Whats a good cheap and legal drug that will help me lose weight...

whats a good cheap and legal drug that will help me lose weight? I need drugs and the drugs I do make me hungry as fuck because I hate uppers but ill switch it up

ive been doing kratom but it makes me hungry as fuck like hungry as FUCK as soon as it hits my stomach and if I dont eat I feel like my body is failing and shit and I feel sick as fuck and I start looking like a zombie if I dont eat. ive been doing the red strains and I think maybe if I switch to green strains or something because they're supposed to be uppers

or is there anything that works as a diet pill but not as gimmicky and overpriced? i simply cannot do this without some drug. call me what you want but the fact of the matter is im morbidly obese and its not my fault. i went to my friends house and he literally has candy sitting on his desk he stares at for months and doesnt even urge he says he just doesnt have an appetite. if i dont eat for 3 hours all i can think of is food and im crawling around on the floor light headed and getting in cold sweats

my brain simply produces chemicals that makes me fat it is in no fault my own. i need to consume drugs that couteract my shit fat brain. im so fucking hungry i have no choice no matter how much i eat im still hungry. im so hungry

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

smoke dmt
it'll open your third nipple and you'll drop your addictions

>meth
>t3/t4
>cardio and lifting weights you faggot

Attached: 7v70qqvjlk511.jpg (600x465, 54K)

Okay nice but have you tried dmt?

Attached: download.jpg (1401x788, 149K)

CAFFIENE OR NICOTINE DUDE, AND DRINK WATER. DRINK WATER. DRINK WATER.

THAT WET? DRINK THAT WET.

>good
>cheap
>legal
Pick 2

Good post. Water and cigarettes instead of food and you'll be skinny in a month.

ok nvm the good part just cheap and rapes my appetite and brain

ive been hitting a vape pen and drinking black coffee didn't do anything once my body started getting hungry that black coffee was just going into a black pit. thats literally what my body is...a black pit

MORE WATER. GALLON OF WATER A DAY OR DON'T POST. NO MORE FAST FOOD. COUNT YOUR CALORIES, KEEP IT BELOW 1000 A DAY FOR 2 MONTHS. CAN'T DO THAT? LMAO OWNED, STOP POSTING. YOU /CAN/ DO THAT? LMAO OWNED, YOU LOSE WEIGHT.

I just finished watching an episode of Family by the ton. Good show, would recommend. Maybe draw some inspiration from it idk.

I'm always feeling hungry because even though I'm capable of going out to eat or cooking I'm literally too lazy to, likes it's too much effort to even eat really. My routine is literally wake up, hit vape pen, gulp water, wash it down with Coke zero then I'm back to sleep..

I also eat a lot of popcorn, that smart food shit, doesn't make ya full but it pacifies cravings I think.

Attached: 1547853634458.jpg (600x444, 82K)

Issue is that you get dopamine from the carbs you store when you eat. At least thats whats up with me. Try to find something that keeps you bothered and happy. Basically you eat because you are bored. Also you can take up smoking and that will make you lose weight but keep in mind that when you stop smoking you will gain a lot. Cocaine makes you lose weight but its really expensive.

But the most effective thing is to work out. It doesnt matter what you do only thing important is that you move and burn calories even if its 200/hour but its more than nothing

Just lift heavy and instead of being a fatass you'll be buff.

chugging water still makes me feel sick and tired if I dont eat

I think I need to switch from red kratom to green

nicotine, it works as an appetite suppressant. dont take too much in one day as it is lethal in high doses, available in cigarettes, vaping, gum, sprays, tablets/pills

green tea aswell will help you lose weight

Try eating less food.

sudafed. it'll help curb your appetite.

not for me I smoke a vape pen

Low dose oral d-methamphetamine

10-20mg depending on purity, will last the whole day

tldr: best legal thing is the ephedrine/pseudoephedrine + caffeine stack.

Ask your doctor about getting on amphetamine or methamphetamine for weight loss. I lose weight unintentionally on Adderall. I permanently lost like 5 lbs before I started forcing myself to eat more.

amphetamines will help. you can get an adderall perscription real easy that'll help. If thats too much effort just drink a cup of coffee instead of eating next time you get hungry. Caffine is a mild appedite suppressor and having the water from the coffee in your stomach will help make you feel less hungry.

a-pvp dude...
much cheaper than meth and lasts shorter than meth and speeds

In the uk lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse in US, Elvanse here) is literally prescribed for binge eating disorder, im on it for ADHD and it works for reducing hunger, but can still eat on it unlike concerta

Here's some actual advice from someone on the other side.

Do 18/6 fasting permanently. Fix your schedule while you're at it if that's necessary. Don't break your fast until you've been awake for 5-6 hours. You can drink black coffee or tea while in the fasting period, but the tea may cause nausea.

For pills all you need is an EC or ECA stack. Do both of these and consume a good amount of water every day and you'll get maximum sustainable weight loss and your energy levels won't be compromised.

I'm a binge eater and was prescribed that but I ended up compulsively redosing and staying up for 3 days. I took 240mg in just 18 hours and the only reason I stopped is because of short breath and chest pains. I have no self control when it comes to food or fun drugs. Right now, I've been up for 2 days just on caffeine. I'll never be prescribed anything like Vyvanse again considering my history so I'm just gonna take a nap on train tracks in a few months to prevent myself from becoming one of those 600 lb life guys.
Look up propylhexedrine, it's very similar to meth, perfectly legal, and only costs around $10 at your nearest Walmart. I've never tried it and probably won't considering what I wrote above. I'd be on it every day and become something much worse than I am.

Attached: 1538687304472.jpg (450x282, 14K)

Dont worry bro same here, ive gone through a months script in 3 days before, that first high is just so good