ITT: Life Pro Tips

ITT: Life Pro Tips

Attached: s-l5003.jpg (500x438, 35K)

Go to the dentist once every 8 months instead of once every 6 months. It will save you the cost of one whole visit every 2 years.

Attached: secret lives of dentists.jpg (325x475, 42K)

instead of shaking your dick after pissing to get the last bits out, push up on your taint a bit near the balls, it will do a better job of getting the last bits of piss out.

eat ur fruits and vegetables

Attached: 1541569202895.png (376x367, 54K)

just end it since its pointless and painful

drugs are fun
if you don't mind dying take em

If you want to have sex go on Grindr and fuck a twink bottom pr a sissy, easiest place for a robot to get laid.

>you don't need a gf to be happy
>going on walks is fun and good exercise
>things aren't usually as bad as they seem, but that doesnt mean you can ignore your issues. Think about your problems rationally and try your best to solve them

>going on walks is fun and good exercise
PEOPLE WILL SEE ME

Attached: nerv.png (320x295, 119K)

Self improvement doesn't matter when you are 23

Attached: 1439270305654.jpg (998x810, 100K)

>good exercise
Maybe if you run but just walking does nothing. I used to go on 3 hour long walks, it did nothing for me

>going on walks is better than having gf and you need to solve your problems
Okay normalfag you get out
I know that feel user

Fucking a sissyboi boipussy feels the best when you pin their legs behind their head and slam them full force

don't take life to seriously

Attached: trail_l_arm.jpg (128x128, 20K)

Poop on people's doorsteps in the middle of the night to assert your dominance

This picture should have her with a chastity cage locked up around her boiclit

Ignore women and fuck grindr sissies.

Attached: 1548611867655.jpg (640x594, 120K)

Reminder for you HIV spreaders to kill yourselves before we hit stage of an epidemic

Go for walks at night it's top tier comfy

news flash: no one cares about you

if you want to be a girl take your pills asap, in secret if needed, instead of repressing

I used to get paranoid about being seen, but I decided that I didn't want to let normalfags ruin something I enjoy, and that I needed to be less self-conscious.
It's better than nothing.
I never said that going on walks was better than having a GF. I've never even had one, but everything I've seen and heard makes it sound overrated.

Reminder you cant get a sissy boipregnant

>Self improvement doesn't matter when you are 23

How so user?

Attached: 1539798850997.jpg (236x254, 16K)

Alcoholism can leave you fucked up mentally even after you quit. When you start hallucinating every night you should probably stop right away

did you not stop right away?

No I didn't, and now I'm in love with one of my hallucinations. Shit's no joke

>'m in love with one of my hallucinations

maybe you're just gay

my serious life advice that i would give to anyone regardless of circumstance would be to become a ghost that nobody particularly likes or cares about because the clarity and freedom that comes from being universally ignored within your social group/workplace/class etc is invaluable and incomparable to any minor truth or epiphany you might discover or perceive when you are surrounded by friends and acquaintances because no matter how strong you are as a person you wiIl always feel some sort of pressure to conform or to maintain values and opinions that are socially acceptable or you will otherwise compromise your own ideas to ingratiate yourself to the people around you obviously there is a real danger that if you are hated you will simply do the opposite if you resent the people in your life you'll just turn into an edgy deliberately controversial piece of garbage who mindlessly challenges the beliefs and values of everyone around you but if you hit that sweet spot where you're truly isolated from your peers and you're not some bitter idiot then you'll finally be able to think and feel in a normal healthy way free from the soul crushing polyopticon of modern society

Attached: 1548612348801.gif (480x361, 1015K)