Has a younger girl ever been into you user? How did she act about it?

Has a younger girl ever been into you user? How did she act about it?

Attached: 7.jpg (1280x1791, 711K)

I met her two years ago through mutual friends when I had just turned 17. She was 14. She was a quiet, reserved girl. Never paid too much attention to her when I was out with friends until I found out we both were into anime. She had a Blue Exorcist shirt on and I chatted her up about it. From there she started messaging me 1 on 1 (we were in a gc together prior). We ended up talking and hanging out regularly. She was really intelligent for her age. Forgot she was 14 a lot. She'd give me [excessive] compliments so I had a suspicion she was into me. One day she just randomly told me it was true. Been dating ever since.

I should add that another sign she was into me is that she'd be kinda touchy when we hung out, putting her head against me 'n stuff.

I had a classmate who was 14 who had a crush on me when I was 18. She used to rub her leg against mine.

My friend's 14 year old sister had a crush on me when I was 19. She pretend orgasmed at the table and told me it was weird that guys get turned on by that, knowing full well what she was doing.

A 16 year old coworker was really nice to me and showed signs of having a crush, I was 23. She did this pants dance thing whenever I worked behind her where she pulled her pants up high to present her ass (which was her best asset, really big ass and hips on her small frame). She asked for my number, gave me a hug and told me to visit.

Nothing came out of all of these encounters.

My current girlfriend was 15 when we met, and i was 17. I felt like a massive nonce at first

Fucking chad faggots. Leave.

sauce pls op dont fuck me up

Source please

Prost>Senna

Yes and it was actually a little uncomfortable. I was 19 at the time and she was 16. She was a redhead sophmore in high school and we had one mutual friend. I was over at their house one day while she was there and when our friend was in the bathroom she started kissing my neck and rubbing my crotch area. I got up and left. Glad I did cause a couple months later she raspy accused a guy she went to school with of rape

Attached: 1516288489603.jpg (1178x601, 169K)

Faslely

stupid to feel like that, 17 is a child once you get some perspective

if were a chad then he would've fucked them he's obv a robot

Yeah, though not younger by much.
She idealized me and was obsessed with me and thought I was mysterious or interesting or something and I kept trying to tell her I wasn't.
I ended up turning her down because it just felt undeserved and weird and I figured she would just disappoint herself.

Yeah, they are terrible at flirting, can't reach your intellect at all, they have a childish cringy kids humor & they are so fricking nervous even before you signaling them u are not in to them.

Also they cry a lot, older girls don't cry that often in my experience.

I talk 15-18 here
Not kids or shit

Huh kinda sounds like someone I know...

My best freinds little sister was obsessed with me at one point

She actually cried when i rejected her

She was about 4 years younger than us and we were 12 at the time

Never. I've always been the youngest in the relationship

One girl was aggressively into me because she wanted a bi bf to press her fetish buttons and she found out, we had a thing for a few months though we never got around to doing all the fetishy stuff she wanted

wow that sounds exciting get outta here you lucky dog you should have seized the opportunity

I'm 19. A friend of mine introduces me to his friends (i'm from a different town) and this 15 yo starts to flirt with me. I discover she was in a toxic relationship with a dumb guy. They dont even have anything in common.. I decided I was going to cuck this motherfucker that was hurting her af.. I started to see her often and we started to hug and kiss (not in mouth) and bite each other. She even come to my house (i live alone) once for lunch.. Last day before christsmas holiday i made her come to my house and we kissed all the time... After two week she dumped her boyfriend. When i got back from my hometown I said her she was too young and that I dont want to hurt her feelings like his EX did. She said that she understood that and thanks me for teaching her to dont go with dumb boys. We still make out sometimes when we all go out and act like a couple just for fun.

I used to go with my mum to her friends house when I was 12, every time I went there my mums friends daughter, who is 4 years, would always slap my ass and wink at me

Creeped me out

What if we start dating and I find out she's younger than 16 like 3 months into dating? Am I good? It's kinda like that Romeo-Juliet law where if you dated at like 16-17 and one of you became 18 it was all good.

My little sister's best friend used to have a crush on me. Whenever I picked my sister up from her friend's house when they were kids, her friend would turn red and fumble her words when she saw me. She got better when she entered highschool, but she was still pretty sheepish around me.
I always thought it was pretty fun too, since my sister would always scold me for making her friend so nervous.

are you both latino

>be 21
>tinder date
>everything going well
>get touchy
>she's into it
>whispers into my year
>"you know, user... this is the first time I'm doing this"
>tfw 20yo pure girl is into me
>"you know, user... I'm also a virgin"
>score
>"you know, user... I'm actually 16 but I turn 17 in 3 months"
>diamonds turned into coal and I shed a tear
>stopped groping her gorgeous tits and told her to focus on her studies
She was really into me, probably because her father was gone awol and she probably had daddy issues. Ghosted her after the date.

>scold me for making her friend so nervous

did she ask you to stop being handsome or what haha

>Jow Forums is an incel board

I'd playfully tease her friend a bit. It embarrassed the hell out of her friend and made my sister mad, but it was all in good fun.

In hindsight, my sister only really got upset about it because she was a littlejealous.

We're both from south italy. She's also pretty, gorgeous tits and nice booty (She goes to gym everyday). I wouldnt go back if she asks me to be her first just because she's into me and trusts me to this point (in italy Consent is okay at 15 yo as long as we dont live in the same house and I'm not extremely old)

There was one, she even showed me her pussy. But I kept treating her as a child so she gave up. She was far too young and I didnt want any trouble.

ive never had a girl be into me, can i get a source on that comic?

Of you or her friend?

>be 16, 5 years ago
>random girl talks to me on facebook
>tells me my little brother told her about me
>that little shit always made friends with people older than him
>made it clear that she liked how tall I was, told me I was cute
>flirt with her a little because not used to the attention
>turn her down, telling her she's too young

that was it

forgot to mention that she was 12 and looking at that convo again, I was a massive autist about it.

Jealous of her friend.

Holy fuck that drastically changes the story

kinda does. To be fair a lot of girls at that age look 15-16 years old

when's the wedding date?

How did you find out? Originally I hate you jannies

The name is too damn long, but the artist name is shindou
It's a series, ops pic was just translated. Have fun.

She told me a couple of years back.

Do you care, or are you shitposting?
It's a long unhappy tale of childhood abuse, neglect, and abandonment. Incest is the product of childhood trauma, not fun stuff user.

A 16 year old was obsessed with me when I was 18.
I didn't do anything because I thought it would be looked down upon.

i'm sorry, user. hope you're both doing better.

Best we've ever been. I moved us out of the family home a number of years ago and we've been living together since. It's been a real shit show improving our lives, since baggage like that doesn't just disappear, but it's all been worth it.

When I was 14 I had a two 8 year olds into me. I only met them once but they gigling and following me around all day.

Another time when I was 17 I had to do volunteer work and a 13-14 chubby girl was really into. She tried to get my phone number. She kept running around trying to find me. She would sit next to me really closely. She was very aggressive. Even if it had been socially acceptable for me to go out with her, i wouldn't because of how aggressive and annoying she was about it.

Women are naturally attracted to older people. Fuck all of you who said you were 19 and had a 16 year old go after you. Should have taken it.

I know you are still a kid because all women act like children regardless of age.

I went to Brazil when I was 26 and I had a sexual relationship with a 14 year old while I was there. It was a good time, hope she didn't get pregnant.

Attached: 1436774445874.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

I wish you stupid normalfaggot NPCs would leave already. Why don't you just post on /b/?

>I went to Brazil when I was 26 and I had a sexual relationship with a 14 year old
How much did she cost?

i'll try to keep this short as possible

>just coming into normiehood, have gf, chad roommates, cool social circle
>roommate 1's gf brings her sister to our house one day
>she is 14, we are all at least 24
>roommate 2 who owns the house mentions that our place is a 21+ establishment, doesn't say anything else about it
>after being forced to socialize for an hour i retreat to my room to relax and shitpost
>hour later, go to grab beer from kitchen
>hear a girl say "can you get me one too?"
>think its roommate's gf, so i grab beer, reach it behind me while still inside grabbing another
>feel my hand hit something cold and soft
>her bare fucking thigh right on the back of my bare fucking hand
>the sister is standing almost directly over me, sounds like she's making this weird light whimpering sound like she's trying to control her breathing or something
>almost drop beer on her foot pulling my hand away so fast
>tell her to ask her sister for one instead
>sister in the other room nods to me that it's okay
>nope, give it to her yourself
>take both beers into my room and stay there until they leave
>spend the day wondering if my roommates/the gf/the sister were trying to set me up

i never saw her again thankfully but roommate's gf said that she lets her screw around with whoever she wants to
i think that's horrendously irresponsible and not worth the consequences

She was a homeless street rat so she didn't want much.

I need to go to Brazil someday

omg your stories all suck. how am I supposed to jerk off to this?

You dodged a fucking bullet, I wish I had that much willpower.

Sounds like you were overthinking it, and that sound she made was just her getting startled too.

i had just barely gotten a gf and had chad friends i wasn't trying to ruin it

i hope i was
but why would she go from sitting in the living room to suddenly standing right on top of me in the kitchen? our kitchen was pretty big so there was no reason to be that close
and the fact that her sister said something about letting her screw around pretty much confirmed that she was up to something

women were a biological mistake i can't wait until we get rid of them. fuck the young roastie and most of all fuck the older sister for being disgusting and passing her 14yr old sister around to be used and abused.

>but why would she go from sitting in the living room to suddenly standing right on top of me in the kitchen?

maybe cause you didn't reply when she asked for a beer, and was waiting to grab one herself

18 yo wanted me (40) to be her daddy. Took her virginity, but it didn't last. We got on great but her family did not approve and threatened to cut her off if we stayed together.

i mean dont tell anyone, but i literally just fucked a 15 year old last summer. feels good man

yeah, she was butt fucking ugly though so i avoided her like the plague, couldn't sleep near the bitch without her pulling something on me. plus, ya know, she was a little bit too fucked in the head to mess around AND i had my doubts about it 'cause her whore of a mother was a gold digger, the bitch set her sights on my dad's wallet and i guess she convinced her slut daughter that if we got together it'd break the ice with my old man or something.
always had to keep the bitch's daughter and my cousin apart otherwise they'd cat fight each other to death. sometimes i wouldn't separate their fights 'cause holy jesus was it entertaining. i mean if you saw the shit my cousin pulled off you'd think she was trying to enter WWE for fuck sake.

good fucking times though.

Attached: 1526870589715.jpg (378x444, 74K)

>biggest LAN in my country
>get migraine
>ask IRC for ibuprofen
>girl responds
>pick it up from her spot
>keep talking via IRC
>next day she comes over to my spot to play music from my massive sound system
>talk with some random anime nerd for TWO HOURS until he asks me for five bux and leaves
>somehow she's still there
>agree not to sleep the next night because last night of LAN
>at 5am message her if we should just give up and go to the sleeping area
>we do, sleep across from each other with the top of our heads facing
>week later, at home
>get a text from her, she's in my town
>ask her if she wants to go grocery shopping with me
>yes
>we keep talking over the next few weeks via IRC
>one weekend she's going to my parents' home town with a friend for party time
>go over as well since my parents aren't home
>invite them over one night and pick em up
>spend the night drinking (I didn't in case they wanted to go to the bar so I could drive them), talking, TV, music
>they seem to be spending an awful lot of time outside on the balcony on cigarette breaks (turns out they were both super in to me and were arguing over which one has dibs)
>we all three sleep in the same master bed
>drive them back to her place in the morning
>next night we slept by the two of us and she gave me a blow job, came on to me super aggressive while I was trying to be chivalrous.

She was 17, I was a bit over 23.

It lasted 5 years.

She cheated on me with a million guys, I dumped her and kicked her out.

There is no hope, robots.

I started college pretty late and there was an 18 year old girl who came onto me very aggressively in my first semester. It was kind of nice but it turned out she was a pretty major slut. Not surprising, since you'd have to be a huge slut to lower yourself to fucking a guy like me. **I liked her a lot and put more serious thought than normal into suicide because of it.**

Attached: 1432771735877.jpg (680x383, 23K)

I'm confused, how did you order ibuprofen from an IRC? On your country's LAN? And some girl brought it to you?

do girls normally stand 1.5 feet from strangers?

I don't know why I used asterisks there. I could have hit ctrl+s for the spoiler. This is what I get for day drinking I guess. Fuck it all.

It was a LAN party, event.

Had it's own IRC channel for the duration. My migraine got so bad I just asked if anyone had it on them since mine were taken away at entrance inspection.

She didn't bring it to me, I picked it up from her.

There's currently a 16 year old girl in one of my college classes who always smiles at me and sits next to me. I'm 21 so I don't think I can be more than friendly towards her.

Oh, God. I have stories, Anons. Buckle up. They're long.
Here's the qt loli gf I never got even though she literally plopped into my lap.
>be me, 8th grade
>in a school play
>literally autistic
>little redheaded 5th grader girl sits in my lap backstage every day and shows me youtube videos
>her favorite is Charlie the Unicorn, and she narrates and sings along with every line
>rests her head on me
>asks me to give her piggyback and horsey rides and to swing her around
>plays with the buzzed hair on the back of my neck after a haircut
>puts her arms around me when I'm sitting down and whispers in my ear
>never once does it occur to me that this kid likes me
>again, LITERALLY autistic
>meanwhile, I'm trying to hit it off with this girl my age backstage
>basically all it ever amounts to is handholding because I'm 13 and a pussy
>redhead somehow manages to ALWAYS interrupt us
>"I want to play with user!"
>"girlfriend" is super-annoyed by this kid but I always ask her to be patient because she's just a kid and doesn't know better
(CONT)

Attached: 1527551299339.png (459x467, 438K)

I briefly dated a 14 year old freshman when I was an 18 year old senior. It was a first for both of us. We would just kind of awkwardly make out, it got kind of messy cause neither of us knew how to kiss or wanted to pull away. She probably looks back on it with disgust these days. I don't regret it, but I also cringe when I think about the whole episode.

(CONT)
>one day "girlfriend" manages to get me alone in one of the girls' dressing rooms, which is where kids would make out
>this is it, I'm gonna kiss her
>redhead barges in, asks what we're up to, and says she needs to change her costume
>fuck
>"girlfriend" is annoyed by this, but hey, we weren't supposed to be in there anyway
>next rehearsal, "girlfriend" doesn't show up, sick
>redhead gets me all to herself
>during break, says she wants to show me something and takes me by the hand
>whatever, time to humor her
>forgot to mention, since "gf" was gone, this kid got to sub in as my dance partner and get put in a bridal carry
>anyway, she takes me the long way around to the dressing rooms
>opens the door to the boys' dressing room
>"Let's go exploring."
>tell her she's not supposed to go in there
>she says she just wants to see and that it's fine if I'm there with her
>sure, that sounds reasonable
>go alone into the dressing room with this 5th-grader
>she turns out the lights
>is she trying to spook me
>glomps me

Attached: wd.png (778x437, 128K)

>puts her face really close to mine and asks if I can see her, whispering
>shivers
>should add at this point, STILL no inkling that she likes me
>knock on the door
>redhead loudly asks "Who is it?"
>it's my spergy buddy saying the director is looking for us
>all right, let's go
>"what were you doing"
>"she wanted to see our dressing room"
>"Oh. Okay."
>next rehearsal, gf is back, but she's starting to act pissier
>asks me if there's anybody else I like
>"No, why would you think that?"
>only gets pissier
>girls are weird
>little redheaded girl says she's always mean to her
>I'm sure it's a misunderstanding
>fuck, why are these two so standoffish?
>redhead turns up the heat
>my back hurts from all these horsey rides she's asking for
>legit thought she wet herself once sitting in my lap but didn't feel like asking
>loli says she has to play with me as much as she can at rehearsal because we have different recesses and she doesn't get to see me
>wow, am I really that much fun?
>gf has had it
(CONT)

Attached: 1538183337985.jpg (302x341, 19K)

>ULTRA-pissy now
>no more handholding
>production's over anyway, and she ghosts me
>god, why did she suddenly turn into a bitch
>no more rehearsals
>redhead is now hunting me down at school, in the hallways, at Mass, between classes, in aftercare, all of it
>somehow rigs the system so I'm her prayer partner
>I have a little buddy now, cool
>months of this
>months of Charlie the Unicorn
>director of school play says she wants to take the kids out to a movie one day, just for old times' sake
>this includes redhead
>we decide to see Bridge to Terabithia
>get one of those huge sodas between the two of us and split it
>wanna sit next to my spergy guy pal in the theater, but redhead insists she sit next to me
>it's dark, she's scared, some schtick like that
>she wins
>holds my hand the entire movie
>wow, she must really not like the dark
>or maybe this movie's just sad
>insists on sitting with me in the car on the way back, too
And that's basically it. I went to high school and never saw her again. It wasn't until like 5 years later that I realized. Too late.

Attached: 1541566188612.jpg (400x400, 24K)

About a year later.
>be me, 14
>always have sleepovers with my sperg fat fuck friend and our buddies
>greatest time ever, dude had every console in existence at the time, even obscure ones
>plus we can rant at each other because we're both spergs
>friend's little sister is a huge weeb and hangs with us a bunch
>she has sleepovers with her friends, too
>at first friend's mom tries to prevent sleepover nights overlapping because she "doesn't want that happening under her roof," but eventually she gives up and big-ass co-ed sleepovers are a thing
>friend's sister can bring over her 12-year-old weeb friends now
>it never turns into an issue because everybody involved is an awkward, cringy wapanese Hot-Topic gamer kid
>stay up all night watching old-school anime and AMV's with the bracefaced weeb kids and playing old-school vidya and eating mochi and pocky and shit
>one day buddy's sister becomes friends with this girl Hailey
>she and her mom fight for a full two weeks about having Hailey over, mom keeps stalling and saying no
>don't understand the issue yet, haven't met this kid and she's had all her weird fanfic friends over already
>mom finally caves
>she arrives that night
>FULL-BLOWN prostatot look right out the gate, way too developed for her age and looking slutty as shit
>try to hang out and talk about anime like we always do
>try to play vidya like we always do
>Hailey is having none of it
>immediately starts talking about sucking dick and giving blowjobs and who's giving head to who and who just broke up
>every time we try to get fixated on some wapanese crap she diverts us straight back into slutland
>starts asking if we can get any booze or weed
>suggests we break out of the house and find a party so we can smoke some weed
>I'm 14 years old and this girl is more hardcore than I am
>she's trying to teach friend's sister about giving head, sister says she's not ready to give head
>decide to actually engage her in the blowjob conversation
(CONT)

Attached: peetsha.jpg (375x500, 117K)

>to my surprise, prostatot actually engages me back and starts flirting with me
>even my sperg senses can detect that this girl is flirting with me
>she tells me she likes giving older boys blowjobs, and it's pretty clear she means older than me
>actually get the balls to ask her if she likes giving head and if it turns her on
>she smiles that big bacefaced smile at me and tells me it spends on the boooooy~
>my only competition the whole night as far as male presences goes is gonna be my autistic fat fuck friend, and I'm an older boy
>fuck it, I am DOING THIS
>mediate between weeb activities and prostatot influence by suggesting we cuddle under a blanket and do anime/vidya
>she actually likes this idea and we get under a blanket
>she snuggles up to me
>bitch button-mashes me to death in Soul Calibur and rubs it in my face
>don't care, getting head tonight somehow
>it gets late
>she actually sits in my lap and nuzzles me
>next thing I know there's hand action under the blankets
>first handie, officially weird now, too amped not to go with this
(CONT)

Attached: 1540180045611.png (832x737, 905K)

>friend and sister are like "fuck this" and leave to go get mochi or pizza pockets or some shit
>hands intensify, not even pretending not to be in her pants now
>Hailey suddenly says she wants to take a shower
>by this point there's humping and outercourse
>makeout city is gonna move to braces BJville in like 2 seconds
>Hailey asks sis if she can borrow a towel and goes to the bathroom to take a shower
>somehow I come up with some excuse to go by the door and I go inside and we wind up talking while she's showering
>I've been over a lot so I know where stuff is
>heart racing, don't know what the fuck I'm even saying/doing now
>bear in mind this isn't THAT fucked-up because I'm not quite 15 yet here
>get to touch her
>holy shit, this is intense
>and sketchy
>showers are loud as fuck and friend's mom is just one room over
>go outside to check on friend/sister
>Hailey calls sister in and they have one of those girl-whisper-fights you can half-overhear, but I don't know what she's saying
>sister leaves in a huff, suddenly feels slightly (slightly) bad about what I might be about to do, but only because I like sis
>Hailey calls me in
>she's in a white towel and her hair's wet and smells like shampoo
>she takes me against her and walks me into sis's room
>we wind up on the bed
>she gets on top of me
>and straddles me
>and holds me
(CONT)

Attached: 1527906770812.jpg (1080x1102, 214K)

>and cries
>and cries
>and cries
>and cries
>unloads all this shit on me about people being fake and her being a slut and lying and not being beautiful and being dirty and all this crap
>boner is dead
>try to be nice and talk her through this with my sperg older-boy abilities
>spend a night just laying there wet and awkward with this half-naked loli crying all over me
>eventually sis comes in and it winds up being the 2 of us trying to console her
>next morning
>pancakes, cartoons in our PJ's, dumb weeb music, just hanging out and being kids
>don't see Hailey again
>she hits me up on facebook when I'm like 17 and flirts with me
>ghost her
>realize years later that she was talking shit about at least part of what she was saying and that she showered because she felt dirty with me up on her hoohaw
That's about it if no one's interested.

Attached: 1542352264182.jpg (500x352, 28K)

>14
>regularly babysit a pair of young girls for my mom's friend
>they both have a crush on me because they're little kids
>both come onto me in different ways, always refuse them because they're little kids
>fast forward
>27
>run into the younger of the two sisters at the store
>kind of chubby but not bad looking
>chat for a while, she asks to exchange numbers, sure
>get a text from her that weekend asking if we can hang out
>end the night inside her
That's about it. Younger girls have always liked me but most of the time they're pre-teen young and I just try to shrug it off.

things I'm doing:
[_] reading that shit
[x] not reading that shit

Attached: mmh mmmh nigga.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'm close friends with two sisters that both have shown interest in me at various times. I consider both of them off limits to an extent. I'm in an awkward spot with one of them right now, I think she's getting over it though. I would love to cuddle and squeeze both of them but I know what the right thing to do is.

>Has a younger girl ever been into you user?
Yes, it was VERY uncomfortable because i was 19~20 and she was 11~12yo
>How did she act about it?
she tried to play it cool but shit was painfully obvious, even for a dense motherfucker like me.

Also, some other time a 17~18yo flirted with me when i was 19, but i was too dense to realise it.