Welcome to Hell!

Let's review why you're here, user. Your carnal lust consumed your whole life. It was an insatiable lust, one that grew increasingly depraved over time. It's ironic how little sex you actually had...

You know, even the devil can feel pity. Pick one of my vile creatures to quell your urges. And don't worry, you can't truly die here, but the pain is very real~

>#1 is a harpy. She will only have sex in midair, & rakes your flesh with her talons & screeches as you penetrate her. After you cum, she drops you into a jagged ravine

>#2 is an incubus. He will penetrate your ass for eternity & shoot molten cum inside you, melting your rectum. He has no refractory period

>#3 is a succubus. She will bind your limbs, mount you, & slide your cock inside her. She'll squirm her ass on top of you, bringing you ecstasy. But if you ever cum, she snaps your cock in half & leaves you to suffer for 100 years. After that time passes, she will restore you & test you again

>#4 is a pack of hellhounds. The pack takes turns spitroasting you forever. Hounds that aren't actively fucking you tear into your flesh with their fangs

>#5 is a maggot queen. She has a pustulent cavity for your cock where her larvae also live. They will slither up your urethra as you penetrate her & gnaw on the flesh inside your testicles until they grow too large & burst out

>#6 is a minotaur. He will thrust his gigantic beastial cock inside a hole of your choosing. When he cums, he exerts such force that he literally splits your body in two

>#7 is a serpent queen. She will coil herself around your naked body, letting your cock find her vagina. As it enters, she constricts you, suffocating you, breaking bones, & causing internal hemorrhaging. She squeezes until your eyeballs pop out

>#8 is a spider matriarch. She will wrap you in a cocoon & pleasurably suck out all the blood & cum from your cock. Once there's nothing left, she rips you open with her massive needle-like legs so your entrails feed her children

Attached: 20190129_015943.jpg (1200x1390, 925K)

My personal hell is just being stuck at work without being able to go home.
All of what you posted is weak shit.

I think the snake one is probably the least uncomfortable. Quick and relatively painless death. Harpy would be close but the flesh raking sounds pretty bad

It's a good thing I went to confession and had my final anointing like a good boy, so I don't have to choose any of this.

Attached: image.jpg (356x268, 124K)

spider is probably the least painful. she "pleasurably" sucks out your blood and you presumably pass out/die. whatever happens after shouldn't matter.

hellhounds sound as the most fun

tfw even if you get in hell you will not be a succubus

Attached: 87d15777ea1a7440871cc7fec40f0e62[2].gif (400x600, 249K)

7 sounds fun.
Does she have decent snek tits?
Is she like that Medusa lady from cuphead?
I'm in. If she's that monster harem anime girl then fuck you, I might as well go for the succubus.

I unno all of these sound like utter garbage can you just give me a functioning set of berserker armor so I can fly out of this joint

Attached: cat drinkie drinkie.jpg (423x418, 17K)

3 is the obvious choice. You only have to be tortured once every hundred years where as every other one is presumably every minute

So only a few of these repeat explicitly. Do I assume they all go one forever or renew each day?

I would give Serpent Queen all my love

4, who should I thank for such a blessing

Attached: 1525586441182.png (450x639, 87K)

but your hard dick gets snapped in half, holy shit it might hurt a million times more than giving birth

gib snek demon gf bls

good thread desu, hard to choose and rly made me think

I'd be okay with 2 3 or 4 but the rest get a big nope from me

*Hai Yo starts playing*

I'd take 4 btw.

If you're killed, you're reanimated within the hour and forced to perform the same act again.

So the acts that kill are the most painful, but you get a temporary reprieve in the form of death. The acts that don't kill you aren't as painful, but eternal agony awaits.

>ever not picking #3
You get 100 years with nothing worse than a broke dick. Not to mention you get a guaranteed orgasm from a hot succubus every 100 years. Every other option is just unending torment.

Actually, I take that back: spider matriarch is better because her sucking your blood and cum out is evidently pleasurable, and by the time she rips your torso open you'll have passed out from blood loss.

4 is the best, you just have to make sure that all the hellhounds are actively fucking you.

Attached: 1525476474306.png (600x600, 279K)

Just how loose is your ass?

Hellhounds are girls

Attached: 1510311431327.png (1153x1094, 790K)

>100 years dry spell
I like succubi, but hell no.
#1 or #8 it is.

#1 is probably the best choice, since I can still be active and midair fucking sounds fun. I love bondage, but not on the receiving side desu.

Succubus is easy mode, also my fetish is being raped but not being allowed to cum. Which I would eventually of course.

Why 100 years? What am I doing in that time? Can't it just be my dick gets broken in half every day?

Can't I just fuck a succubus for eternity in peace without maggots crawling up my urethra or getting my dick snapped in half, come on satan cut me some slack here

Attached: bonefire pepe.jpg (640x599, 131K)

#2 please. That sounds great desu

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "spitroast."

Ever heard of futas

My personal hell is reincarnating and repeating my entire life over and over without even being aware of it or being able to change it.
Maybe it's happening right now.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.gif (240x176, 912K)

I rip and tear until it's done.

Attached: 89ef6495a2b0cac4b754887db4644f1e--doom--satanic-art.jpg (236x333, 18K)

Can we skip to the part where my soul is cleansed and I start a second life?

>go to hell
>choose any one of the options
>basically had sex

see ya later hell dwellers

Attached: FB_IMG_1548342295131.jpg (384x384, 13K)

>go to hell
>kill all demons
>free suffering people
>have women all over yourself
>basically had sex
>see you later demonfucking freak

Attached: 3aaniy5minpy.png (410x522, 52K)