Bpd girl here

you do not want a bpd gf. they will ruin your life. its not their fault but its not your fault either.

i am a terrible selfish person that isnt normal and will never be able to love normally. i either cant form a connection with someone or i do and then i get horribly obsessive over them, they'll be all i think about 24/7 and i'll feel the worst of the worst feelings if they make friends i get jealous of/talk to other girls/dont respond fast enough/say the wrong thing. (no, im not the type of bpd thatll cheat, especially because of this). i hate this more than anything and would give anything to just be able to love normally, it's hell, i'm so lonely and i can't stand it or fix it. im abusive when i love someone because of the love for them and no relationship will ever go right cause of that

Attached: 1547998844755.jpg (1158x1848, 365K)

go back to cutting yourself psycho bitch

>it's not there fault
yes it is maybe go see a fucking doctor you crazy bitch

Bpd is just a fancy and nice way of saying you're a garbage person. It's just a better sounding label psychologists use so they don't have to tell people "Hey, you're a douchebag and will pathologically hurt everyone around you."

You know, emotions are different than reactions, and a person is completely free to say and act differently than their base emotions are driving them to feel. Cunt.

You're just incredibly autistic, not borderline.
I doubt you were diagnosed, faggot.

I'll be ur bf. I'll look after you and will always be there for u. Pls be in australia.

>get horribly obsessive over them, they'll be all i think about 24/7 and i'll feel the worst of the worst feelings if they make friends i get jealous of/talk to other girls/dont respond fast enough/say the wrong thing. (no, im not the type of bpd thatll cheat, especially because of this)
this sounds like the perfect girlfriend to me lol, she would never leave me and I would never have to be afraid of getting cheated on

do you have HPD too?

poyo? rinafag?

I like the part about you getting horribly obsessive over me and being all you think about 24/7. I would love to have a girl that into me.

BPD male here. You at least get sympathy. I'm a pariah from having it.

Attached: kyung__friends_comic_2_by_dogisaga_dbxd5ku-pre.jpg (967x827, 114K)

talk to me on discord bpd gril i wanna know more
metrach#6911

hey i used to know a bpd girl that i got really close to. i tried to help her when i could, but she ended up regressing back in to self-harm and stuff at a very unfortunate time for me just after my grandmother passed away. it fucked me up pretty bad and gave me all sorts of mental issues (such as also getting bpd, minor hallcuinations, breakdowns, etc), but i don't blame her for it and it wasn't her fault. sometimes i think about talking to her again, but i get anxious about what she thinks of me.

Bpd male gets too (rip) I was like that with my ex but even after all my efforts to not be so obsessed and stuff she left me (last month and it still fucking hurts). I'm trying to cut down on the cutting (haven't cut since, also pun 100% intended) but don't worry femanon, you'll find a guy. One day

Anons... naive, innocent anons... no.
They are only that way until they fall out of love with you. Which they will. In a timeframe that's likely measured in months rather than years. Maybe weeks if you're dealing with an extra bad BPD girl.

Attached: Akari2.jpg (1920x1072, 191K)

Personality disorders can be treated.

This person is completely right. I had a BPD Gf and she tried to kill herself Infront of me many times. I'm still fucked up by it to this day, and refuse to love anybody else because of her.

DID girl here
im even worse... :(

You remind me of Tahlia :(

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they'll be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Linus, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Attached: doggo_cake.gif (280x280, 799K)

behold the eternal virgin white knight queer

Despite people trying to tell others what they do or don't want, I only see myself working out with a bpd girl. I have bpd tendencies myself and I'm never fulfilled or feel loved unless someone is obsessive over me.

GO BACK TO R9K NEWFAG

wow user you should donate to her patreon!

Im a bpd gay boy. My soulmate left me for being too fucking unstable, trying to kill myself so many times and making him suffer because of it. It took me 2 years to stop being obsessed and i still think about him every once in a while. Tough shit OP, no one truly sticks around when you have BPD.

Attached: 96f16ee114b0b4ec89ab8e697bb9f74f--pulp-fiction-short-hair.jpg (236x269, 10K)

This some next level satire or someone unironically made this, I hope it not the latter.

go pay for some premium snapchat you cucked beta whiteknight

Attached: 429f7038bc6c99bcdd85fe02e2f0e277ee8d5f311bc5389bbcbaf40278258d6d_1.jpg (1080x924, 107K)

gays don't have "soulmates"

The classic "BPD ISN REEEEL" poster.

Attached: In-a-paradigm-involving-cooperation-healthy-subjects-were-able-to-cooperate-and-had_W840.jpg (438x523, 67K)

Smells like copypasta

dadadadadsanjsdasdanskdjnasudjksdahnsuasj das crazy

Aww no need to be bitter just because you will never meet yours... if you even have one yourself

Attached: download-3.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Larper desu

I love you I have major depressive disorder and I also have bipolar disorder :) I love you my beautiful wife :) :) :) :)

>Despite people trying to tell others what they do or don't want

Sorry if I came across that way in . You're not wrong to feel that way, and things could definitely work out if your BPD girl happens to be more loyal than most. I just think anyone who wants to be involved with a BPD girl needs to read the fine writing and be aware of the potential downsides before making the transaction, namely that the extreme emotional sensitivity that makes them love you can also make them grow cold to you if you accidentally hurt them too much (and avoiding hurting them can be much easier said than done, depending on their level of impairment).

marethyu #2213
Hit me up with your mental illness you junkie

nigger you're crazy and a faggot please avoid trying to come off as tough or banter in general.

The reason I said that is because the very concept of "soulmate" requires a deistic view, and pretty much all versions of "god" hate faggots

Attached: 1525114399773.jpg (806x735, 76K)

I don't care if my life is ruined. I've been abused and taken advantage of so much that the only type of love I can appreciate is from someone with bpd. It's the only type of love I've ever felt. I don't think I can ever be fixed, but at least I can love and deal with the challenges that come from dating someone with bpd.

Attached: kirby.jpg (425x307, 25K)

Even if they aren't loyal, it's worth the experience. Better to live and have memories rather than exist in a hollowed world of your own.

imagine having BPD and being with someone who doesn't know about that side of you, how could ever be your true self with them? just putting up an act all the time... frigging tiring I bet, and the sad thing is, that the people who do know about it, the persons who you can actually be your true self with, want nothing to do with you.

Sad.... Sad.... Sad....

Whatever you say, big boy

Attached: images-45.jpg (512x288, 15K)

OP, can you recognize when you are obsessing?

Please be in socal anonette

Its real funny to see guys desiring a BDP girlfriend itt. It just really shows that they have no idea what theyre in for.

Attached: images-32.jpg (321x157, 8K)

I'm down to fuck and love a BPD girl if she accepts me as well.
We'll stalk each other and whiteknight together.

Hopefully we'll fuck in really weird and lovely ways too.
Having been used to you women, I can enjoy a challenge.

All bpd girls will and have cheated. This is not something that can be avoided.

ok cheryl