She wears makeup

>she wears makeup
absolutely disgusting

Attached: CnCL38hWcAATsCu.jpg (500x378, 37K)

Femanon who wears lipstick, lip liner, and eyeshadow every single day. Go fuck yourself.

Seething makeup slut. How does it feel that some women have gorgeous lips naturally?

>wears makeup to hide weak genes
>reproduce
>kids end as incels

Makeup is such a cheat mode, imagine if you could spend 10 minutes in the morning to raise your looks from 3 to 6/10.

Attached: 1547468005902.jpg (960x960, 92K)

>dyed hair
Rejected for serious relationship before even talking to me.

as long as its not cake face its okay. be sure to see a girl without makeup before deciding on a long term relationship though. this doesnt mean she shows you a teehee sneakpeack at her 'makeupess' but an actual look at her after a shower/bath without makeup. if she looks cute or attractive without it then its no prob if she sometimes uses makeup to accentuate her features

Toche, I barely see the appeal in putting paint on your face.

>she wears makeup
>she wears piercings
>she has dyed hair
>she has extensions
>she has had any cosmetic surgery
>she got tattoos
>she wears jewellery

Attached: 1513305114559.gif (785x757, 483K)

>she still pays the makeup jew
>she doesn't instead go around with her busted natural face to challenge the standard that women are supposed to be pretty
pathetic

What's wrong with non-piercing jewelry if it's a memento of some sort?

>interests: traveling
>makeup
>tattoos
>has social media
>get wasted on parties

Girls put on makeup to hide their insecurities and feel better about themselves. I don't understand how it's a crime to humanity that they're doing something about their insecurities instead of beeing neets like you guys

how is this shit legal? mutedorigialy

The problem is they aren't doing something about their insecurities, just paying money and time to cover them up. Then they have to do that every day or they feel more self-conscious when they don't wear makeup. It's a scam.
I'm not one of the "reeee roasties lie about their looks" folks, mind you. I'm just saying that beauty culture is bullshit. Women should be as ugly in public as men are every day.

They are lieing and deceiving you. They should be exercising and eating right so they don't look like pigs. Imagine if you read a guys dating profile and he said he was a 6'4 doctor and you go to meet him and hes a midget who works at mcDonalds. Theyd start calling men every name in the book so eat shit white knight.

Based!
I always used to tell my ex-gf that I did NOT like make up, its gross.

i see what youre saying but just find a woman who isnt caking herself up. that may be a rare occurrence but you just have to be an attractive enough mate to land a girl. this isnt targeted to you but you shouldnt waste your energy complaining if things arent going your way and should do something to change parts of your self so you can get a pretty girl who doesnt need layers of makeup to look good. makeup and women are intertwined now as to being a lost cause and i fyou really care that strongly about it just avoid those uggo women and make yourself available to qts who use makeup as an actual highlight as is intended

user I am an uggo woman, that's why I care. It took a few years but I am no longer ashamed to be an unattractive female in public and I encourage other women to do the same.

nice run on sentence retard. Every girl wears makeup the ones who don't are fat dykes. Why you always turn the problem on men? I shouldn't have to work harder because women are shallow whores. we should be shaming them

Every girl wears makeup but not every girl relies on it or uses it every day. My ex only wore makeup on special occasions which was like once in a blue moon. Because I grew to love her without makeup, seeing her with makeup was a special bonus.

Ideally makeup on girls should be like wearing a suit for men. Only for certain occasions.

They wear it if they have to do anything important. the worst is how when they don't wear makeup they also dress like shit and don't fix their hair. and if you say anything to them they go "I thought you didn't like makeup".

post some pictures of women with no makeup

>see a girl who's not wearing makeup
>heart skips a beat
Explain this