn't make you right, flat fucks

Attached: earth_033137537_311.jpg (1920x1200, 553K)

Attached: RoundEarth.jpg (700x524, 48K)

Attached: 1518228453419.png (400x400, 55K)

Explain gravity

lol "gravity" isn't even real. This is common sense shill! XDDDDDD

Took this photo today. You can clearly see the ocean is curved.

Attached: jjhgjhgjhgjhg.jpg (960x959, 159K)

Ok, if it isn't real, then what is the force that keeps us walking around and not floating everywhere?

>Why do ships dissappear after sailing out a few miles away from the shore?
this is a bad example of proof. It's actually an optical illusion and eventually the ship will look upside down.

That's because there are no connections, all those operations give the Hollow Earth theory more credibility

>all these question marks
This is has something to do with Israel

EARTH IS A DONUT

Attached: 2.webm (720x576, 1.16M)

>2002
>2012

Attached: BlueMarbles.jpg (770x549, 304K)

>what is lighting

yeah those are compound pictures, as nasa also stays

wtf

This is the correct answer.

Attached: 1521031792885.jpg (1024x693, 106K)