"all alone on a monday again, you manlet loser?"

>"all alone on a monday again, you manlet loser?"
hmm

Attached: 18580304_127534641148484_7466157842110611456_n.jpg (1080x1349, 168K)

Manlet? I'm 6'0 tyvm

Im all alone everday bitch what about it

Y-you too roast beef

>jesus christ it's the alien looking bitch again. why can't you just leave me alone?!

manlet? im 5'9 tyvm

That's it.
>beat her to a bloody pulp and drag her agonizing body to a dumpster

>look at her in disgust
>continue walking

I hate these shitpost but lowkey find the scenarios hot senpai. everytime I always stare at her thighs and imagine giving her oral while she further berates me. fucking diamonds desu

*whistling a nice tune when I hear this*
*stop whistling, swivel down and around to one knee*
Ahh, 'tis but a clever observation, milady! For to truly soak in such splendors of nature, one should ponder a trail in solitude! However, I am growing weary, and would very much like to have a McDonalds coffee. Your presence, your effervescence, and the smell of your deodorant would put the experience simply over the moon with joy and laughter! So, what will it be, my fair maiden?

*smirks sexily*

Yeah actually, I've spent the whole weekend socializing and partying with friends and other people, I need a break from you fucking slut.

God dammit there she is again!

manlet? im 5'7 tyvm

Attached: 1544941068101.jpg (297x237, 22K)

how can you get up out of bed in the morning knowing this?

You're the only girl who's ever made attention to me. I love you

>Eh? But I'm taller than you, what does it even matter?

*throws her to the ground and kicks her face in*
Heh, shouldn't have come alone either roastie, now you're toastie!

Damn she looks like my ex. Oh god I wanna die.

I'm 6'2, but otherwise yes.

Why is her forehead so big

o juts fugg rite off bitch, being alone on all days of the week is the life for me, WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR? Working 9-5 so I can afford onaholes and vidya, along with my robowaifu when the technology gets there. I've understood, my height disqualifies me from love or relationshits. Fuck women, fuck niggers, fuck chads, and most importantly, fuck the white man for keeping me down. I'm a self-realized manlet and I'm gonna live this way and abuse my body the way I like.

Attached: 1367624693142.jpg (2044x1944, 1.89M)

>It's Monday I'm sorry I don't want to do lines of coke when I have to get up for wageslaving tomorrow. Oh I may be a manlet but I can't change that but you being a massive whore you could stop anytime you like fuck off Stacy

Im 5'9 too desu. Be honest robots. Is 5'9 short? I wear boots and get up to 5'10 and get noticeably more attention from girls. A few inches cant make that much of a difference, right??? Right?????

Jokes on you, it's Tuesday here you lanky bitch

>continues to look down at feet as I walk by
>pretends I didnt hear
>crys self to sleep tonight

STOP POSTING THIS NORMIE SMUG WHORE

>a few inches
Its a game of inches bro

6'2 fucking manlet lol

Grab her by the throat and tell her to say something else.

t. 6'3"

Aside from the fact that I'm 6'4" she is 100% correct that I'm a virgin loser.

Attached: 1548685148294.jpg (657x527, 53K)