>tfw no gf

Tell me something people. Is the gf your end all be all goal? I mean seriously will a simple gf make you happy? Is that all you want in life?
Because if it is then I have to say I don't get your thinking at all. I don't understand how you can be satisfied with a mere and simple girlfriend.

Attached: images (11).jpg (174x290, 8K)

cause its the prove of not being a social outcast and autist

Attached: ss-pepe.png (640x703, 369K)

Having a gf is a sign you aren't worthless as a person. If I ever get a gf, I can practically guarantee that my depression would be gone, since it would mean that, at some point, someone at least semi gave a shit about me

Nah a gf would not fix shit for me, i am hungry for more money, after i finish education imma go balls deep into business.

Attached: f520512.jpg (595x768, 155K)

No, you don't understand. You can't see it yet. Trust me. I was like you once. I then married a 40 year old woman. The pain... it's so much worse.

When you want to do something, right now, you simply do it. You don't have to ask anyone. You risk nothing. Nobody can threaten you in life. And what's more, you have the potential to be loved and to love back. I no longer have that potential. You are in a far better place than me.

This man has real desires in life. Much respect

T. Op

Attached: e22fb443ef997bb0f9ceb8b3dfbe2942.jpg (720x960, 84K)

>When you want to do something, right now, you simply do it. You don't have to ask anyone. You risk nothing. Nobody can threaten you in life
What you said here touched my kokoro. I'm 22 and I've been walked over for my whole young life and I'm sick of it. I don't want to settle for the middle class wagecuck. I want it all, but I'm afraid of people. But if what you said is true then I can do anything and put these motherfuckers and most of all keep my ground and get what I want. Thank you.

Attached: 244a24a2365cdbf21a5ba2d64e49351fb7c0201461e9cbc1c3d86ec9211cff39_3956798.jpg (992x558, 93K)

Put these motherfuckers to their place*

You really can. There are boundless opportunities for men to become extremely successful and it's better if you focus on those instead of worrying about other people.

OP, a gf wouldn't fix everything in my life, but it would make me much less of an autistic shitshow while boosting my confidence. So that's one problem solved

The thing is, I know a partner won't solve anything. But all I think about is how lonely I am. I am starved of human connection. I have no hope for the opposite sex, until I find an individual who does give hope, and I realise how I am unworthy of them. A significant other would give fulfillment. It would be satiating. It would give me the ability to focus on other things. I have spent so much time focusing on work and education, as I had no friends and such to begin with. But I reached my limit. The isolation is killing me.

Once again thank you man. You made my day seriously

I just want the mutual emotional and physical intimacy that comes from a long term monogamous relationship. I want to feel like I'm wanted for once in my life.

Not really I just gave up because it's too difficult. Like failed the easiest step one of life, even deadbeats have girlfriends. I get to be one of the few guys who miss out on life and nobody cares so I don't either.

Honestly settling for being a middle class wagecuck is disgusting. No human should do that. I worked really hard to get something big. I aimed for the best college but failed. I fell short 1 or 2 right answers to get into it in a 200 question test. I just stopped caring about my future but I won't settle for average. I will kill myself. My goal was to be a godlike human knowledgewise. I aimed for the top of the world only to keep myself alive longer. But at the and I fell into the pointless pit and will gonna kms after trying out heroin probably in one or two months. Fuck this post became so incoherent. I am drunk sorry.

I hear your anxiety man and I feel you. But please promise me one thing. Before you kys pray the traditional rosary at least once, even though you probably don't even believe in roman catholicism. But please just do it. I wish you all the best and feel bad for your failed dreams.

Attached: tumblr_n59xs6x3kf1tyta2no1_400.jpg (354x485, 60K)

Never heard of that but I will look into it. I don't believe but I'll look at it.

No.
Only the ability to mog everyone on earth would be satisfying to me.
To be the richest, most status, everyone looks up to me and I can kill if I want to, I'm like 20 feet tall and ripped with 0% bf. That's the only way a narcy as big as me would be satisfied.
And it might sound crazy. But my reason for suicide is that I can't literally be that kind of demigod. it's crushing

>When you want to do something, right now, you simply do it. You don't have to ask anyone.
I have to ask my mom actually or else I feel very bad.

How old were you when you married her? At 40 she was probably divorced.

real men do what they want regardless of whether someone gives a shit about them or not. a gf is a byproduct of being a man, not the reason for being one. you and most of this board needs to grow the fuck up and take what you want from the world before girls will want to be around you.