>tell her where it is, she's still confused
>I'm headed in that direction anyway, tell her I can point it out
>walking together, making introductions and lighthearted small talk
>making her smile and laugh at some stupid jokes
>still feel nothing
>point out building, start on my way
>"oh, wait, user. do you have class after 4?"
>"nah"
>"you free then? me and a few friends are going out for coffee around then, if you'd be interested in joining..."
>"nah, i'll be going home. see ya."
>turn back and walk to class

Something similar happened week 3 of uni but you get the idea. It's just crazy to me to reflect back on it and realize that I've been alone for so long that I actually prefer it now. I've made isolation my home and I don't particularly feel like moving.

Anyone else going through something similar?

Attached: 20190118_221444.jpg (632x789, 284K)

iagine all this but as a fembot
>try complaining now

Attached: images (3).jpg (190x266, 7K)

And who gives a shit about this?

You're lying to yourself. Every human being desires companionship, except sociopaths and some autists.

I feel the same way. I actually had a girl develop a crush on me and briefly try to date me and I just felt suffocated the whole time, broke it off after like a week. I would be fine just using a chick as a hole but anything more is too much

I just don't feel like trying. Dating only seems worth it if you are high value and it comes easily to you. Guys like us have to break our back and lower our standards to land whales, better off single at that point.

This exact very feel. What would having a gf evend do at this point? Yes, having sex and cuddling would be nice. But besides that you have to talk, keep entertaining her non stop. At this point I have one dream - make enough money to get the fuck away from the city, and go live on some small ranch by myself.

The term "3DPD" has been around for a while, user.

Attached: 18c582c624558d1069c66652f8111666.jpg (700x652, 57K)

user. This is Jow Forums.

I went through something like that some years ago. It felt normal, and I felt happy.
My sleep/food/study/hobby schedule got fucked up a couple of years ago and now I feel like socializing is gonna fix it. (I feel like that, I know it's not real).
Anyway, after a certain age, most people have 4-8 close friends who have been close friends for 10+ years, and even in those cases they pay more attention to their phones or their social personas.

I really like finding someone people watching, or a young person who starts a conversation out of nowhere, you can really tell they're awake. I only found 2 women like that, and the one-night stands are really meaningful and full of feelings, I didn't really understand sex before that. It really is fleeing human-contact.

That being said, I may be wrong, but even so, being alone is about having sole control of your reality/feelings/attention/care/whatever.

Go suck a dick nerds.

It seemed so rational and level-headed until "Go suck a dick nerds."

Attached: download (3).jpg (299x168, 17K)

Sociopaths desire companionship you literal fucking retard.

>had a pretty close long time friend group
>just stop wanting to be around anyone and isolate myself from them
>don't want to see them again for any particular reason, just want to get as alone as I can

Attached: 45765374458.jpg (620x387, 77K)

I feel you big time.

I know how you feel, a girl asked me out recently after spending my whole life being tfwnogf.
I ghosted her.
Maybe there's a point where your so used to being alone you don't want it to change.

1 term and 2 weeks into uni now and I feel absolutely nothing. Parents think I should join clubs and go to pubs to make friends but I have no motivation to. I'll share a story as well: btw OP, your stories happened to me as well, word for word. Reading them felt kinda eery.

>week 2 of uni
>middle of a lecture
>prof asks we try solve a problem with the person next to us
>guy to my right partners with his friend
>look to my left
>A fat dyke
>whatever
>we do the problem, finish 2 minutes early
>turn to face prof again, ignoring dyke
>I can see she's feeling awkward from the silence
>she starts some small talk
>shoot her down
>never saw or spoke to her again

It's comfortable desu. Not having to care for anyone other than yourself, not having any ties, not having to keep up appearances. I'm anonymous to everyone on campus so I can act how I want. Get up, sit though boring shit, go home and do things I like.

It's nice to know there are others who feel this way.

you make me want to kill myself just to follow you around as a ghost and laugh at you all the time

Attached: women rights.jpg (750x382, 26K)

I feel like that, took a while to get there. 29, wagecuck, too worn out to give a fuck anymore. I think this is the point of no return. All I want is to retire and take a long needed vacation, sleep all day and do drugs to feel something.

Attached: 1548612363225.png (600x600, 134K)

I reinstalled Tinder recently. I had like 20 matches in 2 days, I started convos with maybe 5 girls, invited 3 to get a drink. Then an evening, I looked at my screen and thought what was the point of all of this, I deleted Tinder and ghosted the girls

you were alone because you didn't want to change it to begin with

>you were alone
I still am :^)
I did want to change it to begin with though but now I've realised I'm way too autistic and awkward to handle the stress of dating.

So what you're saying is...every human being desires companionship...except some human beings.

Wise words my friend, wise words.

That's too bad you didn't go for coffee with her. I was invited by a girl to lunch before, I really wanted to go, but I chickened out. I was supposed to meet her there, but then I didn't show up. I really regret it, but that is different than what you're saying. Would you have been able to show up if you wanted to?