Give me one reason why I shouldn't worship Satan

Give me one reason why I shouldn't worship Satan.

Attached: 1525372769759.jpg (640x862, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not an edgy 16 year old faggot?

Do it then, who fucking cares? faggot.

He doesn't exist and the point of Satanism is to worship yourself?

Because its retarded.

/thread

Satan? Dante Alighieri's character?

Because you shouldn't be a gay Jew.

Getting buttfucked for the rest of eternity sounds shitty idk

If he's real why doesn't he reveal himself?

If you like to suck cock then you already are.

Because Santa is better

You will forfeit any salvation or happiness in life. You sentence yourself. To worship Satan is self-destructive treason to mankind and your divine creator. Satanism is a Jewish trick.

You might as well get a head start, considering Jews like you are already going to hell.

I'll give you a non-meme answer: Because it doesn't benefit you more than not worshiping him would.

It is a fact that Satan is a myth. Maybe you should became a Satanist. They are Atheists who focus on Itheism (you are God).

Attached: Fake Enemy.jpg (600x450, 34K)

You'll go to hell moron

God could have not created me tho.

>Worshipping something that hates you and will never feel any other emotion but hate for you because you are God's creation, a creation that God loves infinitely

Satan is deceitful. Do not be a fool do not fall for his tricks.

None of us are worthy of salvation but Jesus bore all of our sins and our future sins for us because he much like his Father LOVES us all. Accept the gift of Salvation with humbleness, do not invoke Satan in your life.

Explain?

You do know that satanism is worshipping yourself and humanity right? A lot of faggots make this mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY
GET BEHIND ME SATAN

Attached: 1477678128597.jpg (676x875, 66K)

Its has been ststed quite clearly...Satan rules this planet /realm...but thats it.

If you think this life is all there is than its not a bad plan. But, if there is more than this life, worshipping that knob is pretty shortsighted.

Pascal's Wager.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

Cuz you’re still sucking the Judeo Christian cock if you do

God means creator. To disobey creation is to embrace destruction. To bring destruction into the temple of your body, your soul, is to ruin yourself first, and then to bring it about those around you. Satanism doctrine is immorality and inverting that which exists and is good in the world, which had been intelligently designed by only God himself. You can't comprehend the spiritual battle because it is above our dimension. You don't get anything out of joining in the side of evil and depravity. It makes you what is known as a "useful idiot."

You'll have to cut off your foreskin as initiation

He is a deranged beta loser who will forever be rejected.

I don't want to exist.

Satan is quite literally some big dude that lives inside the planet.
Take that for what it is I guess. He's probably not worth worshipping though.

Satan is (((their))) god
also Pizzagate and the who (((elite))) crew

Great, make sure to livestream your suicide faggot

You exist for a reason. Do not forget what an amazing miracle it is that you are even here, alive, right now. It's no coincidence. You have a purpose because you were CREATED as a part of something that, against all odds, exists, coinciding with all things in the universe, simultaneously.

Personally, I would rather that "miracle" had not happened.