Femdom thread

Im not a fembot per se, just a femanon. But r9k is my primary audience if you will, so I was hoping you guys could answer some questions.

What kind of relationship do you want with a dominant woman? Just like the dungeon type dominatrix who you meet with for sessions and thats the extent of it? Or are you looking for a girlfriend whos also dominant?

Do you want your girlfriend to be dominant outside the bedroom too? In general would you prefer her to be a strict or gentle dom regarding all things?

Are you open to trying new kinks/fetishes that arent among your limits but arent among your interests either?

Are you okay with a personable relationship on top of the dominant one? Or do you prefer a dom whos always a dom (ie youre the primary focus of attention and they deal with their issues or problems themselves or with friends instead)?

Im not looking for realistic answers necessarily, just ideal preferences
Thanks in advance for reading/replying

Attached: A0055369-D419-49F5-9D09-CACB23F99EFC.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>What kind of relationship do you want with a dominant woman? Just like the dungeon type dominatrix who you meet with for sessions and thats the extent of it? Or are you looking for a girlfriend whos also dominant?
girlfriend gentle loving type of dom stuff, not really humiliation dungeon shit.
>Do you want your girlfriend to be dominant outside the bedroom too? In general would you prefer her to be a strict or gentle dom regarding all things?
i wouldn't want her to act like that out in public, just in private. people would probably find it weird.
>Are you open to trying new kinks/fetishes that arent among your limits but arent among your interests either?
yea
>Are you okay with a personable relationship on top of the dominant one? Or do you prefer a dom whos always a dom (ie youre the primary focus of attention and they deal with their issues or problems themselves or with friends instead)?
i'd prefer it if she was always like that

>What kind of relationship do you want with a dominant woman? Just like the dungeon type dominatrix who you meet with for sessions and thats the extent of it? Or are you looking for a girlfriend whos also dominant?
Girlfriend.
>Do you want your girlfriend to be dominant outside the bedroom too? In general would you prefer her to be a strict or gentle dom regarding all things?
Yes, gentle please.
>Are you open to trying new kinks/fetishes that arent among your limits but arent among your interests either?
I'll try damn near anything once. Please no cuck stuff, though.
>Are you okay with a personable relationship on top of the dominant one? Or do you prefer a dom whos always a dom (ie youre the primary focus of attention and they deal with their issues or problems themselves or with friends instead)?
I want to be able to help with her issues and problems. I'd hate to think that she'd shut me out just to try to look strong. I don't get why this isn't the case for everyone. Like Stacy would leave Chad if he shows signs of weakness. Isn't the whole point of a relationship to be there for each other in your moments of weakness?

I would like a normal relationship outside of sex because I don't want to be a betacuck although I like the idea of being punished for looking at another women or fapping or whatever. I'm mostly into being used like dirt and being nothing but a sex toy used to get her off. Pain is good. I'd be ready to try out new things because why not.

Thanks guys these are helping!

PS question: how do you feel about rules you follow in or out of the bedroom?

I want a woman who is lovingly and sexually assertive.
Where she will help me in my pursuit of being a better person than I was yesterday. I would like if she can remind me to maintain my composure of character, without doing so in a belittling manner. We should only ever give each other positive feedback.
And, she will help herself to my body sexually whenever she wants.
As I will help myself to hers whenever I want. Even in public spaces (but not in the public eye).
Strong mutual desiring. Strong mutual assurance.
We are a team, but she is team captain.

>tfw live in a world where all women are beta
Stop this ride please.

Attached: 1548692590912.png (789x750, 18K)

>how do you feel about rules you follow in or out of the bedroom
in the bedroom fine, in the house fine, out in public nah

I guess it depends on the rules exactly. Definitely open to it, but the individual rules should be open to debate and compromise. Although that might be unnecessary if they're already reasonable enough.

I'd like a girlfriend who is dominant but loving.
Ideally she would be assertive and in charge outside of the bedroom most of the time but it's not a big deal if she isn't.
As long as it isn't too harsh or repulsive for me, I would indulge her.
It would be preferable if she would rely on me too, if she needs it.

However it's extremely unlikely that I'll get a gf let alone a femdom gf

Attached: 1529515744147.jpg (850x1171, 278K)

Helping with what? Are you writing a femdom novella?

>I don't get into the sex dungeon dominatrix stuff too much, but I do like bondage, pegging, punishment, and stuff like that. That's all kind of secondary though. Really I just want to be in a relationship with a dominant girl.
>I like strong women and I wouldn't mind if she was a little dominant outside of the bedroom, but I believe in traditional gender roles and if I couldn't provide for her and our family I'd feel emasculated and depressed.
>I like a mix of strict and gentle doms. I like getting punished, but I like gentle, motherly doms too.
>I'd love to try new kinks out, especially if it's something that turns her on. I don't have that many limits, so we would have lots of stuff to explore.
>I wouldn't want her to be a dom 24/7. I'd like to have a normal, healthy relationship with her outside of the bedroom. I'd want her to feel she can talk to me always.

Attached: 62F12D9770474084ABFE1E59F178F3DB.jpg (500x508, 17K)

Depends on the rules. The idea of following rules outside of the bedroom kind of turns me on, but I couldn't do anything really humiliating.

Lmao no, Ill be looking for a sub in the near future and want to be a better dom myself. I find virgin shy and a little socially awkward boys really attractive so I kinda figured r9k is the best spot to ask about it (no offense haha). Trying to figure out what generally you guys like so I know generally what to expect when I get a sub.

Beta how? Id say theres quite a lot of dommes coming out of the woodwork recently

why do you want to corrupt us

Hold out hope user, I believe!

Well then how would your ideal sub answer each of your questions? I get that you're just trying to see what to expect, but as a dominant woman you really get the pick of the sub litter since the ratio is so skewed. You really wouldn't need to make any compromises at all if you're patient enough for the right sub to come to you.

Lol you mean corrupt you by dating you?

You want to steal a innocent robot's virginity!

I think its mostly skewed because theres a lot of guys into the dominatrix riding crop style femdom, theres a lot fewer subs looking for gentle dom than you might think. Besides Im a little hesitant to go on sites like fetlife to find people so that limits the search further. In generally Im looking for a more gentle thing, with reasonable out of the bedroom rules. Pegging and a lot of kink stuff but Im really bad at being cruel either verbally or physically so generally more gentle femdom.

Lmao yep, Ive come to destroy robots I guess hahaha

pls peg me and whisper in my ear that i have a cute butt

At first my girl was vanilla and submissive in bed, but she has really taken control after some passing years. She does things that make me blush and likes being on top in bed most of the time. Outside of the bed she tells me what I'm going to do throughout the day and how I should be spending money/reminding me of errands I need to run for her. Even when we get into disagreements or little arguments all she has to do is give me that look which immediately reminds me of who is in charge. I love buying nice clothes / lingerie for her and if I'm good she'll wear them for me. She also is really turned on by the idea of sex in public and will grab on me and touch me discreetly when we're out with friends or w/. I don't think I could find another woman that could come close desu.

>I find virgin shy and a little socially awkward boys really attractive
Liar

I want a gf with a geniunely dominant personality. I mostly want it for the sex and i want the rest of our relationship to be fairly normal, but it doesnt work for me its pretending. I need her to be geniunely dominant and actually get off on dominating me during sex. If shes doing it just to please me or for any other reason it doesnt work

Let me remind you guys that while its ok to like a girl who has a dominant streak, full on BDSM or any true fetish is always caused by some kind of wonky stuff happening in childhood, especially if your fetishes dont line up with the rest of your personality.

Do you really think so? I guess my perspective is just skewed from being on Jow Forums so much. It seems like there's much more of a demand for gentle femdom than hardcore stuff. I just want a girl to be the dominant force in the relationship and for her to be more perverse than run of the mill Stacys who think they're kinky because they like to be choked.

Theyre cute idk what to tell you lol
I was careful in saying a little socially awkward, dont want someone who cant form a sentence and shits their pants haha

Has someone been reading too much Freud? Lol
I had a perfectly normal childhood and I still like to tie people up

I'll bite.
I just want affection. If it has to be expressed in the "ideal gf" meme format, so be it. I'd take "bully gf" or "gentle femdom gf" any day over what I have now, i.e. nothing.
I don't like violence, I'm a pretty gentle guy.

I do. The majority of the femdom community is interested in the kink stuff and nothing more. Honestly r9k is the only place Ive found online (with a sizeable following) where gentle femdom is actually the norm. Super rare desu

Nigro you can't even talk to a girl without stuttering.

I'm not either of those things but I still fit your mold

I dont know what you mean by
>ill bite
Weve all been pretty open and getting along :)

So you dont really want femdom at all? Just a girlfriend then?

>What kind of relationship do you want with a dominant woman?
irl a trustworthy girlfriend would be best. but just one time fetish wise a dominatrix would probably be nice. I wouldn't want to always be sub in sex though, I'd prefer to usually be the dominant one but switch it up every now and then
Definitely wouldn't want her to be dominant outside of sex but would want her to be somewhat independent and "strong." Would rather her be gentle, would do normal things like edging/choking/commands/etc but do it with an asmr-type voice and very gentle demeanor. Also would want her to give me a nice nickname or call me a goodboy
Yea, but nothing too far that would start to make me feel weird about the relationship or myself. I have a lot of extreme/degenerate fetishes but in reality those are just fetishes and I would never do that with a gf
>Are you okay with a personable relationship on top of the dominant one? Or do you prefer a dom whos always a dom
Personable relationship. I still want a normal relationship outside of that where I'm dominant.

By not either do you mean not shy or socially awkward? Or do you mean can form sentences and dont shit yourself lol

The latter, I'm well adjusted I just never got the chance to meet anyone and because of that, people are disappointed when I do meet them

I got a couple questions of my own. Do you smoke or drink? What's your hair like?

Seems fair haha
Nah I dont do either. Dont got anything against those who do I just genuinely dont like highs of almost any kind :/

Ive got black hair, goes to about the bottom of my shoulder blades.

Why are they disappointed?

One of the first things she said to me was that she expected taller. I'm 5'7. Then after that I guess I just wasn't very entertaining or interesting, she was more concerned with her phone most of the time. I don't know.

Anted stop advertising your fetish on r9k, its embarrassing.

Attached: 214EE099-7A6A-4DEC-B88C-ED8958D9986C.png (326x245, 120K)

You should start smoking and either cut your hair shorter or have one side shaved.

Everyone thinks they had a "perfectly normal childhood". Its small subtle things that OVER TIME make the difference. Like for example if your father was a bit more submissive to your mother than usual, that might cause you to seek out submissive men. It doesnt have to be an extreme thing, small things that form a pattern over time are enough.

>either cut your hair shorter or have one side shaved.
What the fuck is wrong with you

"I'll bite" because rule of thumb says there are no fembots and no femanons. Most you see here are gays and trannies.

I don't even know, user, I'm confused about this whole relationship stuff, always have been. I guess in a way, if I could trust the other person, and if they got a ton of enjoyment from it, I could submit a part of my life to their control, it could be nice.
Don't know how this translates to the bedroom because I'm spending my days on a Mesopotamian Puppy Linux support forum and it should be obvious I'm a khhv.

How do you feel about being called mommy or momma bear?

Well she sounds pretty shallow Im sorry you had that happen to you. I wouldnt call yourself disappointing because of that!

I'm a man of fine taste. It's funny how you have more of a problem with her hair than a smoking habit, though.

No thanks, not really my thing

OP women are not truly alpha, dommes do it for a show, in a more fantasy way or to milk some sweet betabux from losers, no women wants a long term relationship with someone they consider inferior and the endgame for such relation is a cuckhold in which the women will look for someone to dominate her in the end. This is why I prefer 2D.

Attached: 1548785454071.jpg (500x378, 37K)

I agree, I'm sure there's plenty more reasons to call him disappointing.

I have issues with both actually, smoking is utterly pointless and detrimental to your health regardless and shaved sides is a fad I hope dies sometime soon

I honestly think random daily events have more of an impact on a persons behavior than the stuff youre describing. There is a random component to personhood, you cant perfectly predict a persons behavior based on their genes and childhood.

Do you do anything to look goth-y with your long black hair?

What did I ever do to you for you to post this

Honestly never been called momma bear, but I really enjoy mommy

Not "no women", but anyone who advertises herself as dominant is indeed not. In general you wont find any actually dominant women in bdsm circles. They'll just be normal everyday women at first appearance, its only when you get closer to them they'll reveal it.

You're on Jow Forums. I'm just running on assumptions here.

>Honestly never been called momma bear, but I really enjoy mommy
This implies you're skinny

I guess you're right it just hurts to realize it's true

Okay, so mommy it is.
It's not a weight thing, it's a personality thing.

Youve been spending too much time on Jow Forums. The situation you described is incredibly rare...

>Or are you looking for a girlfriend whos also dominant?
That would be nice
>Do you want your girlfriend to be dominant outside the bedroom too?
Her being dominant inside the house is good
>In general would you prefer her to be a strict or gentle dom regarding all things
If it's too 'gentle' then it isn't even being dominated, ideally you would put me in my place, but still show affection and love towards me
Anything so long as it isn't pegging, that shit's gay
>Are you okay with a personable relationship on top of the dominant one
Not sure what's meant by that? Ideally we would love and support each other as much as any other couple would, if not even more.

Don't worry, I'm sure I'm much more of a pathetic disappointment than you.

Maybe OP could tell us about what her ideal femdom relationship is like?

Im not goth so not really? I wasnt aware goths did anything with their hair besides make it long?

>femdom
c'mon guys you truly believe on this meme? Aside from 2D there's no femdom IRL

Attached: 1548540308765.jpg (738x1620, 427K)

OP what kinda things would you do with your sub bf if you had one?

Im not like bone skinny, I am pretty thin though. Do subs not like that?

I meant in conjunction with your goth-y hair, not doing stuff to it. Like wearing dark makeup or clothes.

Anything that's not auschwitz mode or fat is good.

Sometimes but its not very common. I certainly pop out more with dark makeup lol

Would you tie up your sub and sit on his face?

Im not auschwitz mode and Im Ferris my not fat lmao

Certainly not* no idea how that turned out that bad

what about daddy?

>What kind of relationship
gf that happens to like being on top

>outside the bedroom
completely depends what we're talking about, I don't really want her to force me to put a collar in public, but at the same time I love bantz, and her destroying me and my arguments in public (aka with friends/family) is hot as fuck
same for intimacy, though I love the idea of being cuddled and hugged in public, I'd rather it stays between us, aka footsies under the table or a harsh hug when nobody is looking is 10/10

>strict/gentle
both
I don't mind her being into some dominatrix stuff (though I have limits) but then the aftercare needs to be that much more important, but even then her will needs to be strong enough to be able to kick me down a peg or two if/when I start going too far
she needs to know how to coerce me into pushing myself, and still be there to comfort me and reassure me whenever I feel like I fucked up/will fuck up

>open to kinks
I have limits I will never cross, but it's obvious that if I find the right one then she could easily convince me into trying a lot of things, whether it would only be for her of for the both of us

>personable
she needs to be nice and have heart where it counts, mainly because I love children and I'd expect her to bear at the very least three of four of them
the cold and strict type isn't that hot to me, unless she's extremely smart and knows how to play me like a fiddle thanks to it, but whether or not this would/could lead to a real lasting relationship? idk
and she needs to be open, she needs to talk to me and tell me if there's something wrong because I'm a retard like that when it comes to social things

I'm the bratty type, I will hold my ground and defy her whenever I want her attention, and if I do something stupid, something that I know she should be mad about but doesn't react to, then I'll even go as far as to piss her off only to get her to scowl me and 'punish' me

Attached: definitely not literally me fix.png (1042x638, 106K)

Of course! I love face sitting in general anyways

Nahhh.... thats not ever been something I was able to get into sorry

I think I would like a girl to make the first moves and lead the relationship. Someone who can take things slow. I'm not looking for sex withing the first 3 months of relationship. I want to fall in love first.

I rather she be gentle, but I can appreciate someone who can be strict. Not always though.

I'm open to anything I'm not disgusted by. I'm willing to compromise.

Now this is a tough one. I'm usually sub-ish, if I may say. That is that, not loud, not taking iniative, etc. But I can be very dominant should the situation call for it. I've had a friend once that told me he was depressed. To my surprise almost everyday I would knock on his door and ask him to go jogging with me, even if he wasn't feeling it, just spending time with the guy. It's nice to feel relied upon.

user, the reason the BDSM community is such a cesspool is mainly the attitude towards this sort of thing as casual erotic encounters, instead of something special as the required emotional intimacy would require.

I know a few people into this sort of thing and what I hear a lot are complaints and fear about falling in love with their play partner, as if that was a bad thing. Shouldn't it be the exact opposite?

Or maybe that's just because I got into this shit by reading Nana to Kaoru

Attached: 01.jpg (817x1200, 478K)

Dominant gf who'll make me call her mommy

I read it somewhere that it's like that because most of the people who have money are into that, emotionless degradation stuff. Kinda makes sense if you think about it.

I thought handholding was just a meme, but the older I get as a khv, the more I've been thinking about how nice it'd be for a girl to grab my hand while we're in public together.

Attached: I just want to be loved.png (492x268, 34K)

>tfw no gentle demoness to sit on my face

As a kv I can tell you it's underrated user, it's nice but it really isn't anything amazing.

Your sentence confuses and scares me.

It's more that most people are socialized in this context on ideas of learning from each other, which makes it an inherently public affair. What you mentioned comes up more in the context of BDSM prostitution.

And it makes sense too that the very harsh stuff is handled like in this prostitution form, because it can get very hard to look into someone's eyes after doing very intense things. No matter how much people preach ideas of tolerance. And besides all the people who have the big bucks to drop on this shit probably already have a fulfilling relationship besides getting stepped on once a week or so.

I refuse to use the "scene" language because it's frankly embarrassing to be associated with these people.

I definitely want a girlfriend who is also dominant. I would love to have a play dungeon, don't get me wrong, but I want to be emotionally close to my domme as well, not just some dominatrix porn shit. In fact, I hate dominatrix outfits, I would prefer she dress normally or something
dominant in the bedroom, and we see each other as equals outside of the bedroom.
I'm willing to try just about anything as long as its not cuck stuff or very extreme
I would like a girl who is always dominant but I don't mind her opening up and showing her soft side, it would be selfish for me to expect her to be stoic all the time.
>PS question: how do you feel about rules you follow in or out of the bedroom?
It might be kinda hot but it should be kinda discreet, im not into public stuff that much.

Attached: 1535395578177.jpg (1920x1080, 848K)

You seem to know what's what. Care to talk some more about your view in the whole BDSM world? It's interesting to see someone who knows about it but isn't doing it.

Am I the only findom cuck here?

I just want a gentle femdom gf in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom I am actually pretty assertive and I would like it to keep it that way.

Sure, why not? As long as it doesnt involve other people, my butt, scat or blood I am down for everything.

My kink is getting dominant handjobs/footjobs and being sat on my face, what is it that you are into?

Attached: 1536173043614.jpg (500x386, 34K)

>What kind of relationship do you want with a dominant woman?
gf who is dominant but still respects that i have to "put on a dominant face" in public
Only at home and in bed. Gentle dom ranging from light bullying to full on beating me up for her enjoyment
No butt stuff, no cucking, no animals, nothing illegal. Anything else is pretty much fair game.
other than normal couple stuff I just want to be her boy toy punching bag more than an emotional tampon. I deal with my problems on my own and rarely talk them out unless it involves the person I'm talking to. I can't be her therapist nor do I expect her to be mine. we take out our primal lust and aggression on each other, but her more than me.

There seems to be a split in answers for your outside the bedroom question. Which would you prefer? If you want to be dom in public too, what would that entail?

dude wtf lmao

>nothing illegal
I'm pretty sure anal and oral are still technically illegal in a handful of conservative states because they never got rid of their sodomy laws from the puritan days.

I don't mind findom, but cuck shit is just plain degeneracy

>i don't mind getting financially cucked, but cuck shit is just plain degeneracy

Attached: confused goku.png (704x396, 177K)