Taboo topics Thread

I'll start...

>flat earth theory

Why does the mere mention of this scientific theory trigger globeheads so hard? I mean, gravity is a theory and it doesn't get nearly as much scrutiny. I thought Jow Forums was the last bastion of free thought.

Attached: fet.png (736x724, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau
reference.com/history/long-did-world-war-ii-last-a774158d09debf0f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Stadium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perspective aren't they.

>Taboo topics
It's not so taboo in Finland, but it is here, so when I go to Finland for Midsummer's and have sex with my cousin I cannot tell my Yankee friends about it.

I have a theory user. Want to know what it is?

Flat earth or round earth neither of those pictures have the landmarks in a correct order.

my theory is OP is a fag

>inb4 250 replies

Well because it’s just a meme theory nobody actually takes seriously, if it gets associated with the right wing we will lose all credibility forever

Don’t respond you fucking stupid niggers no one believes in flat earth they only pretend to make Jow Forums look bad

sage

Imagine being this fucking dumb to not understand basic physics.
SAGE in all fields

Attached: 1525631091780m.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

what you don't see is how the plane is flying along the z-axis in this image, with some of the landmarks much closer to the viewer and some much farther away. When you think about it like that, the FET makes 300% sense (100% for every axis).

> ERJ-195
> Intercontinental travel

You lost me there.

Gravity is not a theory. That statement makes u sound like a child. Also who told u pilots dont make constant adjustments when flying. An idiot like u i assume.

>utilizing the attack of character fallacy

Attached: anonymous we are legion expect us we are anonymous we are legion we do not forgive we do not forget_ (1920x1080, 880K)

opeee
>opeee
iza
>iza
fah goat
>fah goat

Flat earth theory is a Psyops to see how crazy/inane of a topic they can force into the conscious sphere. That’s why it was being shilled so hard- now they now they can promote literally any topic and enough retards will promote it

> scientific
top kek

>the world is proportionally smaller than a plane

the sphere is sufficiently large where we cannot see the curve from directly on it

Like the planet is the size of a kickball

The planet is so big that 100 kilometers is flat, you dont have extreme curving every 2 meters

Planes dont dip down because earth is big ?

Attached: 1516920734815.png (644x500, 66K)

This plus deep fakes. Someone somewhere is worried about something leaking.

Accept the redpill

Attached: finally-got-banned-from-the-flat-earth-discord-by-posting-30591023.png (483x418, 65K)

Stories?

Oh great, another "definition of theory" thread

I thought part of this series explained "why do planes not fly into space?"(the answer is "gravity, you retard, gravity") but I can't find it. This does have talking about how planes and distances don't work if the earth is flat. And space doesn't work
youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
Really no observations of anything work if the Earth is flat.

Wouldn't a plane be able to see the edge of the planet if it went to Antarctica? Why haven't they seen it yet?

>I'll disprove you're theory with another theory!

Attached: soyy.jpg (1800x1079, 547K)

Aircraft actually fly with their nose slightly up at cruise altitude.

>Go to Finland Every June with family all my life
>Get older
>Start going on my own when my parents get older
>Cousin and I have always been close
>Just me and Maija-Liisa at her family cabin in Järvi-Suomi one Midsummer
>Lots of kossu, lots
>Usual sauna
>She sits next to me instead of across from me like she normally does
>steamy
>Watching her splash herself with cold lake water
>Get a mild chub
>She notices
>Gives me a raised eyebrow
>"Do you want to touch my breasts?"
>"N-n-no."
>"Yes you do."
>Takes my hands and moves them to her tits
>Instant diamonds
>It proceeds from there

I'm married and she has a boyfriend but we still fuck every year. Her boyfriend doesn't know and my wife loves to watch us (she finds the taboo incredibly hot but Maija-Liisa isn't into women at all so they don't play, sadly).

Huh duh the Governments of the World have all joined together in a massive conspiracy for 100s of years to trick every Human on Earth without any every deviating because 'Reasons'

Like they'd tell us if they did? The whole FE ethos is that we're being lied to, for whatever strange reasons. I can't quite fathom why they'd go to such a deception, or why one of the many, many rogue elements on the World Stage hasn't spoken out about it like they have, say, 9/11 etc etc

I get that NASA is a money raking scam, though, that's increasingly obvious. It's now all artifice and propaganda rather than space exploration. I would not trust one single image coming from them these days.

Attached: 1502205557194.png (855x987, 1.26M)

Gravity. How does it fucking work?

That graphic is so fucking stupid I want u off this planet

Earth IS flat, what did they tell you to make you believe it's not?

Attached: IMG_3267.jpg (720x720, 103K)

I usually start talking about escape velocity, delta-v, and how you need to basically have a controlled explosion underneath you to get you up there.

Then I realize the people I'm talking with are functionally tarded. Or just super-super-troll.

>taboo topics thread
>mentions one
>globeheads ad hominem

Maybe it's not taboo, it's just fucking retarded

Attached: jciom.jpg (600x719, 106K)

Because its asinine Gravity has been proved mathematically to exist. Take a basic physics class if you really think think that the world is flat or a sphereoid. Nobody likes to explain basic logic to a dumbfuck and it insults the basic intelligence of the human race to see this stupid shit.

>this picture again
Thise modeling assumptions are fine because the variance over small time steps is negligible.

>scientific theory

Attached: 1518708758322.png (454x484, 361K)

Attached: 1514493082980.jpg (1024x693, 106K)

Attached: 1510534144624.png (709x1085, 271K)

The lolocaust is mathematically impossible and Hitler would allow weed for medicinal purposes as per the 25 points.

Alright goy I'm going to show you mathematically how the Nazis could not have done what they are claimed to have done.

I'm not going to do any mental gymnastics and I'm only going to use math.

It takes around 2-2 1/2 hours to cremate a body with modern technology.
>butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php
>remaining at the optimum temperature (1,400-1,800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 ½ hours.

There were 6 "death camps" with crematoria and Auschwitz had 5.
>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau

Since it is unknown how many crematoria the other camps had we'll use 5 as the base line for our calculations. Meaning that our total number of crematoria is 30.

Now 30 jews at 2 hours each is 30 Jews every 2 hours. Now divide the number of hours in a day by half and that means they could've cremated 360 Jews a day.
That's 131,400 Jews a year killed then cremated in crematoria.
WW2 lasted 6 years.
>reference.com/history/long-did-world-war-ii-last-a774158d09debf0f

Meaning they could've cremated and killed 788,400 Jews in the entire time WW2 went on AND assuming they were cremating 24/7.

Now that still leaves about 5,211,600 non-cremated Jews.
Dodger stadium can hold 56,000 people.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Stadium

Meaning that there would be at least 78 Dodger Stadium sized mass graves dotting Germany's landscape.

Where are the graves?
Where are the baseball stadium sized piles of bodies?

These mass graves would be everywhere and would be well documented yet Babi Yar is the largest mass grave we've found from WW2 which only had 33,000 in it. (give or take)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar

Please now explain mathematically how it could've been possible without loads of mass graves.

Attached: kagaweed.jpg (232x217, 10K)

>explain
>when they can just make laws which say your post is a crime

High koala tea bait m8