Mfw

mfw

Attached: u0pf0.jpg (1172x756, 398K)

opposite for me

Attached: Nice.png (135x203, 18K)

>personality
>is actually a description
What kind of shit Wiki article is this?

hell if I know. stopped reading right there and deleted all of his pics. used the last one to make this meme

I agree. While following one's dreams may be overly emphasized by society today, I feel as though one should respect tradition more. That family farm will likely fall untended when his parents grow too old to work and be sold and turned into a cheap suburban development as a result. A selfish piece of trash he is.

Attached: 3104.jpg (540x540, 83K)

Nothing wrong with a cute trap.

Attached: 1512604228191.jpg (436x521, 27K)

But there is many ideas wrong with being a selfish person

Attached: le.jpg (756x223, 57K)

farm work is boring as hell and nobody should be forced to live a life they dont want to live due to circumstances in a first world country

cute Tintin on the right

Please explain me what work you would consider exciting? What becomes when he fails on his dreams of becoming famous? A job on a desk? Is that an honorable path to follow in life?

>be farmer
>look out after a hard days work
>literally flat nothingness
>go inside
>do absolutely nothing until you go to sleep
>be boring desk worker in decent sized city
>literally hundreds of things to go out and do after work

Yes hundreds of places to spend money on eating and drinking. What of else is there to do in a city at dark? I see no difference in either situation; the farmer can eat and drink in his home too.

she*
her*
her*
her*

Attached: A671-1.jpg (716x620, 257K)

thats how i know youre a ruralfag, you think everything to do in a city has to do with eating or drinking. theres parks, free events, festivals, etc where you can easily stay the whole time without spending a dime.

whoops, you said night
well, at night you should be inside and sleeping. after work in the evening though, theres tons to do

I live inside a city, these parks are full of homeless peoples who ask you for money to buy food and free events are full of homeless peoples who ask you for money to buy food. You may only escape the homeless beggars when you enter a place of spending.

you might just live in a shitty city like los angeles where there are a shitton of homeless people
in a decently sized city (like pittsburgh) homeless people are more of an inconvenience than an actual problem

I am in Charlotte which does not have many homeless beggars but I am always a victim of their begging. I do not like being the target. Today, a man walked beyond perhaps five people in front of me, then approached and asked solely me for money. I do not dress rich or have money falling out of my hair, but these people will always approach me. I wish for a setting of solitude rather this.

I think it's too hasty to call him selfish. He's going to pursue his dream of becoming an idol, having goals is not selfish.

Attached: 1502894857233.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

HE

Honestly knowing that he's such a piece of shit, I would smash his face in. Shit tier trap shit tier person

HAS

VAGINA

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAA OPYAT NAZHRALSYA SUKA

AY NU MAM YA NE PIL AY

but hideri is male...

I think it's time to re-evaluate who the piece of shit is.

Attached: 1517330153053.png (250x250, 45K)

农民