Why are modien diets so bad?

Also post what you ate today thread (pic related)

Attached: IMG_1298.jpg (1716x1460, 659K)

Sugar is toxic and addictive.
Fructose is the most toxic of all.
There's a reason why Americans get Coke Cola with fructose and Mexicans get Sucrose. Die American Die!

what a massive faggot

you are easy to influence, retard

>Also post what you ate today thread

let me just puke up my own food to show you, or maybe you just assumed everyone takes a pic of litterally everything they eat.

We Facebook bros.

Yeah that corn syrup stuff seems like junk. Also as well as sugar you have stuff like microwave dinners and crisps. I was eating like this for a few years and have stopped now.

Is Jow Forums Joe Rogan's Instagram feed now?

>avocado
You forgot to take a picture of the cock you ate for dessert.

Nah his stuff looks disgusting desu, pol is the new facebook.

>avocado
>flag
i am not surprised

Wouldn't wipe my ass with meat that low grade.

Codex Alimentarius

I could eat fillet or rib eye everyday but that would cost a tonne, this is more an everyday thing.

Ate some leftover Red Beans and Rice that I made last night with saltpork and andouille sausage in it.

Shit was on point.

Vegan bean stew

OI
Do you have a license for that shit cutlery

>baked chicken
>banana
>broccoli
>baked fish

Come the fuck at me

great question user. i believe that obesity is a psyop by food manufacturers. it's the perfect day for fucking bananafish

local noodles with secret home-made sauce (spices n shiet). also rare old breed of tomatoes not available to buy in cities. everything outside of (((their system))), basically. avoid what you can buy in the (((usual places))) at all costs.

they're not shit. its just that plebs/working class/poor people dont have the sense or self control to have a proper diet.

Attached: kippers.png (600x597, 851K)

how come people on this board don't like avocados

Thanks... Gubament.

oy ya got a license for that knife?

3 eggs scrambled with bacon, tomatoes and onions and 2 slices of bread. And I didn't take a picture of it because I'm a man.

>Bean burrito
>fresh carrots and broccoli
>apple
>ground bison, diced onion, mushroom
>brown rice
>asparagus

Looks awesome. Too bad that eggs are the only cheap thing on that plate.

sucrose has like 80% of the amount of fructose as HFCS. mexicans are fatter than americans anyway. mexican coke is a retarded meme, only reason it tastes any different is glass bottles allow for more carbonation. just don't drink diabetes juice, it's not that hard.

wtf kind of steak is that?

Attached: leanmorgan.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Nice!

>falling for the no carbs meme

lol enjoy your no gains and autoimmune/neurodegernative/heart disease

>And I didn't take a picture of it because I'm a man.

I know lol, I just made this and was like 'wtf that looks clean I need to share this with pol'.

Sainsbury's 21 Day Matured Beef Escalopes

Had a giant burrito with beef, beans, cheese, salsa, sour cream, onions, black olives, and lettuce. It was good. Also had some white cheddar popcorn.

Literally no to everything you just said.I bet you think you have to have mutliple meals a day to soi boi

I ate away at the evil corruption of our republic and washed it down with a tall glass of salty liberal tears

You see all the crisps, microwave food and other stuff people be buying though?

:ogood

salute. do you think eggs are no good?

:D

I eat tortelloni/a small amount of bread every few days

there is easily 15 grams of omega 6 in that picture which cause all of those conditions except heart disease, unless you eat comparable amounts of omega 3, which would cause heart disease

>Literally no to everything you just said.I bet you think you have to have mutliple meals a day to soi boi

Have been think about this recently (of basically just eating one meal a day like in the OP pic). Another bonus is that your teeth will get a lot stronger. Of course drink tea and water etc throughout the day.

Not cows.

overcooked steak lol

>giant pieces of bread
good goy

A bowl of pic related and 5 bananas.

Attached: oats.jpg (1200x800, 125K)

I'm thinking that's liver.... if not OP has some serious problems.

Not sure how this is politics though.

>that for breakfest
based ahmed

>you can't eat bread
>something something jews

Fuck off. PnB master race here, even with a bit of strawberry jam. Absolute banger.

Bread is JQ now???

>Sainsbury's 21 Day Matured Beef Escalopes
It looks like a cow flop

>boiled eggs
You know how I can spot a faggot easily?

Fresh made Poke, you little faggots. Get on my health level

Attached: 20180507_174926-1.jpg (2302x2172, 1M)

hi bong, that pic is perfection minus the beaner fruit.

Le keto meme.
It's not about not eating carbs it's about avoiding sucrose and eating more fiber and less red meat.

good lad. i love a kipper me

the true red pill is getting your calories from fucking CARBS but NOT fucking grains

potatos, squash, zuchinni, shit like that is what people should be getting their energy from, and not by deep frying it in fucking sunflower oil (for the love of god not sunflower oil) or any oil really

the increasingly large epidemic of autism and allergies is caused by an excess of inflammatory short chain fats (plant fats) and carbs (refined sugars)

also grain fed meat is putting the final nail in the coffin by supplying you with even more omega 6 so your body cant actually use the protein to fucking heal

>less red meat

red meat is about as unhealthy as fucking wild fresh salmon, so long as you manage to still get those omega 3s somehow

>He’s a grown ass man eating a candy sandwich

Fresh fish with fried rice, an avocado and some blue cheese, so nothng special

don't respond to Jow Forumsshit

Attached: imptrash.png (709x1093, 327K)

>Why are modien diets so bad?
Modern?
Well, capitalism. Industrial food sources are grains and meat that are grown in metal and concrete factories. They are pumped full of carcinogenic preservatives for shelf stability. Grains and their byproducts are energy dense, inexpensive, and over abundant.
I shunned the (((food pyramid))), it was invented by (((nutritionists))) funded and supported by (((industries))) that produce (((grains))).
To that effect; I don't eat sugars, grains, or processed foods. I make my own meals from natural vegetables, fruits, and meats. The (((food industry))) will kill you to make money.

Attached: cuisine_01.jpg (922x830, 346K)

seems good

Not everyone on pol is a racist nazi desu.