WE ARE IN THE HOLY BIBLE TIMELINE

WE ARE IN THE HOLY BIBLE TIMELINE.

WE ALL LIVE IN THE HOLY BIBLE.

THE ALTER IS THE HOLY BIBLE THAT CONTAINS ALL REALITY.

WE ARE POSSIBLY CURRENTLY LIVING IN REVELATION 16:16

ARMAGEDDON

AND 16:13 IS ALREADY PASSING.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 16&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REV 16:18 EARTHQUAKE IS DEPICTED AS LARGER THAN ANY OTHER SINCE BEFORE THE FIRST FLOOD, INCLUDING WHEN MAN WAS ON EARTH AFTER THE SECOND.

Could you repeat that in english instead of cryptic jewish riddles?

16:21 MIGHT ALSO BE THIS SUMMER.

Fucking bible tards. Humans are such a waste of resources.

Summarize it you fucking faggot.

Your jew bible is part of the problem fucking leaf fagot

Just google the fucking verse. It says there will be a great hail with each hail stone weighing around 80 lbs. If the earthquake happens soon I will believe it.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 16&version=KJV

>order on order on order
>line on line on line
This sounds like a banger trap song

Attached: 1525733712018.jpg (250x250, 11K)

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!! THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS UPON US! MESSIAH COMES

When the LORD thy God shall
enlarge thy border, as He hath
promised thee, and thou shalt say: ‘I
will eat flesh’, because thy soul
desireth to eat flesh; thou mayest eat
flesh, after all the desire of thy soul.

When the LORD thy God shall cut
off the nations from before thee,
whither thou goest in to dispossess
them, and thou dispossessest them, and
dwellest in their land;

Howbeit there shall be no needy
among you - for the LORD will surely
bless thee in the land which the LORD
thy God giveth thee for an inheritance
to possess it - if only thou diligently
hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy
God, to observe to do all this
commandment which I command thee
this day.

For the LORD thy God will
bless thee, as He promised thee; and
thou shalt lend unto many nations, but
thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt
rule over many nations, but they shall
not rule over thee.

Attached: american israelites 4 israel.jpg (2000x1053, 1021K)

Just send me to hell if I have to go to a heaven full of kikes. Quote that.

t. human

What are we supposed to do in the end times exactly?

I believe we are as well. Pray for everyone leaf.

It began on April 14th, when it ends I do not know but we cannot stop it we can only embrace it

The biblical reference to the “end of the world” is not a reference to the end of the world, but rather an end to the Synagog of Satan.

(((Whoever))) edited the Bible to make humanity think the entire world would come to an end, LIED to you in the hopes people would resist the true plan set forth by the Master of masters, Lord of lords, etc.

Attached: 69FE4942-F898-4D32-A96D-F89477EE195C.jpg (396x396, 32K)

I dunno, die?

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

What exactly took place that day for you to come to that conclusion, I’m curious, I also believe we’re in end times

Or did it start last Sept.?
.. on the 23rd......

>blurry photo of a page that could have been just written out in text
>it's sideways
phoneposters need to be gassed and bombed

Nothing you can do, i guess you should seek Jesus and believe in him. Just dont do it for the wrong reasons like the eternal hell bullshit. Hell is not eternal Jesus came to save all and he will save all in the end. Everyone sins even Christians and it is impossible not to sin in this life. Sin is missing the mark i miss the mark every day of my life and i am a Christian.

What's so awesome is when nothing happens you will hold out faith forever, or switch to a new end times prophecy like my idiot mother.

She currently thinks Jesus's name wasn't Jesus, the earth is flat, and that the Jews lied about all this to deceive Christians.

I think it's bretty funny. And I don't know shit

I’ve always known it would start on that date, my parents tried to make me forget but I still remember most of the things I envisioned as a child. I basically lived this life before, as myself but somethings are different.

I think I came from a different timeline, it’s like I died and was reborn as myself. Or maybe we relive our lives over and over, I’m not really sure.

No u

I’m in a similar boat, my family was a deep state science experiment that was forgotten about and I grew up in a demonically infested house with Satan

Knowing the future, knowing what I know, it’s depressing and sad. I feel powerless because I cannot do anything to change it.

Whatever happens, has happened, will happen and will continue to happen. We cannot stop the inevitable

I’m like some kind of time traveling inter dimensional being, I love everyone

>and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast,

Is that the NXIVM brand?

Attached: 1525748539229.png (800x769, 126K)

Demons don’t exist they are merely manifestations of your own fears. But that guy you stole from us not a manifestation and you need to pay him back.

That sounds like a meteor shower. Fucking Jews probably didn't know about asteroids when they wrote this book.

That made me crack up laughing.
I don't feel particularly sinny, but it really depends on the point of view.
And then theirs the idea of why I should follow any god over another or if they even exist for that matter.

the bible warns of the devil people (the ones today in our age) that call themselves jews but who are not.

so don't worry yourself burgerbrains, the real jews aren't what you think, they are from another age past and none actually exist in our time today.

don't bump Jow Forums cancer

Attached: 14.jpg (880x573, 78K)