When was the moment you realized you were doomed for life?

>be me 20s
>well into adulthood
>formative years completely over
>set up camera one day to catch which pet is peeing in a corner
>accidentally see some footage of myself
>Monotone voice the sound of an illiterate retard with severe social isolation
>Utterly repulsive forced movements
>Deadpan ass face with no expression
>Just all around cringy
>Realize why everything in my life went the way it did
>Realize why no one ever treats me like a normal person

Attached: 1502018722967.jpg (662x684, 54K)

Basicallysame.
Never treated normal, always felt like I made others uncomfortable so I decided I'd just isolate myself and accept how it is. Ill never be one of them and I guess its ok? But it doesn't really feel ok.

>be 6
>parents hate me
>don't understand human interaction
>realize that if a burglar were to come nobody would safe me and I would die
It was all over then.

I'd give anything just to be a normal dude with a dudebro voice and normal life
This must be hell and I'm experiencing punishment for my last life in which I sinned

Be me, be 7 years old
>dad beats you and siblings for fun
>don't actually do anything wrong, get beat.
>don't do anything worthy of beating, get beat.
>WhyDoesntMommyProtectMe.jpg
>looked down on by peers, whatever hate them anyway
>no value to peers, to parents, to anyone. Why am I here?

Attached: 1531946180656.png (1304x1037, 509K)

>Be me
>6
>Older cousin playing Doom
>Lets me play it
>mfw got Doomed

oh my god older cousin would never do this im literally crying and screaming rn omg

>be 6-7 or so
>dad drunk again and in a bad mood
>after shouting at me for a while until I cried and went to bed he is argueing with my mom
>try to sleep but cant
>hear him knocking over a table or some shit
>sneak downstairs and wait infront of the kitchen door intently listening if I have to step in
>think about which knife I would have to take and how it could go down or if I even have a chance
>wait there for over 30min

wasnt the first and the last time that I, instead of sleeping was listening on the door if my mom gets hurt or I need to call the police. never did, never had to actually step in - as far as I know he never hit her but still I think for a little kid it doesnt matter much. Years later after being fat, ugly, underachieving and depressed I am now fit and successfull. but the darkness doesnt just leave, no matter how well it goes there will always be days when it comes back. I even have a good relationship with my dad nowadays that I have accepted he is a flawed human being but I am pretty sure that this and all the other shit fucked me up to some degree and is the main reason why I cant have lasting relationships or open up to other people...

Attached: 6fffc1a1858f4cd176714cea87ea2487.jpg (235x282, 22K)

>I have accepted he is a flawed human
This is something few will be able to accomplish. Every human is imperfect user strive to be better

Fuck the world for doing this to us.

Attached: 1543952277220.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Almost every time I see a photograph of myself it makes me feel like shit

>be me in middle school
>my only friend group bullies me for being fat
>start highschool
>it gets better, get kinda popular
>never hang out with people from where i live because they bullied me
>highschool ends
>everybody parts ways
>university starts
>only have 2 friends that i know from highschool and middleschool
>no female friends
>at uni everybody has a friend group and looks like they dont want to make more friends

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>be me, 6
>try to make friends in school
>all leave me
>try to socialize, get ostracized
>end up being alone since then

>Be 18
>high school graduate
>go to community college
>attempt to make friends
>get shot down, dunno why
>turn to isolation

I guess the worst part about it is I see the same tendencies in myself at times. Instead of drinking and letting it out on my loved ones I keep it to myself and let it out in the gym or when I do other sports. still sometimes I like to feel sorry for myself on here before I go out and do some sort of activity to let it pass.

I think I have changed him a bit for the better as I got older and called him out on his behaviour. I got my mom to actually convince him to go to therapy sessions and that means a lot considering he is very stubborn. but I told my mom face to face that she should leave him, that was very hard to do and I didnt want it to happen but sometimes you have to tell people what they need to hear no matter how much it hurts yourself to say it.

thankfully that lead to my mom finally seeing that things need to change and she talked openly to my dad to fix his behaviour or it is over. I have never and likely will never talk about these things with anyone in my life not even my siblings but just between you and me user I can say I am proud of it. A few years back all of this was impossible and no matter how bad I still feel some days I know I have come a long way. I just hope one day I can be happy with who I am and not be depressed for no goddamn reason.

Good on you, I hope so too man

I also had this moment of realization from watching myself on film, except I was filmed right next to my oneitis.

>on one side you have a beautiful, smilling young woman who radiates with charm
>on the other side you have a pale, ugly nerd who has unatural movements and body language, looks dead inside and dresses like an actual autismo

The comparison let me see how different I really am from other people, and that I honestly deserve all of the bullying and rejection I got throught my life.

Oh, and things have only gotten worse since then. Lmao

Attached: 1537769713467.jpg (253x200, 9K)

start weightlifting and it will seriously negate all of that shit

>be 13
>invited to a rich resort by my white cousins
>having a good time, trying to open up
>try to talk to this cute girl
>"get away from me you baboon"

my self-esteem died right then and there, never recovered

>Abused physically and emotionally as a child by my mother
>Have typical shitty robot childhood - awkward, no girls
>No siblings, no female family members, no female friends
>By age 25 I own my own home, car, have a decent job and male friends
>Despite all this success, also have waifus
>Enjoy masturbation more than sex
>Have fucked and dated a few women, but haven't LIKED any
>Get high on mushrooms with my friend
>Realize all of my waifus are aliens, robots, or monsters, never humans
>Realize I hate and fear women so much I'd rather masturbate to non-humans

That's when I knew I was good and fucked. My two therapists never could help me. I'm so sexually and emotionally broken that I just can't enjoy sex with anybody, and I hate living with anybody except myself. I essentially realized that I can't have a relationship. It's the real reason why I ended every one I've ever been in.

Attached: 1530772036921.jpg (800x1043, 135K)

How are you doing atm user?

Are you actually 30?

I've certainly been worse, I'm Trying to get myself together and become who I want to be

With the risk of sounding like "just b urself :^)"-tier advice, your dad being a shitcunt and your mom being a coward was not your fault.
Very sucessful, popular people has had shitty childhoods. It does not mean that you as a person is undersirable and shitty, altho I can fully understand that it has made you feel this way.

Attached: 1449791237265.jpg (1000x794, 261K)

Your voice you can train. It's totally doable.

Take up tai chi to add some grace to your movement.

Most people would have a deadpan face on their own.

Also, everyone's voice sounds weird when they hear a recording.

I've never personally understood how someone could say that to someone who tries to make an effort, or in any situation at all. I guess I've always been a nicer person than most.

b-but muh bbc

Ahhhhhh these words describe it perfectly. Can't be one of the normies myself so I "voluntarily" reject the idea of being one, but some days it hurts knowing I'll never be like them.

>just lift bro
I'm so tired of hearing this dude bro advice as if it cures all

Lifting + steroids can fix almost any social problem you have in a time-frame so short it's almost miraculous. You're a fucking idiot for disregarding such useful advice.

>steroids
Oh I get it now, you're just baiting

>jebaited
What makes you think that? I'm dead serious.