Would you a chef girlfriend?

would you a chef girlfriend?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 12.48.22 PM.png (938x780, 762K)

Yes, because she's in the kitchen like a woman should

would she be cute like this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 1.01.53 PM.png (998x772, 708K)

Miss me with that guy fierre cosplay, she'd look 10000 times better without that shitty dyke hair.

Attached: FlavourTownGuyFrie.gif (324x234, 1.72M)

That's what gives her her charm senpai

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 1.09.02 PM.png (904x760, 713K)

Yeah because I know enough about cooking that she wouldn't make fun of me when I cooked. Although I have it on good authority that most chefs actually eat like shit. I used to have a chef roommate, and apparently when they get home they're so sick of cooking food and tired that a lot of them eat fast food a lot. So maybe she'd appreciate that I'm a decent cook

would you date an cute pixie chef like pic related?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 1.04.55 PM.png (1078x686, 701K)

No because she'd get mad when I cook better than her. Women can't cook.

even if she was a manic pixie dream girl?

Attached: Worst of Hell's Kitchen Season 1 Pic 16.jpg (478x355, 31K)

She's only a dream girl if she was imagined, put together in your dreams.

she was imagined in my mind

Then you are infatuated with a fictional version of her which does not exist outside of your mind.

Girls with short hair are cute. Like the other guy said, chefs don't like to cook at home, so that'd mean I'd have to cook. I don't mind, but I'm not that good at it. I can make simple recipes, but I'm sure we'd both get sick of my lack of creativity and eat fast food a lot. Oh well, maybe she could give me some tips on what to make at home for her.

oh god the feels, make them stop --

Attached: 1545596072196.jpg (700x688, 152K)

Also, a shot at that angle would not kill you but leave you painfully disfigured and probably on liveleak.

now you teII me

Attached: 1545423049707.png (242x221, 80K)

No way, since she'd work crazy hours and we'd be too tired to cook or take care of even the most basic of chores.

no only degenerate sluts work in kitchens

degenerate qt pixie sluts ?

maybe. I knew one girl who was pretty cute but she literally fucked every male chef there in the few months before she left. The rest were lesbians.

You have to be slightly unhinged to work in a kitchen in order to tolerate the stress and long hours. My favorite vice is alcohol, but I work with chefs that use harder drugs or are just straight out sociopaths.The dishwashers probably have it the worst in terms of the shitty work conditions and prospects.

since i can cook better than everyone i've ever met, no